libby2999

Stupid things you've done/said

Hmm, let's see:

Someone was making a seriously annoying sound, so I turn around and say to the kid behind me and said "Stop making that sound." He replied, "It wasn't me!" "Well, I know it was someone behind me." His friend then pointed out that I was sitting at the very front of the class.

Lost my hairbrush for two weeks before seeing it on my dresser.

While we were randomly discussing the improbability of Noah's ark in History (he is awesomest teacher ever!), I mentioned how he would also had to get all the fish.

Spent roughly ten minutes looking for my keychain while frantically flicking it up and down in my hand before I noticed it.

Checked my watched three times and still wasn't sure what time it was.

blink.gif Yep, completely aware of my surroundings, that's me.

While we were randomly discussing the improbability of Noah's ark in History (he is awesomest teacher ever!), I mentioned how he would also had to get all the fish.

The water consistency would have changed so drastically with such kind of rain that the fish wouldn't have been able to survive in the water anymore. Most saltwater fish would die in fresh water and vice versa, some fish can only survive in flowing river water, some do not tolerate flowing water, some need very specific temperatures, the precise balance of various chemicals is often crucial, and so forth. Point being, a world-wide flood would be just as effective at eradicating underwater life, so your point was not a stupid one at all. wink.gif

Edited by Shienvien

Not me personally, although I have done many stupid things in my life, but something my BF did just recently.

Our Doberman, Gewehr, loves to gulp his kibble. It's so bad that we now spread it across the floor, so that he has to pick it a piece at a time. Now, him being a Doberman-a deep chested breed-we have to keep him from drinking too much water and giving himself bloat. One day very soon after eating, Gewehr snuck off to the water dish and just started drinking like crazy.

My BF hears it and yells out, "BANANA!!!!" I swear, I laughed for whole ten minutes straight. He doesn't even know WHY he yelled it out, because he wasn't thinking of bananas at all laugh.gif

Stupid things I'VE done?

Well, here goes...

-Eaten a whole pizza while talking to someone

-Fell asleep in class, lying on my friend's desk, snoring loudly

-Gotten SO hyper before P.E. I ran the mile in half the time i usually do and fell over laughing hysterically afterward

heehee

Well, there was this girl I had liked all year, and this is what happened:

me: Hey Julia! Can I talk to you?

Julia: Uh, sure! What'cha need?

Me: Well, I was wondering if you wanted to...*farts extremely loud*

My friends don't ever let me hear the end of that lol...

Said... "I do more than once" I am divorced now and will stay that way for good tongue.gif

I've dome millions of stupid things... Mostly overreacting. -.-

If I were to try to remember all, then I would seriously start to doubt my level of intelligence. xd.png

^ Yeah. another two stupid things that I'd rather not do.

user posted image Thanks for making my day!

Edited by earthgirl

One time I tacked up a horse without a saddle pad because I was just so tired. I didn't even realize it either. *facepalm*

Lost my iPod for a month or so before I found it under my bed.

Thought my iPod was broken because portrait orientation was locked and I didn't know it was possible to do so.

I have so often put my keys into the fridge along with the groceries, that I actually remember to look there when I search for my keys.

Most stupid thing I've ever done: argued on the internet. wink.gif We all know where that goes.

(there's other stupid things but really; that'd be such a long list I'll stick with the top one. 30+ years is plenty of time to say and do lots of stupid things.)

Edited by Kyrieath

It was so damn cold and I was freezing (as I didn't have extra clothes to wear at that moment). So I was repeating this in public like a broken parrot: "I swear it's better than boiling heat" like four times. It was so dumb and I regret it.

Edited by Slytherin7

I have so often put my keys into the fridge along with the groceries, that I actually remember to look there when I search for my keys.

That is actually amazing. xd.png I think I love you.

I was going to a 21st last night and was getting a lift to the train station. Halfway there I yelled, "STOP! We have to go home." What had I forgotten? ID? Nope. Money? Nope. Gift? Nope.

Shoes.

In my defense, I've been unwell. tongue.gif

I've managed to do this with the remote control for the TV. I'd changed channel, and gone to make a cup of tea. Of course I put the remote back in the fridge and took the milk back into the front room *facepalm*

Although that was one incident. The number of times I've boiled the kettle, put a T-bag in my mug and then wandered off to do something else is silly. My other half has taken to asking if I enjoyed my cup of tea when he goes into the kitchen and finds a mug sitting there like that.

