Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

You, my friend, have been formally ninja'd. XD Did he ask you to do the item randomising, too, by any chance?

I always feel like I'm asking far too many questions; however, are you telling whether pokemon can be caught or not? biggrin.gif

Edited by Shijou-san

not sure, don't think so either...

btw, I'm leaving for a Church Retirement for the weekend, leaving friday night and back untill sunday night, so I won't be able to post on those days, you can continue, but I won't be able to reply, so, for those in battles (with wild pokemon) at the momment, try to post for them today 'cause I'll make my last post around 3-4pm (GMT -6 time) and wont be able to reply untill sunday/monday

That's what he asked.

Hey.. dunno who is in charge while Ryu isn't on, but my post never got responded too... and I can't do anything more until it is.

Hey.. dunno who is in charge while Ryu isn't on, but my post never got responded too... and I can't do anything more until it is.

Sorry. I never realized you posted. Also if anyone needs a response for a wild pokemon and I'm not around pm me. I posted your response btw.

Most of us. Since the RP won't be moving on for a little while, due to Ryu's absence, it'll be best to linger a bit. Pan out the spare time with treasure hunting and battling, really.

Alright thanks!

Anybody wants to have a battle with me? biggrin.gif

I'm back! biggrin.giflaugh.gif

I see you people have been busy, that's good smile.gif

I haven't read the posts on the IC Thread, but I will soon, so don't worry, I'll began to post replies again xd.png

and to reply some question right now:

Shijou-san ~ yes, pokeballs can be used again, it would be more realistic to try to catch a pokemon with the same pokeball used before than throw it away 'cause it didn't the first try, so don't worry, if you want to try a catch, and do not succeed, you can try again with the same pokeball laugh.gif

dragoon and stromzone ~ yes to win exp points, or in this RP's case, a level, you need to defeat your opponent, so, if you loose, you won't gain exp...

to reply another doubt, I don't remember now who posted. It was about who would get incharge in case I can't. Well I saw both dragoon and Jeimuzu did it, and, I have to say, I liked how both did. I believe Jeimuzu should be in charge in case I couldn't post in some time, since his posts are close to my type of reply, so I guess he would be the best choice. Hope it is ok with you dragoon unsure.gif

also, Dr. Paine... do you need me to reply to the Furret post? 'cause i didn't knew that, but I will if you need it rolleyes.gif

and... who need a reply? I read a lot of posts, but didn¿t see anyone who needed it right now, so I better ask before making a post and no replying to somebody...

dragoon and stromzone ~ yes to win exp points, or in this RP's case, a level, you need to defeat your opponent, so, if you loose, you won't gain exp...

to reply another doubt, I don't remember now who posted. It was about who would get incharge in case I can't. Well I saw both dragoon and Jeimuzu did it, and, I have to say, I liked how both did. I believe Jeimuzu should be in charge in case I couldn't post in some time, since his posts are close to my type of reply, so I guess he would be the best choice. Hope it is ok with you dragoon unsure.gif

also, Dr. Paine... do you need me to reply to the Furret post? 'cause i didn't knew that, but I will if you need it rolleyes.gif

and... who need a reply? I read a lot of posts, but didn¿t see anyone who needed it right now, so I better ask before making a post and no replying to somebody...

No problem. Actually I'm glad.

I attacked Zigzagoon in my IC post.

I was also wondering If I could find a starly along this route and catch it before the event. Because I would like a second pokemon and all I want is a starly right now.

Would I be able to get another wild encounter by the lake? (I'll edit my last post so Mia can start fishing)

Also, I'm carrying around a paralyzed Sentret. I intend to bring it to the pokemon center and then get it healed up. Afterwards, I'll show a pokeball. Is that alright?

Rainbow_Joy ~ well... starly doesn't appear before Route 2, so I'm afraid not sad.gif

Shijou-san ~ yes, I'll make that wild encounter appear now and yes, it is ok that plan with the sentret smile.gif

I seem to have more time available than dragoon, anyway, so it works.

Also, is Corphish likely to turn up any time soon? I'm going for the entire water-type deal, and I've always quite liked the crustaceans. But Krabby is more of an oceangoing crab, and Crawdaunt looks better than Kingler anyway. xP

yes, I've think of corpish, but I haven't got to a route/town that fits its habitat, that's why I haven't add it to the overview yet, but it will be, don't worry smile.gif

Hey Ryu? Just wondering if there's going to be a department store and a lottery area? And where are the zubats going to be? ((Bad joke I know.)) Also do either one of you have a suggestion for a good water type? Normally I go for a Magikarp, or a tentacool, but I wanted to try something different. There's too many!!!!! GAH!!! It's driving me insane. Edited by dragoon1234

there will be, but haven't got the way to it, I have the city already pictured in my head, but haven't done the map yet. But don't worry, it will be. About Zubats, read the Overview, it says where they will be. About a good water type... pray for a starter to appear to you xd.png .. no, seriously, I guess buizel

Yay! Corphish seems like another pokemon that'll hit Diomedes first instead of being searched for.

And dragoon... Get a Tympole. biggrin.gif

...I joke. Their human faces scare me. =_=

I think I'm gonna think about what water I'll get some more. Thanks for the ideas though. Just out of curiosity is it going to be awhile before we encounter any Lapras? A chinchou!! There we go. Edited by dragoon1234

D'aw... I has to wait for a Lapras? By the time we get there I'll have a dancing monkey and an angry water-dragon. Lapras will be a great addition to such a team. :D

Do TMs abide the rules for 4th Gen. and under (1-use + breakage) or 5th Gen. (permanently usable)?

Edited by Jeimuzu

hahahaha it will true xd.png

5th gen, I've never liked the idea of just one use of TMs, so they will be reusable as HMs rolleyes.gif