libby2999

Stupid things you've done/said

"Hey, do we like eachother?"

He stares at me blankly. "What?"

"I said, do we like eachother? I mean, not for me, but for her *pokes friend* so do we like eachother?"

"Uh..."

And then I run away and abandon my friend so she can talk to the guy who supposedly likes her but she snaps out of her gawking moment and makes a mad dash after me and rips me out of the freaking stair well I run off to and wrestles with me and forces me never to do that again.

...silly icon.

I have to boil water three times over to actually get hot water for coffee due to my tendency to forget I have the kettle on and by the time I get to it, the water is already cold xd.png;; -major fail, all the time-

Well this happened within the last 5 minutes.

I was walking through the living room on my way to the kitchen to make a turkey sandwich for myself, and tripped over the vacuum. Someone carelessly left it there in the middle of the way.

On the way back, I tripped over the same vacuum again, this time getting my foot caught on the rubber nozzle. I watched as my Sandwich broke apart as it fell on the floor.

Picking myself up, i accidentally stepped on the turkey slice... forever ruining that piece of delicious turkey.

The stupid thing is,

1. I knew the vacuum was there, after tripping over it the first time.

2. I could have just walked across the other side of the sofa and completely avoid the Vacuum all together.

i was fishing while standing in shallow water i caught a fish and hwne i reeled it in i jumped off the hook and i spent about an hour chasing it trying to catch it with my hands

Oh, I remembered one. I caught a GIGANTIC bass, biggest fish I've ever reeled in, pulled it out of the water, didn't grab the fish itself, just the line and... snap. There he went. No picture, nothing. Good thing all my friends saw it...

I do stupid things all day, every day. |D

No, in all seriousness, I've done so many stupid things.

Like chase a classmate around the classroom with duct-tape (that was provided by a teacher). Then another classmate took the duct-tape from me, wadded it up, and threw it away.

That happened my freshman year of high school. XD

well in english class once were told to read a book i started reading one i had wanted to read for awhile it had some really X rated scenes in it so i decided to read one of those out teacher was kind of mad thinknig id made it up and after reading it wanted to know where i got the book at my young age and i pointed out it was the school library

one stupid thing i done was when i was in computer class and i accidently printed out the paper when my teacher said dont print anything because it waste the paper and we dont need to print anything. so when i clicked print on accident the printer was all loud and i had to sneak and go get it... ninja.gif then i was so happy that i got it without him knowing it was me... then a few minutes later i accidently clicked print again! and me and my friends were just laughing tongue.gif

Allowed my younger brother (he's 17 Im 19) to cut my hair. It was over 20 inches long before, now its so short I no longer have a use for hair bands...

I tend to go nuts every so often and peel away parts of my toenals. It hurts, it gets infected, it ingrows; I know I shoudn't do it, yet still it seems to happen about once a month.

Stupidest thing I've ever done is walk behind them when they were playing a tennis match as they were serving...I got a fibreglass racquet to the jaw. ._.

It hurt.

One of the stupidest things I have done was to make a swing out of a thin rope and a piece of plank and building it 1,5 meters up in a tree... guess who fell out of a swing in a tree

stupid things I've done...

fell asleep on the school bus when I was in first grade and the school's not even a mile away from my house (we'd just moved in too so I didn't know the street address and I had to point the way back to my house) xd.png

walked into the kitchen three or more times to get something and forgot what I went in there to get xd.png

stuck the tv remote in the freezer on one of those trips and then walked all-over the house trying to find it only to give up went to go get some ice later and find the remote xd.png

tried to call for my dog called him my brothers name tried to call for my brother called him my dogs name

called my mom grandma (she laughed her butt off and said she wasn't old enough to be my grandma) xd.png

and just yesterday tried to hand my mom her keys and said want your kids she laughed and said no she didn't want her kids but she'd be happy to take her keys xd.png

Stupidest thing i've done so far was to forget to put my name on my test. I lost like 4 points on my test because I forgot to do that. blink.gif

-I was at the skating rink last night and I was telling my friend about how the muscle in my upper arm was hurting. She told me "You're gonna hurt yourself tonight." I completely ignored her. About 4 hours or so later, I fell, my leg did this weird twisty motion, and now my leg hurts. A lot. It's not broken or anything, it just hurts.

