Fortune86

The Power Inside

Very slowly Ceil reached out and grabbed the front of Wesley's shirt, pulling him through the crowd of students and hoisting him up so that his eyes were level with Ciel's own.

"The last little piece of crap I caught trying to get into that dorm was trying to press home his interest on a very uninterested fifteen year old girl" said in a voice so cold that it might as well be solid ice. "I do not take kindly to such actions. Nor any jokes in relation. Understand?"

Edited by Fortune86

Haruhi was surprised. "Uh-oh. Monster Man snapped." She accidentally said out loud. She was hoping that Ceil didn't hear her, but she knew it was unlikely. Crap... I'm dead. Ceil's gonna kill me. She thought to herself

((Oh Laurent, that was the wrooooong move...XP))

Wes' eyes widened and he yelped as he was grabbed and hoisted up by Ceil. The force of Ceil grabbing him was so hard that his hat flew off his head and thumped on the ground where he was standing. He swallowed when he heard his words, and Ceil's breath was hot on his face.

"Y-yeah..." Wes could hardly speak. His heart was caught up in his throat and he swallowed again. His brown eyes, horrified, trembled at the icy stare of Ceil's

Edited by earwig

Ceil didn't hear Haruhi, his full attention was focused on the frightened boy in his grip. Once Wesley had confirmed his understanding Ceil merely let go and let him drop to the floor.

The dark haired teacher looked round at the other students, his expression not soften one bit.

"I'll let you all sort out your beds and belongings. Lunch will be ready in half an hour. If you want to eat be in the mess hall by then."

Without even a backwards glance Ceil strode off down the corridor.

((Sorry Laurent, but that was kind of bad timing. In that kind of situation Ceil is only interested in driving the message home.))

Diana's sapphire blue eyes wavered over to the boys' doors, then down the hall. An amused smile was upon her lips as he mentioned no-one going into a room of the opposite gender. Someone had tried before, had they? She laughed at Wes' joke, a hand covering her lips. It abruptly stopped as Ceil viciously spat in the boy's face. Breath catching in her mouth, she watched with round eyes as Wes stuttered. That man was certainly scary at times... She shuddered at the thought of punishments he could think up. Nodding at his suggestion of putting down their things, she darted down the corridor to the girls' room, wanting to claim a bed first. Opening up the door, she saw a room with plenty of beds. Spotting one on the farthest side with a window, the black-haired teen ran over to it, and dumped her bag on the bed.

Edited by Chicogal

((Nawwwww T.T I will get him in class. I WILL!))

Haruhi let out a breath of relief that Ceil didn't hear her. Her heart was still pounding she was sure that those around her could hear it. She felt weak in her legs. "So glad he didn't hear me."

Selphie stifled a laugh as Wes made a joke, but the next moment she looked on, worried as Monster Man lifted him up in the air to meet his eyes.

She staggered towards Haruhi. "I was worried he'd hear and you'd get in trouble." Selphie shuddered to think of Haruhi's fate if he indeed did hear.

A bit taken back Imari stood looking narrow eyed at Ceil. Haruhi accidentally let out the nickname everyone had for him and was afraid he might snap even more but luckily it fell on deaf ears. After he confirmed everyone could go sort out their stuff in their dorm she went only to look back and see Ceil vanishing. “Good. He’s gone. We can breathe again”. She said making her way down the hall. Imari didn’t have much so she will be ready by lunch time.

Haruhi smiled at Selphie. "It came out by accident. I was thinking it then it came out of our mouths. I wonder who I'm going to bunk with." She giggled trying to change the subject.

After finally breathing out Gwen looked round at the others. She would not have been surprised if Ceil had had killed Wesley there, although she was very glad he had not.

"Come on" she said to the other girls. "We better get a move on. I don't know what he will do if we are late for lunch. Make us go without probably."

With that she smiled and chased after Diana. Being the second one in the room she chose the bottom bunk bed nearest the door and sat down on it.

Haruhi smiled at Selphie. "It came out by accident. I was thinking it then it came out of our mouths. I wonder who I'm going to bunk with." She giggled trying to change the subject.