So, I normaly wash fruits before I eat them, to remove possible pesticides residing on the fruit, ect. I was hungry, so I got a banana from the fruit bowl. Then I washed it. It had the peel on! I have no idea why I would wash something that I will throw away straight after.

I've done a lot of stupid things over the years. Tonight was one of those times for me. I was cooking corn dogs in the microwave and had to put them in there one by one. Well, each one had to cook for 55 seconds. I cooked 4. Guess who decided to pick up the GLASS plate after it being microwaved for about 4 minutes in total...that's right. ME. I had to toss the plate onto the counter because it was so hot. Unfortunately, I held it long enough to burn 3 of my fingers. I'm typing this mostly one handed, using the non-burned fingers on my right hand when I can.

I've gone looking for pants in the towel cupboard and on another time wanted chocolate milk, walked past the fridge, and went to my bedroom forgetting that I wanted milk.

That is actually amazing. xd.png I think I love you.

I was going to a 21st last night and was getting a lift to the train station. Halfway there I yelled, "STOP! We have to go home." What had I forgotten? ID? Nope. Money? Nope. Gift? Nope.

Shoes.

In my defense, I've been unwell. tongue.gif

You too? *hugs*

My aunt got me in front of the school before I noticed that I had just slippers on.

Ugh, my kitten drives me crazy. xd.png

Recent things:

___ The lights were off in the hallway (very long hallway) and I was carrying a basket of towels. My Mau, black coated, was sitting right in the center of the hallway, and I tripped over him. .. Well, I forced myself to trip so I wouldn't crush him, fell over and bashed my forehead against the basket. I had a headache for two days.

___ Before he was born, I had been solely used to avian. I still have four parrots right now, ahaa. On many occasions when he would bite me, I would say aloud, with certainty that I wasn't making a fail; "My cat just pecked me!"

___ By habit, my parrots also will speak or make noise in acknowledgement if you pick them up or hold them above your head so that they know they're your fixation. My kitten at this time was smaller than them (and being bullied occasionally) and I picked him up, but.. there was no words or chirping. o.o; Outwardly I whined "why don't you say something? Why don't you love me?" and it was a few seconds before I realized I was holding a cat. xd.pngHe now has a habit of trying to shut me up by putting his paw on my mouth, gah.

___ My kitten went through a phase in which he did EVERYTHING I did. I walked over here, he walked over here. I walked over there, he did too. I was playing with my parrots and I started petting them.. He walked over to them, much smaller than them at this time, rose his paw in the same manner and tried to pet them. xd.png I could have died, I swear. It was so cute!

.. Now he's twice their size, clawed, and as his name suggests, (Prince) he's got a temper. When he tries to pet them, they hiss at him, and he gets angry. So he pets them harder, and they screech at him. ._. I don't want him to hurt them, so now he no longer goes in their room. Unfortunate, because he looks so sad when I go in there and he can't follow. D:

I was in a play last week and without thinking locked the kid playing my character's son in a cabinet. He won't let me hear the end of that, either...

Oh, Wow. I have a lot of these.

1. Threw a rock at a car passing by my house when I was little and the woman who got out cursed at me and told me I broke her windshield. I ran inside crying.

2. Lost a bracelet I was going to give my girlfriend and she found it a few hours later. We were laughing hysterically.

3. Was wrestling with my brother and we fell into the Thanksgiving turkey (about 5 years old)

I might post more later.

I asked my friend what day of the week it was going to be on Friday, that was the next day. I wanted to ask what day of the month it would be on Friday.

I've gotten a glass of milk and went to put the milk where I put my cups. I wouldn't fit anyway xd.png

I tried to put the glass dishes in the trash can and not the dish washer. Only to stand there stupidly for a minute.

Edited by KyokoYei2

I allowed my arrogant horse to get too close to the tree that had fallen over, blocking the trail. I should have turned her around. I know she thinks she's invincible and is a trailblazer...

I got my face, neck, and arms sliced up for my lack of foresight. She proceeded to bust through the tree to get through.

I have mistaken various things for my cats when I see them out of the corner of my eye in the near-dark. Most recently a coffee maker that's about the same size and currently sitting on the floor in the foyer. Other things include a trash bag, a pillow, a balled-up shirt, and my foot. Yup.

On Dragcave.... stared dumbly at a cb gold description and then clicking it 2 minutes later.

*FACEDESKFACEDESKFACEDESKFACEDESKFACEDESKFACEDESK*

Edited by Onixthebunny1