Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

stromzone ~ well... not all that, just fix the post where you say Ghastly grabs the ball of Hidden Power.

Scott-the-wolf ~ yes, still accepting laugh.gif

though, an event is about to occur, so, you have two choices:

1. start from the beginning and don't get on time to the event

2. begin in the town the event will occur and have me randomize a couple pokemon for you(well... actually no more than 3 pokemon besides the starter)

so, you're accepted laugh.gif but you need to decide which of the options you choose so I can tell you what to post in your first post smile.gif

i want to start out, it's more fun that way :3 and i bet there will be many other events that i can attend in the future :3

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been on. I'm going out of town and won't have access to a computer. Idk when I'll be back.

stromzone ~ ok

Scott-the-wolf ~ ok, you're right, there will be more events in the future. Then, start your first post with the day your journey begins and end it with the moment the machine whirls to select your potential pokemon. And another thing, is your character male or female? because in gender you posted "female" but you refer to it as a "he" in the history so I'm confused huh.gif

dragoon1234 ~ its ok, if the event come up and you're not on, I'll move your character to the event and, if needed (and if you let me) controll it so the plot moves on...

sorry, sometimes my keyboard doesn't like the 's' kea xd.png she's female

i'll post later today, i am going swimming biggrin.gif

Edited by Scott-the-wolf

ok, but keep this in mind: you'll start on Day 3 of the RP, so, you won't find another RPer untill, at least, you get to Pring Town.

okay so i am confused about how the thing works, the pokemon choosing thing, i don't know what i should put after they get to the lab.... i read the rules and stuff but i'm still confused on a few things.

I is helping!!! Read this Mr. Wolf.

Once you have gotten to the lab and are about to choose your Pokemon, your last sentence should be this: "This computer chooses your partner Pokemon based on your personality," explained by the Professor. "Just place your hand on the scanner and it will display 3 Pokemon for your choosing." After that, I will post your Pokemon and you will continue in the next post on which one you chose.
Edited by stromzone

thanks stromzone, that's exactly what you need to do Scott-the-wolf

... now that I think of it... why is your username Scott-the-wolf if your a girl? huh.gif

because my former fursonia was named Scott, and was a wolf. now my fursonia is Smudge :3 the awesome Bluejay wolf

a fursonia is an animal that represents you in your art/ writing, not related to any kind of rp or anything, just a char you made up yourelf baced off youself, like what you would be as an animal.

Are we on the third day or no? If so ill post tomorrow.

akiraa ~ not yet

Rainbow_Joy ~ yes because we need to get to Day 3 and only you and monkeyboy haven't got to Pring Town yet, so you have to get there ASAP

Ohhai there, everyone! I've returned from vacation. As soon as day three is up I'll start posting again :]

I assume Paine and I are simply skipping the walk back to the center and awaiting day 3. xP

Yeah, sorry xd.png I meant to ask if that would be okay, sorry D:

Nah, thats fine. :D It'd be idle conversation, doesn't make any difference, really.

After that, Ryu - he did a rather obscure reference to having found one.

After purchasing a messenger bag from the pokemart, Zaak went outside and placed all his stuff in it. Then he remembered the item he had found hours earlier, but had not yet looked at. He pulled it out of his pocket, and looked at it closely.

I don't know if he actually posted finding something earlier, but make of it what you will.

well, I don't remember seeing a post of him saying he found something... stromezone, if you want me to accept it, you need to give me the link of the post where you found that item...

Everyone ~ I guess only one more member is left to end Day 2, so, would you want to move on to Day 3 or should we await her? ... please reply on the OOC Thread

In response to this post, I'd like to put my vote in for moving on. I was away for quite awhile and I'd really like to be able to post again since Mia is sleeping patiently. Who is still left on day two?

If she's only a few posts away then I wouldn't mind waiting a little longer though, but if she's way back on route one then perhaps we could move along?