libby2999

Stupid things you've done/said

When I was in middle school, the 8th grade class would take an end-of-year class trip.

My class went to Mexico for a week (and due to reasons that school no longer allows out of country trips).

The stupid thing I did there was diving into a pool with my glasses on. WITH MY GLASSES ON. >_> And when I resurfaced, I wondered why everything was blurry again and realized my glasses were no longer on my face. Took a half hour of searching the pool to find them.

I still have those glasses, and they're still crooked from that. xd.png

Sometimes I voice my opinion on a controversial matter online. It's one of the most terrible mistakes to make on the Internet.

Edit: And someone broke my sunglasses when I set them in grass two years ago.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Walking on the street in one direction, and face the other after realising it's the wrong way, and hoping people won't notice.

Not really stupid but more of an accident.

Today I had a riding lesson, and our instructor had us run a barrel pattern (for visual) to see if we could beat the time he gave us.

Now for those who don't know, barrel racing is running the pattern linked above as fast as you can without knocking down a barrel. After turning the third barrel, I used my popper (like a horse crop but not as harsh) to give my horse a boost of speed. But I whipped myself in the face with it. xd.png

This one takes the cake...

I was sitting at home and decided to go to town for some bowling. Got to the lanes and see that they have "Tournament Check In" going on, decide to do some shopping since I couldn't do open bowling. Bought a HDMI cable at one store, then went grocery shopping. On the way back out of town I decide to stop back at the lanes because I wanted to find out what shift I was supposed to bowl the tournament, only to find out that I was supposed to be bowling NOW! ohmy.gif Too late to get in, I missed the tournament that I was registered for (the singles/doubles portion, although I will bowl the team event on Tuesday night). I don't feel so bad for me, but my screw up will pretty much blow any chance that my doubles partner will do well, either. huh.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

Wandered around the house looking for my book that i had set down

searched for a good thirty minutes then went fine ill just...read the book thats in my hand

that was the one i was looking for the whole time

why brain why

-Picking out 2 seperate socks that looked like the same color, but under the light are not the same shade!

-Once I picked up a manga in the library, carried it around and thought I still had the same manga in my hand, only to discover that I had somehow switched it up with another manga that has the exact same size and texture(they were both brand-new)

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

I almost let a raccoon into our house thinking it was my cat. rolleyes.gif

Reminds me of that commercial... *woman sees raccoon, thinks its a cat* "here kitty! Oh! Come snuggle with mama" When woman lets raccoon into house.

One day,I was with my family on my reunion.As my uncle really likes drinking Red Bull,he brought some,and he left a glass with it on a table.My little sister was there,and she mistakenly drank the Red Bull.What happend later was awful.She became super-hyper,and ran around all the place screamig "I AM AN UNICORN!!!!!!".My dad tried to tell her to calm down,but she just kicked him in the balls and then pointed at him and yelled:"YOU DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!!".She just left him agoniziing on the floor and targeted my cousin,which was outside.I don't know what he did to her,but she just ran outside to hit him.We have a glass sliding door,and it was closed.She just crashed on it.

And after that episode it was strictly prohibited to bring ANY kind of energy drink.

Edited by HorseChick

normal stupid things I do

lose my pen, get another pen then lose that one as well, search everywhere for them only to find both are behind my ears

drank a whole cup of paint water, my drinking water was on the other side

tried to drink fly spray, my water bottle was on the other side

freaked out because my motorcycle sounded funny, went to take my helmet off to look it over but I was not wearing it

I'm so used to talking to my folks on the phone so much, I often catching myself telling the other person "I love you." at the end of the call...

>/////<

I once found the changer (remote for T.V) in the fridge, cabinet and pie... I found out that it was me the entire time...

I leave milk in the cabinet at times and the salad in the oven when I'm baking a ham...

I once found 20$ in the freezer! (In my freezer to be exact...)

I lose my glasses and phone on a daily basis and find them weird places.

Here are a few

-Accidentally eat the wrapper instead of the food in one bite and then spit it out and realize that I spit it on some one.

-sit next to the popular kids at school and then being dined.

-keep falling for "...spell it" jokes

-forget to laugh at an obvious joke

-forget how to spell sure.

