Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

i'm gonna leave, its not working for me :/ sorry :'( good bye everyone, happy roleplays smile.gif

well Scott-the-wolf, sorry you think that way, I would suggest you wait at least for the first event to happen to make that decision, but it is your call... bye, and sorry

Edited by RyuKaiser

it's okay its not your fault, i just am overburdened with rps right now, *is shot for making a new rp right after i posted the going away on this one* xd.png anyway, i'll stalk the thread and read your roleplays :3 bye.

Bye Scott...

Ryu-> What are the rules of the Tournament? 1 Pokemon only? 3 Pokemon only? Is substituting allowed? Sorry for asking this only when the Tournament has begun, I thought you would have addressed it by then. Thanks!

yeah, sorry, guess I forgot about that...

Ok, the rules will be the next ones:

First Round -> 1 Pokemon per trainer

Second Round -> 2 Pokemon per trainer, no trades allowed

Final -> 3 Pokemon per trainer, substitutions allowed

oh dear, well, i suppose your Kaiser would most likely beat me anyway, but i think i ahve a chance in the contest. Got somethin up ma sleeve...i wont be able to post from Tuesday till Augaust first PROBABLY

xd.png don't worry, you'll pass to the second round, I'll be using Zigzagoon sine I need it to level up, from there on, you'll be needing to have tactic laugh.gif

I changed my post so Bolt didn't use those moves.

I'm so very tempted to join this, but...

1. I'm already in a ton of other roleplays, and being in so many can't be healthy for me.

2. There are... quite a few posts, and I'm worried I'll be too far behind when I join.

You should join! This is a really fun RP and Kaiser is a great OP. He's generally very fair, and knows how to RP well. I think you should! You could probably even start in the town we're currently in...

@Alicia Jewel, I believe you would have to do that, but you would be starting from the same point that Poke is currently at. A lot of us move at different paces, so you would start off one day behind me (and the others who started on day 2) and two days behind the others. What's really great about this roleplay is that, other than for special events and the changing of the days, you don't have to be roleplaying with a specific player or at a certain place at any time. It has not been necessary yet, at least.

There are tons of opportunities to level up and all, so I don't believe you would be too far behind.

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean by "starting from the same point that Poke is currently at." I assume Poke means Pokemon...

Alicia Jewel ~ xd.png by "poke" she meant poke11, the username of the person that posted before your first post *points your first post*

and yes, as Shijou said, you could begin in the first town, and you would be practically at the same pace as the rest of us, since we move in RP Days, so, most of the posts in the IC Thread, are actually from battles, we're just in the first event of the RP, so you wouldn't be too behind the rest. And you can catch up to everyone pretty fast actually, so don't be afraid and join if you want biggrin.gif

Name: Lynn Smith

Appearance: http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/4599/lynni.jpg

Personality: Soft-spoken, kind, and polite to just about everyone, though she is quite shy around new people. She simply can't find it in her heart to be mean to anyone.

History: Lynn's family comes from the Johto region. Ever since she was little, she has always looked up to her older sister, Annie. When she turned 10, she received a Chikorita that she named Flora and started her journey. Unfortunately, her lack of experience prevented her from getting very far. When she was 11, her parents announced that they would be moving to the Broskii region. Annie chose to stay behind to pursue her goal of becoming Johto's Champion, and Lynn released her Pokemon into the Professor's care. She chose to wait until she was 12 to finally start a new journey in her new home so that she could have time to learn more about Pokemon.

Starter Choice: Azurill, Chikorita

Alicia Jewel ~ accepted! beginn your first post with the day your journey begins and end it with the momment the machine begans swirling between your potential starter pokemon choices...

btw, nice story line, I like it biggrin.gif

The Rest ~ I want to do an update of everything before the event, so, check at the first page of this thread, and if your character sheet is not there, then PM me so I know who to add to it. Sorry I ask this, but I've been busy with college, and don't have much time to check that out myself sad.gif

Edited by RyuKaiser

The Rest ~ I want to do an update of everything before the event, so, check at the first page of this thread, and if your character sheet is not there, then PM me so I know who to add to it. Sorry I ask this, but I've been busy with college, and don't have much time to check that out myself sad.gif

Yup Morty's data is all there.

So is Akira's

Hey,Ryu... I* am kinda waiting on the verdict of the judges on my performance? Can't really do anything more until I ge tthat.

well, I actually was awaiting you posted something else, since that performance is actually... well... it won't make you pass this round, you practically do nothing, you need to decribe it more, since Foresight is a move that consist on watching the foe, and Tackle is, well, a tackle, so, what you posted won't make you pass and thus, I was awaiting you did something else sad.gif