libby2999

Stupid things you've done/said

well today I lost $30 and was going to report it but I forgot cuz I got distraced and now I dont have money. sad.gif

I play a game where you hit P to pause it and C to take a snapshot and Tab to let it move freely. I think I've been playing it too much, because lately when I want to do something online I hit one of those keys. Oops. rolleyes.gif

~Cavey

I've done many stupid things like:

-searching for my glasses even though I had them on. blink.gif

-ate a TON of chocolate then embarrassed myself by laughing for no reason at all rolleyes.gif

-running then banging my head on a glass door

-cried in my sleep

I think the most stupidest thing I've done is when my dad asked me to get a banana for him.I was watching T.V with my family and my dad asked me to get him a banana and I went outside to get him one.I was hungry so I thought I would eat something so I brewed some tea and fixed myself a snack.When I came back to my dad he asked me where is the banana and I'm like 'What banana?'I completely forgot the reason for even coming outside! mad.gif

-Putting some apples into the wrong trolley.

-Accidenty walking into the girls toilets.

-Looking for my phone when I had it in my pocket.

-Losing my wallet on the bus (got it back the next day)

-Procrastinating on just about every piece of homework.(More of a habit)

-Writing the right answer in the wrong question.

And more.

One I just did x.x.

Whack the bug in Rainbow's sig for like, an hour.

Yesterday it was the morning, and I was hungry. So I put dinner from last night in the microwave and went to my computer, 'caz the microwave beeps when its ready. A few minutes later mum comes out "Hey, we have to go" She said "Where?" I just asked. "Remember, Brooklands Tavern, we're going to go see your friend?" She said, and we eventually went like a few minutes later. When we were in the middle of it, I blurted out "I forgot the dinner in the microwave!" It had been an hour, so, yeah. I only put it on for a minute. When I got home, I completely forgot about it.

Mum found it in the microwave this morning, sitting there.

Mum asked for toast once. My sister had a cup of dirt on the kitchen table.. not sure why. I made it, and buttered it. I got vegemite out before it toasted and it was behind the dirt. I accidently used the dirt, looking at the TV in the next room. When I gave it to mum, she was like "Wut?".

- Another I remember.

My sister was like "I can climb up walls!" Once, so she banged into it, trying to walk on it. So I told her it isn't possible, and for an hour I was bumping into the wall, going "See, see!" Then I realised she was watching Spongebob, "You got boring. Hey! Whats that big on your nose?" She said, then I noticed this HUGE bruise on my nose.

School... epic fail.

Listed:

- Walked into my room and it was a little dark. I was staring into the mirror for minutes saying, "Who are you?!"

- Heh. I had hidden a chocolate bar in my pencilcase at school, the size of my erasor, it was a white chocolate. I couldn't find my eraser, so I asked the person next to me for one. I got hungry a second later and I found out I had swallowed the eraser. I gave the chocolate to them, mistaking. "Where is my eraser?" Was the reaction. Then I noticed, and he screamed "You ate my eraser!", everyone heard and the teacher just stared. People offered me erasers for two months x.x.

- I thought I lost my phone, so after awhile of looking I pulled the phone out from my pocket, and called my sister who was shopping. I was like "Did you take my phone?" And then she said "You have it right now..." "No I don't" "Why are you talking then?" "Oh".

- This is... really.. it wasn't nice to do. I had this crush on a boy for about 3 years, and he finally asked me out. I saw cheese and I was like "Cheese, noes!" So he walked away, I ran up to him, and banged into a pole in the process.

- My best friend in year two (a boy) came over while I was in the shower. He walked into the hallway when I walked out, and then my towel fell off. I hid in my room after I got changed xP.

- Me and my friend were playing 'Random', you shout out random words. We were on the shore of a beach with many people, so my next random word I yelled out was "SHARKS!" The next second, everyone except us was screaming and running.

Most. Awful. Day. Of. Randomness.

- I once needed an eraser, so I drew a small box on my paper and put the word "Undo" in it. I ended up pressing my finger onto it many times.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

Me and my dad were in the attic above our garage getting the hunting stuff down. My five year old brother was climbing up the ladder. So I grabbed a life size Halloween decoration and threw it down at him. My bro ran of screaming bloody-murder to tell my mum. Mum went ahead and threw the monster back up and put up the ladder, locking us in the attic. Dad managed to get the door open. Mum was trying to calm bro down, so what do we do? Threw the thing back down at him. Was locked in the attic for a good half-hour.

Oh god, there are so many of them, I can't live with the shaaaaame! ohmy.gifohmy.gif

No, really, I'm extremely introverted, so I take all the stupid things I've done to the heart. I also treat every new human contact as vicious; and I'm a perfectionist in my behavior. I never allow myself to do any mistakes.

I think I do a bare minimum of five stupid things a day!

But here's the last one I could remember:

I just got into GeGeGe no Kitarou, and my mom watches it with me. I had only said his name a few minutes ago, but when I was trying to sort out our schedule for the night (we always do this on her night off, so we can decide what we'll watch), I had a hilarious brain freeze.

