libby2999

Stupid things you've done/said

Things I've done:

-Gotten into the shower with my cochlear implants on [they hate water and if I had shorted them out, I'd be without hearing for weeks until I got a replacement, completely deaf, and would cost thousands of dollars to get new ones.. X.X)

-Done that several times before I realized that HEARING the shower water before you go in is NOT A GOOD SIGN. xd.png

=Luckily such CIs recovered, and no new ones were needed=

-Jumped into the pool with my cochlear implant and hearing aide wearing friends (4 of us total) and we ALL have our CIs and HAs on and our parents saw us do that and FREAKED! Luckily everything recovered and dried out again and was useable after that. xDDD

-tripped down the stairs (rather skidded somehow that was weird)

-tripped up the stairs

-Didn't do the assignment so when I had to present my paper to the class I took the notebook where I had written down my notes and just started RAMBLING about what I would've written had I actually written the damn thing. Thankfully I was the one before lunch break in that presentation, and the teacher did not ask for the written copies - only the oral report. rolleyes.gif

-Called my friends the wrong names, called my Dad "mom" and my Mom "dad."

-Walked into most of my dad's horrible puns. Suffered the consequences promptly.

-Brought the wrong book to class and then had to borrow someone else's.

-Forgotten people's birthdays and had to be reminded [even of my parents and BFF!]

I could go on. xd.png

Man, I've done/said so much stupid stuff over the years it would fill a book, I'm sure!

Growing up I lived in a two-story house. As in, I grew up with stairs. And yet somehow, even into my teens, I would stumble on those stairs at *least* once a week.

When I was young my grandpa had a rope-swing on the tree in front of the house. I used it to help me climb the tree. Did it almost every single day. And at least once a week I would forget about the rope-swing and accidentally shove it away from me as I was climbing back down, and I'd have to do a very awkward jump-roll type maneuver to get down.

A very stupid, awkward, totally-preventable thing I did while in my teens was to lie to my friends about a specific job I said I had. To this day I'm not sure what I was thinking, except that it was a job I *wished* I'd had, and somehow I turned my wish into a lie. This was a rather large lie as it included pretending I had extra money that I didn't have, and making up on-the-job stories. To this day, I think some of my friends may still believe it. I never came clean about it.

I transpose words when I speak ... and if I am excited or rushed ... it is even worse.

Yesterday, during an argument the newest:

Go put that in your smoke pipe and crack it.

The most stupid thing I've ever done happened when I was younger-- about eight, to be exact. My mother and I decided to take a walk with our dog, Maggie. I brought my scooter. Well I was rolling along, far ahead of my mother (she walks really slowly), when I came across... A huge, steep ramp.

I don't know WHAT I was thinking, but I decided it would be a great idea to roll right down the slope. I thought it would be fun, not to mention fast. So I pushed myself off...

Went too quickly, hit a bump...

Then practically FLEW over the pavement before crashing to the ground, scraping against the sidewalk.

...I still have a scar on my arm from that incident. unsure.gif

When I was at highschool, one of my classmate made me fool and ran away to corridor. I chased him and shoot my slipper to him but it go wrong and hit one innocent student and teacher who was talking with her.

i was in the 2nd grade(im 17 now) and i gave a homemade valentines card to this girl in the second or third grade confessing my love.....i was a messed up kid,i did this in the playground.

what in the world was i thinking!!!!!

This isn't the most stupid thing I've done, but those older ones keep disappearing from my memory as soon as they are needed.

But well, I was just trying to place my soda bottle back on the floor, since there was no room for it on my desk. Then my chair did something that made me wince and I spilled almost half of the soda all around the floor. Oop. There go my two euros. At least the another euro. o:

/Edit: Oh lordy, it could get stupider than that, so fast. When I got called to eat, I accidentally hit the bottle with my foot and lost even more soda. Hnngh.

Edited by CottonKatt

Well, this wasn't exactly recent, but a couple of months ago my mother was making dinner, and I don't really remember what exactly she was making, but she ended up putting too much pepper in the dish. And me, with my annoying untactful mouth, blurted out, "Oh wow, are you gonna fix that? Because that's awful," upon tasting it.

Obviously that hurt my mom, and so she was bummed out and made passive aggressive comments for the rest of the night. I felt really bad and tried to explain that like, I meant the excess of pepper was awful and not the dish itself. Of course that only made things worse.

