Fortune86

The Power Inside

Diana just laughed harder as the other boy joined in. As Ceil talked, she successfully stifled her laughter, small chuckles slipped out every now and then. So, hunting monsters? Sounded fun. With a slight shrug, she glanced across at the boy. He had stopped laughing. Her gaze turned back to Ceil. It had been the first time he'd said a few sentences that were worth listening to. It was much better than his normal attitude. Remembering the girl who had called the boy 'Scarboy,' she fixed her with a hard glare. She was only encouraging what Ceil had started - with the nicknames. When she apologised, Diana slowly turned her eyes away. She'd be keeping an eye on that girl.

Kaylee walked into the courtyard and joined the group just as Ceil had started talking. She felt bad for calling him that name earlier, she hadn't even gotten to know him. She made a point to appoliogize to him later. She listened carefully to what he was saying, and nodded at each thing. Her eyes widened when Ceil mentioned the 'abandon a fallen friend.' She couldn't do that.

Arden reached the training yard and listened to what Ciel had to say. It all sounded good, until he reached his last point. Do what I tell you. Hopefully, that wouldn’t be too much of a challenge. Taking orders wasn’t what she was best at. Could she leave someone behind? Maybe if she knew they were dead. If there was a possibility to save someone, she would try to save them. At least, she thought she did. Arden had never actually been in that situation before. Well, there wasn’t really a reason to think about that quite yet. Before that time came, she would go through a lot of training, and she’d probably change a bit. Maybe she’d even learn to let others take charge?

((I'm fine with stopping. I just want to get Arden outside first rolleyes.gif))

Username:Evangeline5432

Character Name: Angelina

Position: Student

Appearance: Only has brown hair with light blonde streaks

Fiend: Name: Aiedail(The Morning Star) Her

Element: Light

Magic Word:Garjzla (Is the name of light in old tongue)

Home Town:Tehgrimm Suda

Current Place of Residence: Niefir Is being sent to the school.

Brief History: I will fill in later.

Edited by evangeline5432

James followed very closely when they reached the kitchen. I have to cook my own food huh? No problem. When they reached the other door James had fallen behind and was near the back of the group. He noticed he was beside a girl, Diana, and decided to say something. "My fiend is too big. I have to make sure he doesn't knock down the school."

Even James was taken back by the last order. Abandon your friends? But how are we going to defeat the monsters if we are dwindled down to almost nothing?

Edited by dragoon1234

Diana yawned softly, when she heard a voice behind her. "My fiend is too big. I have to make sure he doesn't knock down the school." Did that not sound slightly like boasting? She couldn't tell. "Oh. Well, er, that's nice." Flashing him a quick smile, she made a mental note to find out just what exactly his Fiend was. Perhaps it was a giant, or a something dragon-like. A for Rain, the teen thought she was exactly the right size. Not too big and not too small, she could carry Diana, and sometimes go into houses if the doorway was big enough.

Edited by Chicogal

((Vang it looks like your the link for you character's appearance is broken.))

Ceil looked at the faces before him. Some had accepted his words, although they didn't look to happy about it. Others he could tell had no intention of abandoning their friends. They would learn soon enough.

One boy said his Fiend would be too large. Ceil rolled his eyes again.

"Then don't summon him inside stupid."

Turning his back on the students again he began to finish walking round the giant circle of the Training areas and back towards the other side of the school.

Gwen took a moment to look into the nearest Training Yard. Her own summon was very long and had enough strength to carry her, but he was quite slim in comparison. He could usual make his way through a door without damaging it, although things could get crowded once he was inside.

((That one works a lot better. Edit it into your form and I'll approve.))

((I have done so Fortune.))

Edited by evangeline5432

I'd never abandon Ryza, I love him too much Haruhi didnt like the idea of abandoning.

She saw Ceil walking away and started following.

((Isn't Ryza Haruhi's Fiend? She can't abandon him when he's a part of her smile.gif

Approved Vang.))

James heard Ceil when he made his comment and smiled inwardly. Heh. I'm the stupid one when you don't even understand what I mean. If it weren't for your air I wouldn't even bother staying here. James walked towards Ceil, but this time he kept his distance. His chaotic aura didn't mean James liked Ceil.

After saying farewell to her the Sergeant Angelina walked nervously away from her home, and headed toward a clearing near the outskirts of town where she could summon her fiend without attracting to much attention. Her mind has still trying to process everything. The Sergeant had said it was a new beginning for her, that she was to be someone great! She didn't feel great, she felt normal, she wanted to feel normal. Instead she had a heavy load thrust upon her. She carried a pack of her clothes and other things she had decided to bring in her left hand. When she reached the clearing she summoned her fiend. Aiedail appeared before her and Angelina climbed onto her back. She looked at Angelina as if to tell her everything would be all right while she was there to protect her.

"I know it will be but not knowing anything is..." She shuddered.

"Lets get going girl" she said rubbing Aiedail behind her ear. Aiedail spread her wings out and took a running start then leaped into the air, flying in the direction of the school. A new chapter in their life was about to start.

((I have to go to bed as it is 2:30 am. I will post more tomorrow. rolleyes.gif

I have a question. Can the fiend talk with their summoner?))

