Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

well... that would, though, given my "great" idea of not caring about the money, then everybody could just pay the tutor to get their pokemon to learn moves, so it wouldn't be ok, the hardness of it would be taken away....

we need to think on another way... though it was a good idea Leopard wink.gif

Why can't heart scales just be a little more common? We've already taken some liberties (unlimited money, catching fainted pokemon, etc), so why not just tweak things a tiny bit more? xd.png

Also, Ryu, will you be taking control of the Furret again? xd.png

yeah, that is a good idea too... guess that's the best choice xd.png

I guess.. but you were doing great... do this, I will tell you what to do with it, since I don't think I'll be here for too long tonight.

Make Furret grab the poffin things you made for it, then it will reluctantly nod in a "thank you" and ran back to where her sentret children are and then you can decide what to do, at that part I'll take control of it again smile.gif

Alright ^^

I was figuring it'd be something like that, I just wanted approval from the top.

Also, is it okay for Madison to just be watching the events in Pring Town, rather than actively participate?

yes, there is no problem, Shijou will be doing the same, so no problem... though, you need to be on the tournament/contest thing for the plot to be understood by your character...

Whats happening with the moves the tutor will be able to teach, then? Our starters are pretty varied, as are in many cases the pokemon we've all caught, so I'd say depending on how many moves will be available to be taught (and how they are decided), just paying may be good; If the moves to be taught are randomised with only 4 or so results, the chances of getting a move compatible with your pokemon may not be very high. If there will be more results, then the heart scales will be good.

Hey, Ryu, would it be okay to say that Ziggy got into an offscreen battle or two while he was guarding the Sentret? The next post is going to show Madison finding him somewhat injured, but he would've probably come out on top...

Jeimuzu ~ true, I haven't thought of that, guess I have to rethink about the moves... maybe some high level moves for your starters, no matter what type they are. And probably, a move that they don¿t learn by leveleing up. Like Dragonbreath for my Bagon, or Leaf Storm for Snivy... I'll need to think about it...

Dr. Paine ~ well... I guess we could... but then, only Ziggy would've gained levels, since he wasn't with you, if that is ok with you, then we could say it had.

Yeah, I've got no problem if it's just Ziggy ^^ And like I said, it'd just have been one or two fights. Nothing more, and he'd be a little hurt x3

ok, then it will be as you say smile.gif

post and when you have posted about Ziggy got hurt, I'll post how many battle it had while being alone rolleyes.gif

EDIT: Second Update of the list

Everyone's Pokemon

Madison

Snivy lvl 7

Zigzagoon lvl 5

Serena

Pansear lvl 7

Sentret lvl 3

Pidgey lvl 3

Diomedes

Mudkip lvl 8

Bidoof lvl 5

Lotad lvl 5

Magikarp(s) lvl 4

James

Phanpy lvl 8

Pidgey lvl 3

Morty

Solosis lvl 9

Patrat lvl 4

Goldeen lvl 3

Sebastian

Houdour lvl 8

Zigzagoon lvl 4

Pidgey lvl 3

Jayune

Sandshrew lvl 8

Akira

Skitty lvl 11

Rattata lvl 7

Spearow lvl 6

Poliwag lvl 6

Patrat lvl 4

Mia

Mareep lvl 7

Lotad lvl 2

Sentret lvl 3

Zaak

Ghastly lvl 6

Hermione

Deerling lvl 5

Kaiser

Bagon lvl 9

Pidgey lvl 6

Magikarp lvl 6

Zigzagoon lvl 4

Update up to Saturday July 9, 2011 / 11:04 pm / my local time

EDIT: fixed stromezone's pokemon and battle between Diomedes and Akira

Edited by RyuKaiser

xd.png Oh, Madison needs more pokemon... well, maybe on the next route.

Hey, would it be possible to find pokemon breeders anywhere? I think they came up in the anime, with eggs and stuff... That might be an interesting way to help increase pokemon variety, but since they'd all have to start at level 1, it's also not overpowering or anything.

yes, there will be, I already have events prepared for all the towns and routes posted on the overview, so you'll see when you get to the next town rolleyes.gif

ok, then it will be as you say smile.gif

post and when you have posted about Ziggy got hurt, I'll post how many battle it had while being alone rolleyes.gif

