libby2999

Stupid things you've done/said

When I was 4 years old,I got some lego toys as a gift.I managed to put a tiny helmet right inside my nose,and then I sneezed and the little helmet just shoot on the eye of my cousin.

I once made and account on other forum.I made a typo whe I lwas writing my username,and I accidentally changed the 'r' on my username for a 't'.I almost got banned,but I explained the mods there that I actually needed a name change and that it was a typo.

Some weeks ago I forgot to bring a model of a virus to my lab class,and since I would fail if I didn't bring it I sneezed on the microscope and brought it to the teacher.I am happy that I had a cold then,and the teacher explained everything about a cold and put me a 10.

I have switched on both a silver and a gold egg.Just today.Only makes it worst I really wanted a CB silver.

Went to take a test while super hungry and with a nasty headache. The result is as wonderful as you can probably imagine. dry.gif

My worst score yet, and on the easiest unit so far. I got way more points for quantum mechanics than this, for goodness' sake!! Such stupid avoidable mistakes, I'm SO mad right now ugh

My brain has difficulty remembering the difference between Camembert (a type of cheese) and Calamari (A type of squid) and sometimes switches the two when I'm talking about the cheese. (I don't know why my brain does this it just does..)

Fortunately this mistake has never happened in a restaurant. It would be awful to get squid instead of cheese. tongue.gif

I am very good at forgetting words, switching similar sounding words, mixing words together, or misinterpreting things people say all the time. And of course forgetting what I was doing ENTIRELY.

The worst experience was when I had been telling a story to my friend. I just remember my friend started poking me after a minute of silence and saying "What? What happened next?" I was so confused since I was busy doing whatever and had to ask what the heck she was talking about. Then she started laughing hysterically and had to remind me I was telling a story. I was adamant I had not been doing that and was busy with what I was doing right then. We argued for a few minutes about whether or not I was telling a story. She laughed even harder when her mom came in and told me she heard me telling the story too. Then I suddenly recalled my story and finished it like nothing had even happened. My friend loves telling everyone that experience. tongue.gif

I made plans to go home from college on Valentine's weekend to spend time with my boyfriend, and I booked a Greyhound bus.

The idiocy? I selected "Will cal" for my ticket instead of "Print out ticket".

Customer service hasn't answered any of my calls to request they change it.

One time I was playing an online guess-the-drawing game. The word was "oak," and no one guessed it because the person drawing wasn't very good. So I was super confused, and asked "what's an oak"? Cue about five "LOLs" and one "a tree, you silly."

Alright, I admit sometimes when I get angry, I say some stupid things. One instance was when someone laughed at my high school and I am not sure but it seems insulting to me so I insulted his back. I know it's stupid and extremely rude. Also, it was very embarrassing since some people around are from same school. I apologise. *hangs head in shame*

As a rather silly example, I was asked to suggest a place where there is a lot of action. I said a desert island.

As a kid, I thought the Nintendo 64 was called that because it was created in 1964.

I'm blaming that on using my dad's Windows 95 computer.

I bought an ugly tundra dragon off the AH on FR and leveled it up to 7 in the coliseum so I could exalt it. Right after I did? The previous owner said to 'take good care of my tundra' on my profile. The kicker? Their username was 'oops'

Definitely an oops moment. xd.png

When my classmate fangirled over a life-sized photo of a basketball athlete, Ravena, who plays for our university, I suddenly blurted out "Ravenclaw indeed!". Well, to be honest, the mascot of the uni is Blue Eagles so what I said has a basis.

somehow i have a wonderful talent of making things extremely awkward, and then when i try to fix that awkwardness it just gets worse to the point my friends just go "Nikki. Nikki stop. Stop. No seriously Nikki please stop."

i can't think of an example off the top of my head, but one vague situation was a time where i was asking a couple whom i share a house with if they would consider polyamory. it somehow dissolved into me asking about threesomes, and i didnt understand why they were being awkward until i realized they thought i was asking for a threesome. to which i responded with something along the lines of 'NO. no. that isn't what i was asking. i mean. unless you asked. but. NO THAT ISN'T WHAT I ASKED"

followed by the "Nikki stop" as previously mentioned xd.png

So the lighting in the shop I work at is set on a timer. So they dim at night to save power. I stayed late to finish up and the lights in the wash room were dimmed. I didn't want to have to go through the headache of getting them to full power and just washed up in the almost dark.

I stopped at the store to grab dinner and everyone was looking at me. I was grubby I know that, but it wasn't until I saw my reflection in the frozen sections chrome did I notice the huge grease smear on my cheek. I almost had a braveheart half face thing going.

I ended up using a cart sanitizer cloth in the restroom to get it off.

One week at school, I don't know what it was, but for some reason I kept falling down the stairs. It wasn't even the steep, main stairwell, either. We have these little white steps at the foot of the two main stairwells (they resemble a landing somewhat)and for some reason everyday I tripped down on the second to last step and ended up on my butt every single time. And every time I ended up on my butt, a ring of people would gather around and just kind of stare at me... it was awkward to say the least. The next week I was totally fine. dry.gif

Another time, during a math test, I had to blow my nose. So naturally I got up and did it, but when I went to use the hand sanitizer, it squirted out way too fast and towards my face and I squeaked a little bit and it ended up getting in my hair. Since it was completely quiet in the room, and I had just let out a noise like a mouse being squished, a few people turned around to see me with hand sanitizer all over my hair. Red-faced, I went back to my seat and realized I STANK of Germ-X. unsure.gif I did well on the test, though.