Edited by evangeline5432

"Aww, damnit, Hawke." Merric said as he fell and his Fiend dropped him near the outskirts of Zedih Myrk, no longer able to carry Merric any farther. At least we got this far... Could've been worse, he might've dropped me in the middle of nowhere. Now to find the girl.

He got up and started walking towards the village, his Fiend still flying next to him.

“Try telling that to my mother.” Lisa muttered towards the ground, before she looked back up at the man. “I just turned sixteen. And my name’s Lisa.” She stood up and headed towards the door. Before she opened it, she turned her head towards the man and said, “My father’s still at work I think. But I’ll go get my mother for you.”

Lisa ran up the stairs, her fiend trailing behind her. “Mom? Someone wants to see you!” After a couple more tries, Lisa got her mother’s attention and the two women headed back to the living room. 

As Lisa left to get her mother, Artur called back Sprite and the moment his Fiend disappeared, the room felt less light. He sighed. The summoner's school... Has it really been so long since I've been there? Perhaps I should pay it another visit some time, just to see how things are going there nowadays. See if Rosa and Noland are still around.

When Lisa and her mother came back, Artur looked up. "Greetings, mylady. My name is Artur." And he stood up to shake her hand.

When Gwen snapped back to the moment she realised that Ceil had vanished again. Starting with surprise she looked at the others and quickly ran to catch up. Ceil had such long legs that he could cover a lot of ground very quickly.

Ceil was already at the next door and had pushed it open. He was now back inside the school and beside another two doors at the end of a long corridor.

((@ Vang: Fiends can't talk at all.))

Edited by Fortune86

Giving the man next to her who had spoken earlier an inquisitive glance, Diana followed after the insolent man. He was horrible, but he was their teacher. If you could call him that. He was really more of a child, in the way he acted. The Training rooms certainly looked big enough for Rain, who wasn't really so big. Looking up, she noticed that they were going over to the other side of the school. Interesting... Following Ceil inside, she noticed the two doors.

((I'd just like to note that Rain is 15hh - about 160cm or so. E.g, the height of your average horse.))

Edited by Chicogal

((Seth is 70ft in height. I have no idea how to work out stuff like wing span, length and width from that D:))

Seeing Ceil disappearing again Imari followed the other with a fast pace. She was still a bit upset about the last statement he made but maybe he has his reasons for saying so. Maybe he had to do the same some where in his life. Not paying much attention on her surrounding but only to the students around her, she followed till everyone stopped again.

((I have no clue how big Drahaul is but he is rather big and his wings are double his size to. Oh Fortune what about a map about the school… you lots me how the training area looked and doors and so on xd.png))

((I've tried to draw something up a few times. I'm no good at this T-T))

Once most of the students had caught up again Ceil pointed to one of the doors.

"This is the boy's dorm room. It's all bunkbeds but everyone has a shelf and a drawer in the cabinet for their things. Anybody stealing from anyone else gets a hiding."

Motioning to the other door he continued.

"Boys bathroom. Showers, toilets, sinks and everything else you would expect to find. Hasn't been used for a bit so you'll want to tidy up before using it."

Ceil turned and pointed down the long corridor.

"Down the other side and past the entrance is the girl's dorms and bathrooms with the same set up. The the staff quarters are also down there. No students are allowed in."

Ceil turned and looked back the the students with such a serious expression that Gwen took a step backwards and trod on someone's foot.

"Sorry" she squeaked too afraid to turn around.

Ceil ignored this minor interruption but spoke again, his tone icy cold.

"Any student, boy or girl, caught inside or trying to get inside the bathroom or dorm of the other gender for whatever reason will be most severely dealt with."

Edited by Fortune86

Selphie hurried with the rest of the group. Dang, Ceil was rather fast! She stopped when Monster Man was talking about the boys' and girls' dormitories and about the bathrooms. Okay, so the girls dorm is right there.

She listened when Ceil talked about the consequences of sneaking into the opposite gender's dorm or bathroom. No surprise.

Edited by Durppie

Wes struggled to keep up with Mr.--umm...Ceil. It seemed like he was rushing through to get this all over and done with, or he just walked very fast. Boy's drom room...probably just me and the other guy... he flicked his head over to the one other boy in the class. Guess it's just you and me. He slowly turned his head back, only to feel someone step on his foot. He let out a quiet noise of pain.

"Sorry!" he heard a squeaky voice from the girl in front.

"It's okay." he whispered back. He groaned quietly. He had dealt with enough pain for today.

"Any student, boy or girl, caught inside or trying to get inside the bathroom or dorm of the other gender for whatever reason will be most severely dealt with." Wes swallowed, slightly frightened at the tone of Ceil's voice.

"Dawwww come on!" He said back to him, trying to be funny.

Haruhi giggles when she heard one of the boys "Dawwww come on!" "I think we know who the first person will be to get in trouble for doing something like that." She whispered to herself. She had broken away from Gwen and the other and walked over to join them again.

“Ah so this is where we actually will be staying. Almost thought we were going to camp on the training grounds.” said Imari to herself in a low voice. Once again she listened to what Ceil had to say and this time took his words not so serious. She knows the rules and she will rather stick with them for now.