Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

woshiico0kie ~ it will start soon, I'm just waiting for Rainbow, monkeyboy, Leopardragon, HPfreak and Shijou to get to Pring Town and register to begin it, you can try to do something else in the mean time...

Okay, guess I'll come up with a random filler post to try to seem active. tongue.gif And that's a lot of people, that still have yet to register...

I know this is late and a silly question to ask, but I've finally got more than one pokemon so I figure I'll ask now. If Mia is in a pokemon battle and she only uses Mareep, only Mareep gains a level, right?

But what happens if Mareep defeats one pokemon, is returned before the next comes out, and sentret defeats one pokemon in the same battle?

I suppose I'm just confused with the whole aspect of leveling up multiple pokemon.

Edited by Shijou-san

Jeimuzu ~ no, all your pokemons will gain level, that if you won the battle. If you loose, well, then no, but if you win, all your pokemon will gain level.

woshiico0kie ~ good 'cause I thought you were inactive

Shijou-san ~ No, all your pokemon gain levels after a battle won. i.e. Mareep wins a battle, then Mareep will gain a level and Sentret and Lotad as well. Of course, if it is a trainer battle (PvP) then no matter how many pokemon you defeated, it still counts as 1 battle, 'cause other way it wouldn't be fair.

But yeah, when you win a battle, ALL your pokemon gain a level.

I have a question!

Are there PCs here? Like is there a limit to how many pokemon you can catch?

well, there are PCs, but they're actually to send the pokemon back to Prof. Pine, not ike in the games where they are stored in a computer, that wouldn't be realistic.

and no, there is not, you can catch as many as you want, but keep in mind that you cannot exceed the 6 pokemon limit

Yeah, I guess I sorta was... not sure how the pokecenter thing works on here... should prob have checked that first, sorry for the difficulty.

Edited by LeopardDragon

LeopardDragon ~ well, when it is not plot important, you can "control" Nurse Joy for the time she heals your pokemon. So go ahead and do that, so you can continue laugh.gif

Rainbow_Joy ~ of course! it is like how Ash/Gary/everybody else does in the anime, they use the PCs to send their pokemon back to Prof's lab and they get them when they want them, so you can get them back, don't worry about that smile.gif

To Everyone ~ Keep in mind, tht if you have 6 pokemon, and you catch another one, you cannot use it, you should put it away aside of the current team(like in your bags or something) untill you get to a pokemon center, or a place where you can send your pokemon back to Prof. Pine's lab.

So my team is stronger then I thought? Now I'm completely confuzzled. How strong ARE my pokemon?

wait, I'll pist an update of the list tomorrow or later tonight, then you will see if you're right or wrong

Um....Normally I ignore typos, but yours looks....well...... too funny. And thanks!! I'll be looking for it.

Hur hur hur. Dragoon enlightened me to the humour. So, if I read correctly, any one victory confers +1 level to every pokemon in the party? Or is it just every pokemon that participated?

Every pokemon in the party ^^

... and I'm just being quiet until the battle is over xd.png

I have vacation coming up tomorrow for ten days. I won't have access to the a computer for most of that time, but I can use my nifty little cell phone to check in and post once a day once day three begins. Granted, my posts in the following days will be relatively short, but I'll try my best to write as much as I can.

Every pokemon in the party ^^

... and I'm just being quiet until the battle is over xd.png

Awesome. And I'm sorry 'bout that. xP

It's fine xd.png I haven't had any motivation to write over the past few days, anyway. And just a warning to you all, I may not be very active over the next week, either...

its ok Shijou and Dr. Paine, I understand, don't worry wink.gif

and to clearify something, not only the pokemon in party gain levels, but the pokemon at Prof. Pine's lab too, so you can catch a weedle, send it to Prof. Pine, and make it gain levels lke crazy untill you feel like to use it xd.png ... though, I don't recommennd doing that, it would take off the fun of the RP dry.gif

Yes. Why wait for a Gyarados? I want my glorious shiny Magikarp to mess with my enemies. :D

Magikarp: *flop* *flop* *flop*

Wild Pokemon: WAI WON'T YOU DIE?!

Defense Magikarps = Horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE in battles between level 15s and lower. I'm hoping I'm not the only one that came across the fisherman with five Magikarps in almost every pokemon game and felt like my life was being leeched out of me, the attacks it took to KO one, the amount of times you had to see that Splash animation, and then they just send out another. x.x

Edited by Jeimuzu

So I take it that EXP share won't be around? Also for the move tutor, when we get to him/her, will we be using heart scales or something else?

@Jeimuzu: I hate those guys too.

no, EXP share won't be here, it will have no sense...

about the move tutor... well... I don't think so, heart scales are really hard to find, so I'll think of something else...