It's weird, because with anyone else I can be perfectly tactful. laugh.gif;

I've walked to the kitchen sink with a plate in one hand and napkin in the other and proceed to drop the plate into the rubbish bin and place the napkin in the sink. As far as I can recall, I haven't broken anything doing this yet so that's good, I guess. Sometimes I seriously have to think about what I'm holding in each hand before I do something. -.-

My friend posted a photoshopped picture of her with a celebrity that I really like... and I thought it was real xd.png I publicly asked her if she could get an autograph with me and she was like "lol no, it's photoshopped". It was really embarassing...

The worst thing I've done is probably making cookies with my sister. Somehow we messed up table spoon with teaspoon so they were sooooo salty. We had chickens at the time so I suggested we feed them to the chickens but my dad said they were to salty for even that O_O so we ended up dumping them in the woods as a deer lick. biggrin.gif

In high school I accidentally dropped a roll of paper in the toilet. And the contents of the toilet splashed on my face... unsure.gif

Also, in the same school there were small statuettes in the corridors that other students made. They were on thin pillars that I managed to knock over. Needless to say that all of the statuettes broke. sad.gif

dry.gif I'm always doing awkward goodbyes.

I can feel this on a spiritual level.

This isn't exactly the same thing, but anyways - when I'm about to say goodbye in a 'normal' manner, it still usually just ends up being something like "ByEEEeeee" which I often regret afterwards.

Oh no. Oh no. I just remembered the stupidest thing I've ever done. It happened in the room of my best friend, which had brought her over a meter-long mirror into her bed. I even saw that happening, because we were hanging out in the bed (it was a high bunk bed so it was cool to hang out there). Then I knelt on the blanket to show something to her, and then I heard a goddamn crack under my knee. The mirror was broken now. Because it was apparently under the blanket. Well, no wonder my luck is the worst for now. biggrin.gif

stupid things i've said:

-lately i just seem to only be able to start fights with my SO dry.gif

-i accidentally shortened condominium to only the first five letters

I just made chicken soup...but I forgot the chicken Y-Y

I-It's ok...I like potato soup too...>_>

I once released a shiny Pokemon in Pokemon Pearl. I regret it to this day. sad.gif

*Filling out laboratory use form for class*

Cute guy sitting next to me: *holds out his hand, clearly to collect my form because I was done*

Me: *holds out my pencil in my hand to him because I think he needs it to fill out his form*

rolleyes.gif This plus 5,000 more examples of similar situations. Derp.

Let's see, stupid things I've done:

-Keep calling guys 'ma'am'

-Walked into the men's bathroom multiple times blink.gif

-Called multiple teachers 'mom'

-Walked into my door when it was pitch black and I thought I left my door open

-I told someone my age when he asked "how are you doing?" I swear I heard "How old are you?" Cause clearly it sounds the same xd.png

- I ask for people's first name cause of my job and people tell me their birth day

-Lost my Omega Ruby...Twice (can't find it ;~; )

-Never eat gummy bears and have chocolate milk as a drink. I thought I was going to puke for a good few hours

-Apparently I can't type tonight xd.png

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Typed and deleted and retyped a question (here in GD) for ... almost one hour? What the... blink.gif

Anyway, then suddenly I thought "wait, maybe I should google to see if this question has been discussed on the internet already".

Guess what, it has been discussed.

I don't want to know how many days or weeks of my life I have spent typing things into discussion board forms without ever posting them. dry.gif

i mean the most stupid thing i've done is live

jk uhh since i am like the clumsiest person i knocked my entire thermos of chicken noodle soup all over the school floor and i just

there was another time, involving soup again (i was eating it when this happened) where i laughed so hard at something my friend said that soup came out of my nose - yeah that wasn't embarrassing at all

Edited by petewentztheemogod

Once I called a garbage can a garage band.

Edited by mox7

I used to play Horse Phenomena as a teenager. Stupid teenage me thought finding a loophole in the code and using it to my advantage was fun. Now I'm banned from the site for life. I really do miss that game. It kept me busy, and I love horses. Half tempted to write a long letter to the owner Samantha explaining how I've matured and would never do something like that again. But I'm sure even that wouldn't convince her. unsure.gif

Saying the wrong number or switching the order like "32 and 23"

Getting my age wrong

Sometimes I don't realize people are or aren't talking to me