Edited because I remembered another story and grammar

Edited by TheEndling82

Just went to scan a picture... turned on scanner, went through all the settings, finished the process, wondered why it hadn't scanned... turns out I had forgotten to actually put the picture in, while it sat right in front of me on my desk xd.png

One day I was washing the dishes and there was a knife sticking out of the sink, I cut my hand on it multiple times without even noticing. My hand was covered in cuts.

I just managed to accidentally cut a hole in my underwear... don't even ask what I was doing (nothing weird/inappropriate though I swear I'm just dumb)

...I need to go to bed already, stat xd.png

Hmm, I've done lots of stupid things. Here are some of the things I remember doing, or have been told that I did:

When I was five or six, I used to eat Clag Paste, which is a non-toxic glue commonly used in Australian schools. My mother and father would have to buy the stuff all the time, and couldn't figure out why until I was busted by my mother eating it at home.

When I was eight or nine, my eldest sibling and I got into a fight. The kid next door had friends visiting, friends of which we were also friends with. One of them dared us to fight, and since I was crushing on him, I agreed. For one reason or another my sister agreed too, probably since his brothers were goading us. We started just by pushing each other, into the wall, into the wire fence, even into the palm tree. It was all in good fun, that is until I pushed my sister over with a rather forceful shove. She stayed down for a while, and I thought I had hurt her. Everyone went quiet while I went over to help her up, apologising all the way. She took advantage of that, coming up swinging. Of course, I wasn't expecting that and she socked me in the mouth with a punch that made me see stars. Like a sore loser, I said some nasty words and took off with my wounded pride. I lost two teeth shortly thereafter, and was subjected to many teasing sessions from both my sisters and our friends before they grew back.

When I was ten, I went for a ride with a buddy (same one as in the above story, haha) without telling my father. It ended in a search party which my mother was brought in on. Quite an accomplishment, considering the two couldn't sit in the same room without there needing to be a mediator. We rode three suburbs away to go fishing at a river that had crocodiles. No, we didn't catch anything; yes, I was grounded for ages. My friend wasn't grounded, his parents were used to him doing those sorts of things.

When I was eleven, I would go exploring with a few friends at a local creek which was down a rather steep path, but just across the road from where I lived. We would also go fishing there, using things like chunks of sausage and rolled up bread. Not sure if it had crocodiles, but we did climb rocks and do other stupid things like go swimming without adult supervision. We sometimes found crab pots that we'd pull out of the water and release the turtles from. Never did find any crabs in them, but we'd throw the pots back after letting the turtles out.

When I was twevle, I got drunk stealing sips of my mother's and her partner's special "green cordial". I didn't actually know it wasn't cordial, nor did they ever call it that. I just figured since it was green and tasty, it must have been cordial. My mother eventually caught me and asked if I had stolen any of their drinks. I, not wanting to get into trouble, vehemently denied that I took any. As I was swaying about like a flag in high wind, it wasn't a very convincing lie. Needless to say, she started watching her drinks like a hawk.

When I was thirteen, I played Club Soccer along with one of my younger siblings. The team I was on had made it to the Semi-Finals, after a lot of hard work and effort. Our game was held late in the afternoon, so the field was lit up with floodlights. I played my usual position of left fullback, which was responsible for stopping the other team from scoring goals by way of taking the ball and returning it to our team. In the midst of a tackle, the ball ended up off the field and our team was deemed not responsible, thus we were rewarded with a corner kick to get the ball back onto the field. I had a pretty good kick, so I was chosen for the job. I had the ball lined up, and took some paces back to get a nice swing behind the ball with a running kick. All was going well until I got to the ball, where instead of kicking the ball I kicked the dirt, hard. The ball went all of a few metres, which of course, was super embarrassing. Since the ball was on the field, the game went on. I lasted about five more minutes on the field, limping around before bursting into tears like a true champion. I was sent home early, as our match was the last one for the night. After getting a scan on my foot, I found out that I had damaged a ligament by kicking the dirt. Our team lost, and since we lost, that was our last match for the season. I felt responsible for it, since we usually defeated the team we were up against.

Don't remember much from when I was fourteen or older, I'm sure I did plenty of silly stuff then too. What can I say, I was a pretty stupid kid. laugh.gif

While doing my taxes one year I somehow made my printer psycho and it printed everything out in Russian.....yes....Russian and then tried to eat paper. Gran came in and wondered what in the hell was going on because she heard me cussing up a storm and arguing with the machine. Isn't it great when objects get you to argue with them???

On the phone for work one day, the person I was talking to wanted me to write down a phone number. I asked him if I could borrow a pen. huh.gif

Edited by sara4cows

I was working as a cashier in a grocery store and was waiting on one of the customers that was a regular of mine. It was late and I had pulled an 11 hour shift since a couple people called in sick. By the time she came through I was so tired but she wanted to buy a couple of lottery tickets. At that time they were the battleship tickets....well when I handed them to her I said "here are your battlesh*t tickets." She about died laughing....LOL. I was literally like did I say what I just think I said...she was like YEP. From then on it kind of became a running joke.

"Ow My Icecream!" -Me, not being hurt physically, but expressing the pain my ice cream cone would have most likely felt as it hit the ground. That is to say if it was capable of thought. Or was alive.