Well, approximately 100% of the things I say irl are stupid, so...

and some things online as well

So me and my mom went to see a movie at the theatre. The movie was good, but when we left there were tons of people. I had noticed people staring at me, but I always thought people were staring at me. We got out and drove home. My dad was on the couch and as I passed by he asked me what was on the back of my pants. I checked and I had ripped my pants from right across my butt. It showed my cliche' heart underwear. Now I knew why everyone was staring. I know I probably will never meet the people who saw it, but even now my face gets hot thinking about it.

OMG! I so totally relate and feel your pain. The same thing happened to me when I was with my friend. We were walking to the mall to see the 5th Harry Potter movie and we had to walk 7 miles in the middle of summer and it was like 90-ish degrees. I didn't know I had ripped my pants until we were half-way there. I had to stop at a nearby restaurant and ask for Duct Tape to borrow for a quick fix. When we got to the mall I had to use my Snack money to buy a cheap pair of shorts.

I can laugh about it now, but it sure wasn't funny back then.

I hope you can laugh about your incident one day as well.

My friend was telling me about a accident she had once been in, and I asked her ''Did you die?''

"So, how long have you been twins?"

I take pride in the things I do! Even the stupid ones like these few.

-Climbed over a fence but fell off and got my pants torn by the spiky fence. It way a three layered pants for the winter but, eh.

-Poked my brothers eyes for NO reason AT ALL. I still wonder why I did that...

-Went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and ignored the mop bucket, proceeded to fall flat on my face and fall asleep there.

-Slept on my hand at night and couldn't feel it the next day.

However, no matter how stupid, I don't let people get to me.

Also, it's a faint memory and I i'm told the story lots of times.

I found some washing powder in the laundry room and proceeded to eat it. I went to my older sister and told her. "Hey look, I found some sugar!" She asked where I got it from and when I told her she took it away from me. I used to eat a lot of random things.

-Batteries

-Coins (Gotta love that copper taste!)

-Bags

-Washing Powder.

-Beads (I also stuck one up my nose in a very dangerous place!..)

Yes.. I'm still alive... And don't blame my parents either! I used to swallow it quickly when someone tried to take it from me.

Edited by DragonKami

Well, I used to eat toothpaste as a kid, especially the one for kids because of its sweet flavor.

I also ate mum's lipsticks, especially red ones (my obsession was born that day xd.png).

I also liked to tease everyone in my high school class by making chicken noises and poking them. xd.png

I AM THE QUEEN OF THE STUPID

EMBRACE THE STUPID

ONCE UPON A TIME

I SERIOUSLY ASKED

TO A GROUP OF FRIENDS

"What's a brick?"

xd.png

Oh, oh, I just remembered!

One day in high school (sophomore year) my music teacher asked me to go get her some duct tape. And so I went to one of the school employees, and instead of asking them if they had any duct tape, I asked: "Do you happen to have an earthquake?" laugh.gif

This is pretty embarrassing but in my Senior year of high school I was in art class and not only did I spill wet clay all over the floor but I knocked over a bottle of paint and it went everywhere.

I stopped myself from actually saying it, but the other day my dad was saying something about France and I thought "who the heck is France?"

There's also the times I've mispronounced words like "nostalgia" and when I get your/you're or to/too mixed up. I say and do stupid things all the time but I can't think of anything in particular right now.

Having chips with friend and trying to say the word 'chip', only to have it come out as 'chimp'. My friend's the kind of person where everything is a potential joke and so is her brother, who just happened to be present. So the conversation utterly derailed and it basically came down to talking about how chips were chimp husks and the like. My sisters were also present and they have not let me forget it ever since ;w;

Mispronouncing things happens a lot with me actually. And using incorrect words. And flubbing my sentences entirely. I say a lot of stupid things.

My mom pronounced "architecture" as "architexture" the other day. I told her that's not how you say it and when she asked me how I say it, I could not for the life of me say anything but "architexture" and I literally just now had to look up its pronunciation to be able to say it correctly again. -.-

Also my brain enjoys removing random words from some of my sentences and replacing them with some other word completely unrelated to the topic right before I say the sentence. For example: "We need to get the triangles" when I meant to say "we need to get the groceries"