libby2999

Stupid things you've done/said

When I was in primary school, I once bit my teeth together so hard that one of my teeth cracked in pieces yet somehow stayed mostly intact. It was frustrating when the tooth was going to fall out but it came off in those smaller pieces.

My friend and I were once messing about in restaurant toilets throwing rolls of toilet paper at each other [like the little public disturbances we are...]

My friend throws one and I dodge, meaning the roll goes straight into the open-doored cubicle behind me, landing in the toilet. What did we decide to do? Not get the paper out, but flush the toilet. Which is the worst idea ever, and the entire toilet clogged, and we ran out of the room as fast as we could. We got back to our families' table and explained what we'd done, and to avoid getting in trouble, we decided to just leave the restaurant. We'd finished our meals and paid, but it was still embarrassing.

Edited by RealWilliamShakespeare

Forgetting the date (especially which year we're in).

Reaching for my tea without looking and putting my fingers into the tea itself.

Forgetting to turn the volume down before switching from a low-sound video to a normal-sound one and getting my ears blasted.

wacko.gif

Accidentally said I was 21 when I'm 22.

Accidentally said I was 21 when I'm 22.

Accidentally said I was 22 instead of 11. xd.png

How you ask? Got the last two numbers of my birth year swapped. But to be fair, I was 11 at the time.

When I was a teenager, I fought my classmates many times. Well, I don't remember the reasons clearly. Just some troubles with them. There were not only insulting and swearing each other. But also both parties violence.

Fortunately, No more troubles with them when I belonged to senior classes, then I graduated from high school.

(Grammer checker is my best friend. But I'm not sure.)

Edited by kjym16

Well, right now I think I just messed up my sleeping schedule? Half of my sleeping hours have been taking place in the afternoons, while the other half is consumed in very late night hours. I've been dozing off for far too many hours too...

3 hours ago, andromedae said:

Well, right now I think I just messed up my sleeping schedule? Half of my sleeping hours have been taking place in the afternoons, while the other half is consumed in very late night hours. I've been dozing off for far too many hours too...

Oh no! That's such an easy thing to do, though. Totally understandable. Just really push yourself to stay awake to try to get back into things! 

55 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

Oh no! That's such an easy thing to do, though. Totally understandable. Just really push yourself to stay awake to try to get back into things! 

Will do! I've really just been falling asleep lately out of boredom...a bad habit indeed XD 

I have a tendency to start stupid arguments on purpose with my Fiancé, even knowing damn well he could leave me and I'd be heart broken... why do I do that then? I don't understand. =/

8 hours ago, Kiisekii said:

Said I was 13 today, about 7 years too late buddy... 

Oh my god. This is going to need context. :P

I demanded to be taken out for lunch today because I'm going stir crazy being sick and cooped up at home, but it was so exhausting just sitting at a cafe and eating that I had to come home and have a six hour nap. I underestimated how unwell I am. 

I was cleaning our apartment for like an hour, scrubbing every corner and nook because there was this weird moldy smell in the air. Then I moved over a bag of bottles that need to be recycled and noticed an empty Corona bottle - except it wasn't empty, there was a super moldy piece of lime still inside! Good job past-me for not taking the fruit out before putting the bottle in the bag. Well, at least I found the source of the smell and it wasn't a dead animal trapped somewhere like I feared. 

Edited by HeDy

When it was my year 12 finals exams, my math teacher told me 'good luck' and I replied back with 'you too'.

I am is was not thinking at that moment :wacko:

Try to explain something to someone who clearly didn't want to understand that thing.

-sigh-

At least I gave up early this time. I've learned as I've gotten older to not try to explain something more than once to complete idiots. It just makes you mad, and leaves them even more intent on their position.

Forgot the keys inside today for the first time ever. We have a guest over and we ended up waiting 45 mins for the repair guy to come open the door, and then paid 35€ for it. Ffs.

I was having dinner with my friends in a small restaurant and we only realized when we walked out at 18:45 that the place was supposed to close at 18 already... The workers didn't say anything about that and just offered us free lemonade so I guess no harm done? It felt a bit embarrassing to realize that we had made them wait for us to leave for so long. 

@HeDy^_^ That is very sweet of them.

===

Emoted in front of a girl I liked. Very stupid of me. I was emptionally unstable at that time

Lol, I told my friend about my first kiss the other day. It was kind of embarrassing to talk about, don't really know why I did...