EDIT: Second Update of the list

Everyone's Pokemon

Madison

Snivy lvl 7

Zigzagoon lvl 5

Serena

Pansear lvl 7

Sentret lvl 3

Pidgey lvl 3

Diomedes

Mudkip lvl 8

Bidoof lvl 5

Lotad lvl 5

Magikarp(s) lvl 4

James

Phanpy lvl 8

Pidgey lvl 3

Morty

Solosis lvl 9

Patrat lvl 4

Goldeen lvl 3

Sebastian

Houdour lvl 8

Zigzagoon lvl 4

Pidgey lvl 3

Jayune

Sandshrew lvl 8

Akira

Skitty lvl 10

Rattata lvl 6

Spearow lvl 5

Poliwag lvl 5

Patrat lvl 3

Mia

Mareep lvl 7

Lotad lvl 2

Sentret lvl 3

Zaak

Ghastly lvl 5

Hermione

Deerling lvl 5

Kaiser

Bagon lvl 9

Pidgey lvl 6

Magikarp lvl 6

Zigzagoon lvl 4

Update up to Saturday July 9, 2011 / 11:04 pm / my local time

Jeimuzu and akira, I didn't counted your battle because I don't understand who won huh.gif

didn't my Gastly level up when I won that battle with the Bidoof a while ago?

Jeimuzu and akira, I didn't counted your battle because I don't understand who won huh.gif

Akira beat Diomedes - he gave up the moment Mirk fainted, due to the dramatic level and srategic differences between the rest of his pokemon and the rest of her pokemon. I say dramatic, everything but Tiamat was vulnerable to Skit's Attract - and she's a Magikarp. xd.png

*hopes for either Superpower or Wide Guard from tutor* Nonstandard moves for our starters would be pretty awesome. Especially if Mirk could get Wide Guard, I always run it on my Swampert in-game. x3 Blizzard/Razor Leaf me to death, will you?! -Though, I don't know entirely how it would work here or in anime. I'd imagine more like Protect/Detect, otherwise in many cases Wide/Quick Guard would be useless - too conditional for anime, at least.

Alright, expect my activity to be down a bit for the next week or so... If needed, we can just say Madison's wherever the plot needs to be, she's just being quiet? xd.png

stromzone ~ is true, I forgot... xd.png

Jeimuzu ~ ok, I'll fix it

YAY! One more level!!!

ok, so first of all, stromezone, Ghastly's Hidden Power is of the Dark Type

second, the TMs are used this way: since they are disks(dvds I assume) and we have no other place to put them, you'll put them on your pokedex and use it as a tv would to "show them" how the move is done.

third, there is a limit of 1 PvP battle per RP day, but, since I haven't said that before, I'll allow your two battles stromezone and HPfreak

fourth, Deerling's Hidden Power is of the Water type Hpfreak

Replying on my cell phone is really sketchy because of my clumsy fingers, but when day three begins, please just move Mia around as needed. She's only a spectator so hopefully that will make it easier. I'll be home and posting in 4 days, happy roleplaying!

its ok Shijou, when Day 3 comes and if you're not back, then I'll take care of moving your character where she should be.

another thing I forgot, stromezone, you cannot have Ghastly grab the spheres of Hidden Power of a type that isn't its (I mean, if the Hidden Power isn't ghost type, then you cant), because for starters, theyr aren't physical spheres, they're like energy balls, and since you didn't knew the type of the Hidden Power, you should assume it is normal, and thus, it wont affect Ghastly and it can not grab it...

Ok... dry.gif So I have to change all that?

Edited by stromzone

Name: Minn

Appearance: a regular sized girl, she wheres a green or blue shirt and jeans, she often likes to go barefoot, except on mountains and other places, if she weres shoes it is a dark colored tennis-shoes. she has long dark hair and green eyes.

Personality: she is very hyper, she often gets over excited about even small things. she hates rain. she loves the mountains, her dad often took her mountain climbing in a different region. she likes the beach, but never goes in the water, she prefers to play on the hot sand or climb the rocks.

History: she has lived in the same house her whole life, she started studying on gym leaders and pokemon when she learned to read, around 5 years of age, she always wanted a pokemon of her own. her favorites being Charmander and Cyndaquil. she had a whole lot of stuffed pokemon and often played pokemon battle with her friends with the stuffed pokemon. she loved Fire-types until a fire started in her room and destroyed half the house, now she would never go near even a stuffed fire pokemon, but her parents believe that the love of Fire-Types is still in her. her father had 3 Fire-types, a Charizard a Camurupt and a Typhlosion, Charmander had been his first, and he believed that if Minn got a Cyndaquil or Charmander as her first then she would regain her love for fire types that the whole family shared.

Starter Choice: Cyndaquil, Charmander

i hope you are still accepting?))

stromzone ~ well... not all that, just fix the post where you say Ghastly grabs the ball of Hidden Power.

Scott-the-wolf ~ yes, still accepting laugh.gif

though, an event is about to occur, so, you have two choices:

1. start from the beginning and don't get on time to the event

2. begin in the town the event will occur and have me randomize a couple pokemon for you(well... actually no more than 3 pokemon besides the starter)

so, you're accepted laugh.gif but you need to decide which of the options you choose so I can tell you what to post in your first post smile.gif

Edited by RyuKaiser