Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

As for the on-lookers, would you like us to just go to the park an wait?

*Is looking for someone to travel with so Mia can actually have posts with people*

*Zaak can, he's fairly friendly and will chill with anybody!*

Important things for the tournament and plot

OK, For event, I need all of the participants to move to the park and infront of the tents before we can start. Won't trigger the tournament and contest untill everybody is at the park.

For the tournament, after the your battles are finished, you can not go outside the park, you all have to be inside or near the tents to be witness of the plot.

In the tournament, only the pokemon that battles will gain levels. So, if you want to raise the level of one pokemon who you think is weak at the moment, use it in the battle.

Depending on your RPing skills at the battle, I could let your pokemon raise level even if it didn't won.

Nobody will have wild encounters, or find items untill the event is over, except Scott-the-wolf and poke11 who aren't even at Pring Town at the moment.

BTW, Scott-the-wolf and poke11, you can not reach Pring Town untill I say so, which will be after the event is over.

For the contests, I will call the participants one by one, and won't move on untill that person is finished with their presentation. Also, I will post the "winners" (those who pass to the enxt round) after everybody that will participate does so. SO, don't ask me for results before that.

Make your presentations 1 post long, doesn't matter if it is one liner or a novel, just 1 post per presentation each. But, other thing, your presentations, should be at least 1 parragraph long (6-10 sentences).

Everybody that passes to the second round will have the pokemon they used, gain a level.

Sinec I know, most of the pokemon don't know much moves, you can use up to 3 different items aside your moves for your pokemon's presentation to be good enough. But, they should be used by your pokemon, not you.

I guess that's it, hope it is clear enough...

What items would we be using anyway?

Shijou-san ~ yes, thats exactly, I need everybody in the park for the tournaments to start, even if they won't participate in them, I need everybody at the park

stromzone ~ use your imagination... I can't offer items since I'm not fond to contests, but those who likes them, can imagine which items they can use for them. And for items, I refer to anything you might think is usefull to you, from a peeble to a piramid, use what you want and think will help you, but try to keep it as believable as possible too

oh ok, I thought you meant like hold items, which would make no sense

Stormzone what is gastly saying to Skitty, you can put what poketalk means to pokemon like 'this' so they can actually have a conversation.. well at least if it's alright with Ryu...

yeah, I don't mind... though, it would be fun to see two pokemon "talking" xd.png

btw, about your question of how would they participate in both things if they started at the same time. Well, both will start at the same time, but that doesn't mean you would have to participate ion both at the same time, you could easily be in the first battle on the tournament, and be the last to perform in the tournament, so there won't be a problem

Yes but how are they supposed to show there there in both? They don't know double team! They can't be in two places at once!

ohhhh hehe...i feel dumb ((pronounced dum-b ))

Edited by stromzone

if you're participating in both, you could go check the listings of one first and then the other, and see in shich you'll participate first dry.gif

uh Ryu, I think what stormzone meant by battle was that both him and I were in the first battle session in the battle tournament. In other words it would be

Battle Tournament:

Round 1- Zaak and Akira

blah

blah

blah.

then I also made it so that Akira was the fifth to perform in the contest and Zaak was sixth.

well... that can't be, I was going to post the battle match ups and the contests performance orther when everybody had gotten to the tents, so, I'll have to change that...

((sorry, I thought we were battling each other in the in the tournament...will you be controlling our opponents then?))

Zaak laughed as the Skitty was chasing her tail. "I'm on first for the battle, your on third." he replied in her telling him his spot. "I hope I battle somebody not to strong" Zaak thought to himself. Echo seemed to be getting bored, and after a while began chasing Skitty's tail!

As I said, I was going to set up the battle order, so you can not say you are on this or that battle, I will set it when everybody has gotten there! mad.gif

So, in orther to do that, I need to know who will participate in which tournament:

Battle Tournament

Kaiser

Sebastian

Diomedes

Zaak

Akira

Morty

Contest Tournament

Diomedes

Zaak

Akira

Morty

If this is incorrect, then, let me know so I can fix it before posting the order in the battles and contest performance

As I said, I was going to set up the battle order, so you can not say you are on this or that battle, I will set it when everybody has gotten there! mad.gif

So, in orther to do that, I need to know who will participate in which tournament:

Battle Tournament

Kaiser

Sebastian

Diomedes

Zaak

Akira

Morty

Contest Tournament

Diomedes

Zaak

Akira

Morty

If this is incorrect, then, let me know so I can fix it before posting the order in the battles and contest performance

I don't see Sereena in that list, and I am pretty certain I had her sign up... t'would have been before her battle with morty.

I'm so sorry I haven't posted for the last few days. My internet connection wasn't working so I couldn't post. Is it too late to sign up for the tournament?

LeopardDragon ~ sorry, but that was the reason I posted the list. Tell me, in which tournamen will you participate so I can add you smile.gif

Rainbow_Joy ~ sorry but yes, it is already too late. I had to move on to Day 3, so you are still on Route 1, I'm sorry, but since you didn't post before leaving, I couldn't tell if you would participate in either of them. Again, sorry sad.gif

ok, then, here is the fixed list:

Battle Tournament

Kaiser

Sebastian

Diomedes

Zaak

Akira

Morty

Leopard

Contest Tournament

Diomedes

Zaak

Akira

Morty

Leopard

...sorry LeopardDragon, I forgot your character's name tongue.gif

and the battles will be like this:

Tournament

Battle 1

Akira vs NPC

Battle 2

Morty vs Diomedes

Battle 3

Kaiser vs Zaak

Battle 4

Sebastian vs Leopard

Contest

Zaak

Leopard

Akira

Diomedes

Morty

As you can see, even if you participate in both, you'll have more than enough time to do it without being afraid of getting called to the other. And talking about that, I will be calling for the next battles and performances after the previous one have passed. And nobody can pass to the next battle or performance without me posting it, ok? I don't want to repeat it again stromezone...

Edited by RyuKaiser