Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

well, actually there are a couple, Rainbow_Joy and monkeyboy, but monkeyboy seems to not be online for a long time, I guess it has been over 2 weeks since his last post. And about Rainbow, well, she delayed awaiting for monkeyboy, so she is some post behind... maybe she could get to Pring Town soon, but that would be up to her...

*Calls out to Rainbow*

Yoohooooooo!

What level are your pokemon currently on? Also, are you taking part in the competition thing?

Name: Crystal Duble (Last name pronounced kind of like Michael Buble)

Appearance: A Medium height girl with short, wavy hair. She is very athletic.

Personality: Changes a lot but mostly very friendly. She is always nice to her pokemon.

History: She lost her parents to the disease, (shudders), cancer. Now she lives with her 30 yr. old cousin, Mina.

Starter Choice: Elektrike, Archen, or Dratini.

well, I don't remember seeing a post of him saying he found something... stromezone, if you want me to accept it, you need to give me the link of the post where you found that item...

here, I'll show you. It's kind of weird but i wanted the item and to move on, so yeah.

First, this is my last post on the page: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=116835&st=400

Then the second part, it's my first post on the page: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=116835&st=420

Also, we should move to day three, because my guy is wandering, and wandering aimlessly is messed up. You could just post for Rainbow and monkeyboy and move them to town.

Edited by stromzone

poke11 ~ accepted laugh.gif start your first post with the day your journey begins, and end it with the momment you get to the lab and the machine begins whirling between your potential starter choices...

stromzone ~ aaah yes! now I see... gues I missed it. ok, I'll be posting it in my next post in the IC Thread.

btw, stromzone's idea is a good one. Neither Rainbow or monkeyboy have been too active lately, so I guess we could have them stay on route 1 for Day 3 untill they return, and move on with the plot, all those in favor raise your hands!

*holds up hand* I are totally in flayvar. @w@

Oh Boy, what flavour?

*Raises both hands* "HECK YES"

Edited by stromzone

blink.gif "...Jeimzu...there is something on your face..." *punches Jeimzu in the face* IT WAS PAAAAIN!!!!" hehe, payback.

Ryukaiser...just a question. Are these creeper stalker people who were behind the poke center when woshii waas there gonna do anythin else?

Edited by stromzone

*bites fist* Don't make me eat you. I have barbecue sauce.

Maybe the creepy peoples watching Morty will have something to do with the Tournament. Behold, the power of speculation.

Turns into a shivering cardboard box...no eat me... nooooooo

xd.png Yes I am just in awe! there probably just some Jesters who want to screw with us.

>:o Har-har-har!

Poke, ya might wanna delete those OOC posts in the IC thread - mods don't like it and neither does Ryu.

EDIT - You too, Scott. xP

Edited by Jeimuzu

They're pedophiles. =X Stalking young children like that...

Edited by woshiico0kie

Exactly, as if they want the pokemon, they are just going to rape us! I think we're on Day Three! Are we on Day Three?

I think we're on Day Three! Are we on Day Three?

I second stromzone's question...are we supposed to start day 3?

Edited by LeopardDragon

I suppose waiting for RyuKaiser to post STARTING DAY THREE like that would be smart.

He was quite clear in saying that he would start Day 3 when all OOC posts had been removed - the only ones remaining being akiraa's and yours, strom. Also, keep all rape talk to yourself. This is pokemon. x.x

You have obviously not seen the bad side of pokemon...OOPS THOUGHT I DELETED THAT!!!

I do not wish to know which ends of the Internet you have traversed to in order to gain the aptitude to tell me that. @.@

oops posted this

I vote for moving on to day three

in the wrong place xd.png sorry.

ok, then I assume we will be moving to day three then. I will post it in a couple minutes

I do not wish to know which ends of the Internet you have traversed to in order to gain the aptitude to tell me that. @.@

BOO!!!

Important things for the tournament and plot

OK, For event, I need all of the participants to move to the park and infront of the tents before we can start. Won't trigger the tournament and contest untill everybody is at the park.

For the tournament, after the your battles are finished, you can not go outside the park, you all have to be inside or near the tents to be witness of the plot.

In the tournament, only the pokemon that battles will gain levels. So, if you want to raise the level of one pokemon who you think is weak at the moment, use it in the battle.

Depending on your RPing skills at the battle, I could let your pokemon raise level even if it didn't won.

Nobody will have wild encounters, or find items untill the event is over, except Scott-the-wolf and poke11 who aren't even at Pring Town at the moment.

BTW, Scott-the-wolf and poke11, you can not reach Pring Town untill I say so, which will be after the event is over.

For the contests, I will call the participants one by one, and won't move on untill that person is finished with their presentation. Also, I will post the "winners" (those who pass to the enxt round) after everybody that will participate does so. SO, don't ask me for results before that.

Make your presentations 1 post long, doesn't matter if it is one liner or a novel, just 1 post per presentation each. But, other thing, your presentations, should be at least 1 parragraph long (6-10 sentences).

Everybody that passes to the second round will have the pokemon they used, gain a level.

Sinec I know, most of the pokemon don't know much moves, you can use up to 3 different items aside your moves for your pokemon's presentation to be good enough. But, they should be used by your pokemon, not you.

I guess that's it, hope it is clear enough...

Edited by RyuKaiser