Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

Dr. Paine ~ well, if it is that way, then yes, you can do it laugh.gif

Everyone ~ I'm finally creating the update we needed so much rolleyes.gif here it is cool.gif :

Everyone's Pokemon

Madison

Snivy lvl 7

Zigzagoon lvl 3

Serena

Pansear lvl 6

Sentret lvl 2

Diomedes

Mudkip lvl 7

Bidoof lvl 4

Lotad lvl 4

James

Phanpy lvl 8

Pidgey lvl 3

Morty

Solosis lvl 9

Patrat lvl 4

Goldeen lvl 3

Sebastian

Houdour lvl 8

Zigzagoon lvl 4

Pidgey lvl 3

Jayune

Sandshrew lvl 7

Akira

Skitty lvl 9

Rattata lvl 5

Spearow lvl 4

Poliwag lvl 4

Mia

Mareep lvl 5

Zaak

Ghastly lvl 5

Hermione

Deerling lvl 5

Kaiser

Bagon lvl 5

Update up to Wednesday June 29, 2011 / 1:25 am / my local time

As you can see, they are displayed in the same order the character sheets are on the first page, so there is nothing to worry about of who is traveling with who ok? smile.gif

The Ubication's post will be up soon too, just need to grab the imgs and it will be done cool.gif

Thanks for the list. happy.gif

Jeimuzu ~ well, since move tutors seem so important (I didn't used them on the games) I guess I'll add them, though, they won't be aaround untill Greenwood City if not after, and I guess I'll take your suggestion about randomizing the moves they can teach...

Shijou-san ~ no, but it is necessary to be in Pring Town by the day of it. Plot wise.

I have a queston...would it be possible to find fossils, and if so, where could you revive them. Also, would they start at level 5 or 1 like in some games, or could it be more reasonable like level 25?

it will be possible, in an event I've already prepared for the future, and yes, they will be on level 25

also, I have not agreed that your ghastly is shiny! mad.gif

ok, thats good, really want an Archen eventually. And about gastly oops rolleyes.gif I thought you had, can my Gastly be my one shiny pokemon?

Edited by stromzone

well, as the rest of pokemon, the fossils will be randomized, you'll understand once in the event...

and yeah, it can be, but you need to understand that if it is, you can not ask for another shiny pokemon later, nor, encountering one is that clear?

also, the Ubication's post is updated! laugh.gif

well, as the rest of pokemon, the fossils will be randomized, you'll understand once in the event...

and yeah, it can be, but you need to understand that if it is, you can not ask for another shiny pokemon later, nor, encountering one is that clear?

So I can't ask for Aerodactyl? xd.png

it will be randomized, so asking won't actaully help... though, watching what some of you got, I would seriously doubt that dry.gif

I liek akiraa's idea, so I'mma take it to make a somewhat detailed list of what I has.

Mudkip♂ - Mirk, lvl. 7

Impish Nature (+Def, -SpAtt)

Attacks: Growl, Tackle, Mud Slap

Bidoof♂ - Chopper, lvl 4

Hasty Nature (+Sp, -Def)

Attacks: Tackle

Lotad♂ - Ludo, lvl. 4

Lax Nature (+Def, - SpDef)

Attacks: Astonish, Growl

Magikarp*♀ - Tiamat, lvl. 4

Impish Nature (+Def, -SpAtt)

Attacks: Splash

I have a nice little water-type theme coming along here. xP Suits me fine. And if fossils are randomised, Its more likely to get a water-type, too. :D

Yup, Gastly ma only Shiny. Thats it. Period!

Jeimuzu ~ yep, it is a water team xd.png

woshiico0kie ~ thanks and yeah, I made it myself biggrin.gif

stromzone ~ ok then, I'll allow it to be shiny... though you'll need t modify the post where you recieved it to post that

Rainbow_Joy ~ glad you're back laugh.gif well, not much move on the plot yet, still awaiting people get to Pring Town to move the plot

Everyone ~ I see most of you are looking for a wild encounter after signing up for the tournament, but as I "said" before:

Once you get to Pring Town and sign up for the Tournament and/or Contest, you can not have more wild encounters untill after the event is over

though, you can: find items(but don't abusse of it), have battles between you, or simply wonder around the town and check all of it, for the later, check the Town's Map to see where you can go...

and yeah, the sign up for the tournament and contest are separate, so if you want to participate in both, you need to "fill" two forms. just for you to know and add that to your post (for those who want to participate on both) .

Edited by RyuKaiser

Question. When you mention one level after we go back to a route do you mean 1 level total or 1 level for each pokemon?

one level in total. i.e. you go back to route one, and you have 7 battles, your pokemon will only gain 1 level, because you've already visited this route

Great! Now where's my DV clip......

I can still get items with zig though right?

Edited by dragoon1234

can i pretend that he doesn't yet realize it's shiny and someone else will tell him eventually?

Shijou-san ~ on day three, you have all "this" day to get to pring Town and sign up for it if you want to participate biggrin.gif

dragoon1234 ~ well... technically... but I don't see why have much battles to get item, you can just buy 'em at the PokeMart huh.gif

stromzone ~ yeah, it is your pokemon and character, it is your call xd.png ... and given your character history, I don't see why he would know it is shiny, so yeah, you can biggrin.gif

Shijou-san ~ on day three, you have all "this" day to get to pring Town and sign up for it if you want to participate biggrin.gif

dragoon1234 ~ well... technically... but I don't see why have much battles to get item, you can just buy 'em at the PokeMart huh.gif

stromzone ~ yeah, it is your pokemon and character, it is your call xd.png ... and given your character history, I don't see why he would know it is shiny, so yeah, you can biggrin.gif

Save money and get items that can't be gotten in a shop. Also iirc that link I gave you had a tm on it. I do believe it was for earthquake. ((If I can pull THAT off it would be a miracle.))

well... its true, some items can't be baught.. but for the money, don't owrry, remember the rules? I posted one saying

"about money, we'll pretend we're all rich so we don't need to worry about that"

so, well, don't worry about money xd.png

and yeah, it will be really hard you'll get that item xd.png

well... its true, some items can't be baught.. but for the money, don't owrry, remember the rules? I posted one saying

"about money, we'll pretend we're all rich so we don't need to worry about that"

so, well, don't worry about money xd.png

and yeah, it will be really hard you'll get that item xd.png

Yeah. After I said that I rechecked the list and realized it doesn't show up until lv 91-100. xd.png Ok. Since you mention we're all rich shouldn't nuggets be omited and have something else added? I also have to add that I'm very lucky because I got nuggets all the time.