-I was going to see Joyful Noise with my mom and my best friend. The ticket dude was kind of attractive. So he gave me my ticket and he said "Enjoy your movie!" I stupidly replied back "You too!" -.-

-Fallen for someone 3 years younger than me...yeah...

Here's something stupid I've done:

I once tried to ride my bike over a banana box, which are made of really thick cardboard. So I fell really hard and bruised a few ribs and my wrist. My front fender also fell of my bike xd.png Luckily only a few of my friends and some drunk men saw it tongue.gif I told my mom I wanted to get of the side walk and fell of the edge which would be even more stupid if it was true..

Stupid things I've done

got into the shower with my glasses on and wondered why all of a sudden it's really foggy

volunteered to play a really awkward character in very explicit scene from Romeo and Juliet in front of my class because I hadn't read ahead

I nearly put foam soap on my toothbrush. Twice. Luckily I caught myself before I actually did it.

I tend to go nuts every so often and peel away parts of my toenals. It hurts, it gets infected, it ingrows; I know I shoudn't do it, yet still it seems to happen about once a month.

I do that all the time.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Oh, lots of things- just some recent examples:

Put the laundry in the machine, insert £2, press start... Remember that you haven't added the detergent. Swear colourfully. Why am I doing my chores at 6am again? >__>

I fell asleep a couple of days ago whilst in the middle of eating a ham and cheese sandwich... In bed.

I dyed my hands, neck and bathroom bright pink in an attempt to look more like Pinkie Pie. (But ended up more like Twilight Sparkle...)

Walked to the shop then realised I'd forgotten my purse; walked back and forgot to buy milk- the very thing I'd come for.

Slept all day and missed my lectures because I thought it was 5am when it was really 5pm. (It's winter, so it gets light at about 6am and dark at about 4pm... It's an easy mistake to make! :< )

Left my straighteners on all day.

Oh, wow, I did something awhile ago and I just realized I did it. I was on Magistream, looking for cheap stuff to buy, or stuff to resell for a bit more money, when I think I've found a coal wyrm for 110 gold. It's got a super long lineage, but I don't care, it'll look pretty in my keep. I post that I want to buy it, and I receive the trade. I send 500g, just to round it off a bit, and I get a PM saying I put in the wrong amount of gold. Okay, I think, I'll just put in 110 gold if he wants that. Then I get another PM, saying that it isn't funny and he doesn't want to have to talk to the mods. It turned out that while I thought the price was 110g, it was really 110 THOUSAND gold. xd.png I don't have nearly that much, and that thing is definitely not worth 110k. *sigh* Maybe he'll accept some creatures, but I don't really want to trade 110k worth of creatures for a creature that I think is worth about 5k.

EDIT: Nope, he just put me on his blacklist. sad.gif

Edited by Backup77

I was looking for my glasses, only to find them on my nose. XD

Edit:

One of the stupidest things I have done was to make a swing out of a thin rope and a piece of plank and building it 1,5 meters up in a tree... guess who fell out of a swing in a tree

Well, my cousin sure beat that one. He took a string of rubber bands (meant for playing Chinese jump rope) and used it for bungee jumping. He jumped out of a window on the 2nd floor. (Guess who broke his leg?)

Edited by olympe

One day, I decided to make a pizza in the toaster oven. Somehow, I managed to melt a plastic bag and burn my finger. |D

Heres a couple-

On my HG and Diamond pokemon games, i over levelled my starters. they were when i COULDNT read. x.x

I lose my DS. I look everywhere and say "I cant find it!" then my sister finds it on my bed on the blanket.

In my old school, i walk down the main hallway and look up. "Hey! Are those new?" Then my friend Holly says:"Those were there the whole time."

Infernape against Blitz's Infernape. EPIC fail.

B's Infernape- Uses earthquake

mine- dies

me- ohmy.gif WTF!

Pikachu against Electivire. (Me uses thunderbolt only to fail)

also against Mew, which i failed 25 times x.x

Me as a girl-

My mom-"Dont wear a skirt! you'll fall and hurt yourself!" me-"no i wont!"*falls and hurts myself badly*

yup. I also used to trip over EVERYTHING