"Ah, I see. I really dunno. I think he let us pick?" She opened the door to the Girl's Dorm, holding it for anyone coming through.

Wes fell to the ground and dropped to his knees, still wide-eyed. He could not speak, let alone move, he was in shock. His mouth hung open and he twisted his head to see Ceil walking away. Are you crazy!? He put one hand on the ground and pushed himself up so he was standing again, frighened eyes still looking at Ceil.

"A-hu-guh!" was all he could manage to say. He looked around from one person to the next, trying to say something, but he could not. He gave up and walked back to pick up his hat. With one last look at Ceil, he gritted his teeth and shouted out after him.

"You're crazy, you hear me!?" With that, he burst through the door to the boys' room and threw his backpack on an empty bed. He sat down on it and put his head in his hands. This is going to be a hard year...

"I think we may choose for ourself." Haruhi entered the dorm and waited for Selphie. "Maybe we should bunk together?"She asked with a smile

((Block))

Ceil continued walking as though he hadn't heard anything. He couldn't care less what Scarhead thought of him, as long as he did what he was told.

Following the corrdiors back round to the kitchen Ceil let himself in and walked over to the table where he had left the dressing to settle. He was no master chef himself, but at least his meals were edible. Reaching down he grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled out a small but sharp knife. Looking at it he thought of all the things he had used it cut, before setting to work and chopping up the potatoes he had peeled earlier.

“I call dibs on one near a window.” Call Imari out. Not know what to expect she walked through the door way that was held open by one of the girls. She still had no name to put by the face but she will figure it out soon enough.

((Fortune maybe an idea on what the dorms look like?! Picture wise?!))

((Use your imagination! I'm already stuck trying to draw a map of the school!))

((Fortune. I can draw the dorms. Just kinda gimme an idea how it looks like))

((I've added a layout of the school to the first page.

As for the dorms they are quite simple. In each one there is a row of six bunkbeds up against one wall (enough for twelve people) with a shelf level with each individual bed on the wall. At the end of each bunkbed there is a small cabinet with two drawers.))

Gwen smiled as Imari went to claim the second bunk by the window and waved as she walked past. Feeling exhausted after the fraught tour she leaned back on her own bed and tried it out. It wasn't the most comfortable one in the world, but she guessed it was better than sleeping on the floor.

Turning her head she saw a shelf on the wall to her right. She hadn't brought a lot of items. Mostly sanitary things and some clean clothes, which judging by how little storage space the students had been just as well.

"What do you suppose Ceil will serve for dinner?" she asked the room at large.

"I think we may choose for ourself." Haruhi entered the dorm and waited for Selphie. "Maybe we should bunk together?"She asked with a smile

((Block))

Selphie returned the smile. "Yeah, sure, thanks." She grabbed the heaviest book out of her bag, and used it as a doorstopper to hold the door open. Selphie walked over to Haruhi, holding her satchel. "Which bunk do you want?"

"I'm fine with anyone. As long as I get somewhere to sleep." Haruhi giggled. She felt really close to Selphie then the others, but she knew everyone would become friends soon.

Imari went to go sit on the bed wiggling into the mattress for comfort. Then she fell backwards resting a bit. She closed her eyes but not for long. Soon she started unpacking the few things she had. Gwen asked the biggest mystery of all. “Hopefully something eatable.” she replied smiling. When she was all done she looked at everyone else only know a few of them so far. This be a good time now she thought to herself. “Ok so for those who don’t know me yet, I’m Imari Sollis.” she said with a smile hope not to bother anyone.

Gwen already knew Imari, so she just gave her a friendly wave as she sat back up. Picking up her small shoulder back she swung her legs off her bed and walked round to the cabinet at its end. She knelt down and opened the bottom drawer in order to start transferring her clothes inside.

Just then somthing very small and with eight legs dropped down in front of her face.

"ARGH!"

Gwen fell backwards and scooted over to the wall behind her, clutching at her chest as she tried to overpower the urge to summon her Fiend.