Fortune86

The Power Inside

“Yep, seems to be like he is the one” said Imari in a low voice not knowing if anyone heard her or not. Calming down after the scare of the Ceil's dragon fiend, she stood a bit closer to hear what he has to say. Everyone seemed to have gotten a fright from his surprise entrance. This might be an year no one is going to forget Imari thought to herself. Edited by DragonSpirit009

“I think that answers your question, Imari,” Arden whispered looking at the new arrival, Ciel. Bit of a show-off Arden thought. Then again, she could be quite a show-off when she wanted to, so who was she to judge? "So beautiful. Marvellous even!” James voice broke through her mind, and Arden silently agreed. The dragon was quite beautiful. Slightly big for her taste, but he was pretty.

She turned her attention back to Ciel, whose fiend had now disappeared, and remembered that someone had been looking for him. Maybe the ginger man had had something important to say? “Um... Sir?” Arden started a little hesitantly. She was a person who always made sure that people where in the loop, but she wondered if this was the right moment. What would her fellow students think? And what would the teacher think? Well, she had already started, so she might as well continue. “Someone was looking for you earlier. Some ginger dude.”

Kaylee turned around and saw a teacher addressing them. She sighed. "Alright..." she said, slightly embarrassed. She looked up and noticed that she still had his cap on, and put it back on his head. "Oops sorry, didn't know I still had your hat." she said as she ripped off another piece from the bottom of her shirt and handed it to Wes.

"That'll be Hans. An old Client" Ciel mused. "I'll deal with him later. As your teacher my first step will to aquaint you all with the school."

Ceil looked around at the faces and saw one young boy with blood running down his forehead.

"And I think we had better start with the infirmary."

He pushed his way past the few standing in front of his and started walking towards the door at the back of the hall.

Gwen looked over at Imari and shrugged. She had no idea what to make of this man.

Edited by Fortune86

Sighing with relief as no expected lecture came spouting out of his mouth, Diana nodded as he told them that they'd be taking a tour. That would be good. People telling you where things were was always better than trying to read a map. As Ciel pushed past her, she huffed. So rude! This certainly wasn't a good first impression. Earning her respect would be hard after this. Slouching slightly, she waited for the others to go off first. No way would she follow eagerly after him.

James came back in when the teacher guy came in. His air was a little less serene, but it was still serene. He felt very calm around the teacher, and James knew this was going to be fun. He hoped that he didn't have to bring out his fiend in-doors because it was massive.

Looking wide eyed at the whole scene. He made his way through the students and Imari just eyed everyone to see what they think about him. She suddenly realized that they might need to follow him at this point. She cleared her voice and spoke “Guess we should follow.” Looking at everyone not eager to be the first to go. Edited by DragonSpirit009

Wes smiled and nodded as Kaylee handed his hat back and offered him another piece of her shirt.

"Thanks. Don't worry too much about me, or else you might need another shirt by the end of the day." Wes smiled at the girl before he turned his attention on the teacher. Wes did not want Ciel to notice the injury he had. Don't notice me, don't notice me, don't notice me... His eyes widened as the teacher looked at him. Damn it! Well, maybe he won't wake a big deal out of it.

((I don't know what to do with Kiyser...he seems too far away from everyone else...halp...))

Kaylee laughed and looked around. She sighed and walked forward, following their 'teacher' so he could give them a tour, since none of the others were brave enough to follow after him, besides a few before her.

"Come on guys, let's go." she said to no one in particular.

Edited by angelkay

James loved the air of this guy. Not only did he make impressive entrances, but he also was rude. (( xd.png)) James quickly followed behind him, vying off of the beautiful aura.

When Ceil opened the far door it revealed a corridor that spilt off into three directions. One path led right, the second straight ahead and the right. Ceil marched down the middle path without even glancing back at the students. The walls were the same boring grey stone of the entrance hall and the corridor eventually spilt into another T-junction, although the wall opposite the current pathway held a thick wooden door.

Stopping right next to it Ceil turned to face the following students.

"This is the infirmary. The lady inside is called Rosa and is our resident healer. Scarhead better go in first because there isn't enough room for all of you."

Gwen pouted. Teacher or not this man had a real attitude problem.

James was oblivious to much of anything except Ceil. When they got to the infirmary James stopped about 10 feet behind Ceil. He listened to him, absorbing every word and leaning on a wall. He closed his one eye, looked at the floor, and folded his arms, waiting.

“Well then, let’s get going.” Arden said as she started following their teacher to the infirmary, making a mental map of the school. Alicia, the summoner girl she met when enrolling at the school, had tried to explain a bit, but quite frankly, she wasn’t that good at explaining things. So starting from scratch was probably the best.

"This is the infirmary. The lady inside is called Rosa and is our resident healer. Scarhead better go in first because there isn't enough room for all of you." Arden peeked over the shoulder of whoever was in front of her to see Ciel standing beside a wooden door. She wasn’t quite sure what she thought of him, coming late the first day because he’s been out drinking, showing of and calling students things like ‘scarhead’. It was rather rude of him.

