Kaiserf11

Broskii Region [OOC Thread]

not sure, don't think so either...

btw, I'm leaving for a Church Retirement for the weekend, leaving friday night and back untill sunday night, so I won't be able to post on those days, you can continue, but I won't be able to reply, so, for those in battles (with wild pokemon) at the momment, try to post for them today 'cause I'll make my last post around 3-4pm (GMT -6 time) and wont be able to reply untill sunday/monday

no, cave time is two hours ahead of me, for what I think it is GMT -4 since for its night 2 hours after it is night in the cave

RyuKaiser, would you like someone to randomize your encounters and such or no? I feel like I missed some sort of memo about this, hehe smile.gif

well... I randomize my encounters myself, but I would like if someone did it for me, it would help keep up themistique of the game xd.png

and I also need someone to say if I catch a pokemon or not when I throw the pokeballs, I end my posts in that part hoping somebody does it unsure.gif

Ryu, for when you're away, could someone be appointed for random item generating? *doeswantstuff* Considering there will be no encounters with wild pokemon, I imagine item hunting may be a good time-filler until your return for the tournament/contest for those not battling.

I'd be willing to randomize your pokemon and fight as the wild ones for your battles, RyuKaiser. I almost did before, but I didn't want to impose. Of course, I won't if you don't want me too, but just say the word and I can.

Is there a form for the battle and contest entry?

I figure I should just let you guys know, because I felt really bad for leaving RyuKaiser before, but I usually can't post from about 4:30PM to 5:30PM cave time every day. I try and check every few hours or so on my free days, so sometimes I can post quite a bit.

Also, I know this was brought up before, but if you defeat a pokemon, you can try to catch it after it's fainted, correct? (You just need to find a way to heal it?) And if they escape from the pokeball, is it useless or can you use it again? (ex. You have five pokeballs, and throw one at the pokemon. The pokemon is not captured. Do you still have five or do you now have four?)

Edited by Shijou-san

Nah, don't feel bad. Nobody can be everywhere. Ryu has said before that you can still capture a pokemon after it fainted, but the second question he'll have to answer... Depends if we're going on in-game or anime, but I'd imagine it would be re-usable in terms of realism.

Hey Ryu, is it possible for me to find a starly on the route I'm on? It's my favorite non-legendary bird pokemon (I think) and I don't want to enter the contest with one pokemon.

Can someone please interact with Akira, and maybe have a battle xd.png She is just getting done signing up to the festival stuff.

I'll give you a battle~. Still waiting for Furret to be healed up, and with the levelling restrictions, a battle in Pring Town would help bypass that a tiny bit.

(alright, your char is in pring town right? and level restrictions?)

None, unless you want them. Though I will request a double battle. I intend to use Magikarp, and it won't be doing much. xP

Anybody still in the afternoon(in-game/RP time)? I'm not sure if I should move Morty to night time yet. =/

Most of us. Since the RP won't be moving on for a little while, due to Ryu's absence, it'll be best to linger a bit. Pan out the spare time with treasure hunting and battling, really.

Any ideas on what to do if you're perpetually stuck in a wild pokemon battle?

Edited by Shijou-san

I'm sure Ryu wouldn't mind if somebody else finished up for him in your case. I could do it, if you'd be happy with that.

I would seriously appreciate that, Jeimuzu. Please and thank you!

So you (hopefully) don't have to search for it, this is how the battle has been.

Mareep(lvl 6) vs Sentret(lvl 3)

Mareep used growl and tackle, both landed

Sentret used growl and scratch, both landed

Mareep is currently moving in for a jumping tackle, being wary of Sentret's claws.

Edited by Shijou-san