Me: *standing up, doing a million weird hand motions, them getting more nonsensical and dramatic* The, uh... the one... uh... um... it... Prin- no... Bl- no... uh... the... the one... um... it's...

My mom watched me for awhile before helpfully adding in "Kitarou?". She actually pronounced it correctly, just to rub it in my face.

One of the stupidest things that I've done even if it was by accident was flood the kitchen. What had happen was one afternoon decided to make spaghetti for lunch. As it takes few seconds or so for the water to fill the huge pot, I decided just to sit down for only a spell. What I didn't realize that I had sat down for more than a minute or two. The next thing I knew there was a knock on the door of the apartment. I should note here that the front door of the complex a person can only get inside with a key or buzzed in by one of the tendants that lived there, so I wasn't expecting anyone walked over to see who it was. It was Mrs. B much to my surprise asking if we were having a problem with our bathroom. Confused to why she would be asking that questioned it dawn to me looking behind notice the kitchen floor flooding with water....

I had all forgot about my running water that it seep down to the floor down. Thankfully she wasn't mad or had me paid for damages (well, she never even brought that up, really nice person). I still cannot believe even to this very day that I could not believe I've forgot to check on it.

A couple of years ago, my friend had a sleepover party in a tent just outside his backyard for his 13th birthday. There were only 6 boys including me and him and we had all pretty much planned to stay up the whole night :P

we were playing truth or dare and I picked dare. the dare was to actually jump over his neighbours fence and make it out onto the street. then you had to go all the way around a couple of shops and jump the fence into his yard from the back again, in nothing but your underwear. it was about 2am at the time and I thought I could easily do it. so I did it, me being the stupid kid I was :P I got lost trying to find my way back to his fence and went the wrong way. When i eventually worked it out I tried to climb back over the fence but it was really high. I slipped and had one leg hanging over his side of the fence and one leg behind me. I didnt want to let go because I was too scared to fall onto my back. it was really not a pretty sight for anyone else either (so thank god these kids did not have phones or facebook at the time!) My friends were just laughing at me for what felt like hours. one of them finally came around and helped me over again. It was so embarrassing and stupid!

One of the really stupid things I've done:

I had a headband in my hair and I was thinking "Where's my headband?!" Later I noticed it was in my hair and I was like "Oh. Then Ididn't have to search all over my room."

There was this creepy, sketchy-looking guy that showed up at my workplace and kept lingering outside my colleague's office door. I mean, he was all shifty-eyes, dirty, and creepy. Anyway, I called my colleague on her cell and gave her the heads-up that there's some creepy guy waiting for her when she arrives back at work from her meeting.

So she arrives, runs up to the guy, and gives him a big hug and they kiss.

??

Turns out he was her fiance and surprised her with a visit at work.

The she says to him "Leidarendi says there's some sketchy guy hanging out somewhere around here. We need to watch out."

Then they both realized who I was talking about.

*facepalm*

Told my teacher I had no internet so I couldnt do an assignment via emial sleep.gif

Edited by boscodelta

-Gotten into the shower with my slippers on ò_ò

-hit with the head a street lamp when I was walking

-sang very loud Radiohead's "Street Spirit" when I was at home and realized some minutes after that my dad was listening to me

-fell down the stairs at home and at school

- Slipped on the bus

- Laugh very loud alone when I was in my classroom during a test of math (I was thinking about "The Big Bang Theory" sketches with Sheldon)

My story almost got me sent to federal prison...

I was at walmart at 2 am buying my sister a Christmas gift. I went to the cashier to pay and gave her a twenty. She did the marker test to see if it was counterfeit like they always do. Except I decided to whisper, "Yes...It worked", loud enough for her and the lady behind me to hear me. The expression on her face was only funny until she called security. He pulled me aside and tried to be intimidating (I was about 2 feet taller than him so it didn't work) and asked why I did that. He Asked "Why the hell would you do something so stupid", I told him that I thought it would be funny and i regret the decision I made. he laughed at me and told me to move along and the next time that happens I will be sent to federal prison for something or other.

Some stupid things ive done is

-walked into a wall

-stared up at thesky from my bed until I relized the ceiling was gone.

_left my dog in the middle of the woods then drive off without him because I thought I wasn't missing anything

Well once I asked my crush out and he didn't even know me so he was like "Um..." and he couldn't even think up a word to say to me. So that was stupid and embassing for me.

Playing a little game called 'Runescape' for 5 years.

Congratulations, Me, You've Wasted 5 Years of Life.

If you've been enjoying yourself then it's hardly a waste.

I confess, I'm not your most typical of working adults. Neither is my partner. We have jobs, but they exist as a means to fund our lifestyle. As long as we're earning enough to pay the bills, and have some money to spend on the things we enjoy, then we're not terribly worried by what we're doing to earn that money.

In other words - I'm an adult, and I feel no need to spend my entire life obsessing about a career and earning ever more money. I'm happy where I am. And in my case if that means doing a bit of a dead end job so that I have the liberty to play computer games at home then I'm actualy perfectly happy with that.