Wes held his face as they marched down the corridor. He noticed that there in fact was another male around. What was strange about him was the fact that he seemed to follow the teacher very...intently. Like he admired him. Who would like someone so...Wes could not wuite find the right word. Rude? Nah...Ceil was...Ceil. A weird mixed up personality. He shook his head and tried not to think about it.

"This is the infirmary. The lady inside is called Rosa and is our resident healer. Scarhead better go in first because there isn't enough room for all of you." Wes lowered his eyelids a little. So he was wrong again.

"Yeah...thanks..." he glared at the man before he went inside.

Sighing, Diana followed after the other students. No-one looked too happy with this teacher except for James. However, perhaps he could redeem himself while teaching. She raised her eyebrows at the mention of the boy with the scar. That had been uncalled for. If he continued on like this, and gave her a nickname like that, perhaps it would be better to take off and teach herself. It would be dangerous, but at least Ciel wouldn't be around.

"That teacher has issues." Haruhi said softly that only those around her could hear her words.

"He's really rude."

She looked up at the door that led to the infirmary.

She was wondering what the others were thinking.

A young woman with shoulder length blonde hair looked up from a book when the infirmary door opened. She had what at first looked like a fur wrap around her shoulders, but it moved and a furry snake's head blinked at Wesley.

"Ceil!" she called out even though she couldn't see him from her seat. "Noland has told you about pushing people down stairs!"

"It wasn't me!" yelled back Ceil. ""He showed up looking like that."

Rosa shook her head and but quickly smiled at Wesley.

"Let me help. Come over here."

Gwen stood on her tiptoes to look through the infirmary door. Rosa was the kind faced lady she had seen before. At least someone here seemed nice enough.

"Scarface? Now that was uncalled for." Kaylee thought, paying attention to the teacher. She really didn't like this man, and since she didn't want to come to school in the first place, he was probably going to make everything worse. She sighed and leaned up against the wall, watching what was going on in the infirmary.

Edited by angelkay

Seeing everyone started to follow she also went and follow the group. Looking around and absorbing everything in. They came to the infirmary when she started to get a faint feeling of not going to like her teacher much. She saw how he treated the student that was bleeding and didn’t like it much but then again she knew a lot of people from the island who was like that. Imari kept her distance slightly from Ceil just in case he was in the mood to pick on someone.

Trying to peek into the infirmary she saw a glimpse of Rose. She looked kind to Imari so she made mental note where to come for injuries. Then her mind snapped back when she heard Rose say “Ceil, Noland has told you about pushing people down stairs!". Imari just got even more nervous.

Diana narrowed her eyes at the mention of pushing people down the stairs. This didn't sound good. "Excuse me." She made her way to the front, so that she was standing near the man. The teen tapped him on the shoulder. "I would just like to know what kind of teacher you are, calling students things like 'Scarface,' and pushing people down the stairs." There were things that she wanted to call him, at that moment. "You don't sound very responsible either, being late for us. Or is there a valid reason for being late?" Her heart was thumping in her chest, nervous for his answer. But someone had to confront him.

Ceil's dark eyes fixed on the girl who had addressed him and a dark grin appeared on his lips.

"My reasons are none of your concern girl. And I'm not like the teachers who held your hand and taught you your ABC's. My job is to teach you how to surive against monsters who would quite happily twist your head off and chargill your intestines. As for the nicknames I'll call you what ever I damn well like until you've proven to me that your worth otherwise."

He looked up from her and scanned the onlooking crowd of students.

"If none of you like it you can push off. It makes no matter to me if you're here or in one of Jyeh's dungeons."

Gwen bit her lip and edged backwards a little. As much as she didn't like this man, she didn't want to get arrested either. No summoner who was taken by the military ever came back.

Haruhi saw Imari and went over to her.

"He scares me... Does he scare you too?" She asked.

After hearing what he said Haruhi didnt want to be at the school anymore.

She knew she had to learn survival but with a teacher like this it wouldnt be easy.

Kaylee's eyes widened and she backed away a few steps. "Oh joy, I'm going to learn survival skills from a psychotic, rude, scary teacher." Kaylee thought to herself and rolled her eyes. This school year wasn't going to be easy, that's for sure.

Imari wasn’t taken much aback about what Ceil said. Her father said almost the same words when he trained new fishermen and hunters. The only thing was her father was a bit nicer than this guy. Seeing Gwen edge backwards she and Haruhi moving towards her she felt the need to stand by them. Imari placed her one hand on Gwen’s shoulder and the other on Haruhi’s shoulder. “Don’t worry much he is going to make us strong.” said Imari to them with a hint of a smile. She looked back at Ceil trying to prove in her own way she wasn’t going to get intimidated by some rude man.

Haruhi smiled and nodded at Imari's words.

"Your right. And we might as well stick together. Three are stronger than just one person." She said to Imari and Gwen.

"We can always help eachother out in tough times. Right?"