Devious_Bookworm

RP Bulletin Board

Seeking RPs

Username:Ncourt

Preferred Style of RP: short/1on1

Preferred Genre:Dragon

Other:Idk if I posted on this before or not if I did delete old post I guess, never really RP'd before so yeah

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: On The Hunt

Link: Here. smile.gif

# of active RPers: 1 (at the point of posting), just started

Plot Summary: Powerful creatures that ruled the world in ancient times have come back to claim what was theirs. Most resist them, but some support them. There is also a third movement that wants to take advantage of the situation trying to gain favor of Arkon, the creator of the world.

Other: I linked the OOC, the IC isn't up yet.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Wolf's Bane

Link: Here

# of active RPers: 4 if you include me

Plot Summary: You are one of several werewolves, recently changed within the last 5 1/2 years. The unknown rogue that changed all of you is yet again causing trouble in the city and the Elders have asked for your help in brining the rogue down.

Other: Semi-lit thread. Please feel free to join; I would love for a couple more members to join the mix.

Seeking RPs

Username: Switch

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): small to medium group, semi-lit

Preferred Genre: pokemon im looking for a pokemon rp right now

Other: since sun and moon came out im on a hard pokemon kick again and i'd really be interested in joining some kind of pokemon rp... preferably with a twist on the formula

Seeking RPs

Username: petewentztheemogod

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): either 1x1s or a small-medium size group, semi-advanced

Preferred Genre: supernatural or a fandom rp

Other: i'd really like a danger days rp if anyone's into that

RP Advertisement

Name of RP:Project N

Link:Here's the OOC

# of active RPers: 3, with a forth one of whom I'm awaiting a sheet.

Plot Summary: A space organisation has been sending groups of people to the planet Naghu for exploration, as they have found out it flourishes with life. Several groups have encountered signs of native intelligent life, and a new group, Colony 17, of which you are a member, has now been sent to further investigate the area where most of these sightings have been done. Then there was also some suspicious behaviour from the admins of the space organisation, along with some inconsistencies in old data that might seem a bit coincidental to really be misinterpretations, which is what the admins are telling you it are.

Other:Happy new year all!

Seeking RPs

Username: petewentztheemogod

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): 1x1, semi-advanced

Preferred Genre: WW2

Other: i might disappear randomly, my muse fluctuates depending on my mood. and i'm very impulsive and do stupid things lol

Edited by petewentztheemogod

Seeking RPs

yeah it's me again

Username: Switch

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): small-medium group semi lit

Preferred Genre: i'm particularly looking for pokemon (still), madoka magica, warrior cats, or steven universe roleplays at the moment. or uh... maybe overwatch?? idk. also will look at original fantasy roleplays.

Other: please im so bored and i want to get as much as i can in before college starts

Edited by Switch

RP Advertisement

Name of RP:Lilliputia

Link:It's around here somewhere...

# of active RPers: 3?

Plot Summary:You are a person one fourth of their way through their life somewhere on planet earth. You have a job, hobbies, friends, family, talents, interests. Things that make life worthwhile. As you approach your birthday, you begin to have hallucinations of sounds or scents. You would have strange, fleeting mood swings that left you laughing or crying inappropriately. The hallucinations are beginning to become more intense and your routine begins to shift away from it's comfortable path.

Other:I have the general story planned out and will be revealing it as(if) the plot progresses. I want to tell you all a story, I just need you to give me something to talk about.

Edited by padfoot

Seeking RPs

Username: Rainbowlight

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): short advanced post (ish not really advanced but was from an advanced pack)

Preferred Genre: Muti-species packs. Can be unrealistic (my oc is kinda unrealistic)

Other: Will be rping as myself

Seeking RPs

Username: SheridanCharon

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Small to mid group, semi-advanced and at least semi-active.

Preferred Genre: Fantasy, preferably. Really not into sci-fi, fandom ones would depend on the fandom. Would particularly love to get involved in some DragCave based ones. Okay with adult ones or the like, especially since I want to get one of my more "adult" characters out for some exercise.

Other: Nothing much. My RP skills are a little rusty and I really want to get back into it, especially after how much I enjoyed the last RP I was in which sadly died. Always happy to brainstorm ideas before actually starting an RP.

Edited by SheridanCharon

Seeking RPs

Username: Dotzrus

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Small Group, Short/Medium length posts

Preferred Genre: Dragons, Pokemon, Fantasy, Sci Fi, Angels/Demons, shapeshifters, super powers.

Pretty much anything but post apocalypse survival/zombies.

Other: I love brainstorming. Hit me up!

Seeking RPs

Username: Dena Walker

Preferred Style of RP: One on One | Casual, Multi-para

Preferred Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural, Adventure (but why not a mixture of all of these haha)

Other:

If anybody wishes to rp with me, please come to me with intial plots on hand. Not that I dislike brainstorming, I actually love discussing and shipping characters OoC, but I prefer being flexible to a partner's concepts and just input my own ideas to the stories at the midst of the roleplay.

I do novella rps sometimes, but they take time in my part. I have this habit of nitpicking my paragraphs. This is why I usually lean on more to multi-para to be safe >->

I do roleplay realistic settings, but rarely (whyy, we're already dealing with reality every day!) Medieval fantasy kinds of setting would be nice, though I also rp a bit of modern, futuristic, or dystopian themes.

Time isn't an issue with me, I'm a patient person and I won't rush people even though I'm so excited for a reply. But bear with me please (pls, pls), if I'm not able to reply right away I'm most likely at work. ;w;

Thanks!

Edited by Dena Walker

Seeking RPs

Username: Ravencrime

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Anything.

Preferred Genre: Anything

Other: Anything...

jkjk

I am pretty much open to anything. I can do long and short rps, one on one or not. I prefer original rps compared to fanmade rps. I would love to join a DragonCave related rp though.

HMU. Can also find me on chatango dreadknightmare.chatango.com

Seeking RPs

Username: Zoey_Marie_95

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): 1 on 1, long posts

Preferred Genre: Fantasy/Animorphs

Other: biggrin.gif

I love role playing, open to ideas, will respectfully decline or accept accordingly. I do prefer long post, but I am accepting to short post. I am Literate/Advanced so feel free to keep the scene going. If you have any questions, send me a message or chat me. wink.gif

RP Advertistment
Name of RP: Warrior Cats: The Prophecy
Link: Here
# of Active RPers: 2, open to 2 more
Plot Summary:

It was decades ago when the five Clans merged into one, after the rapidly growing twoleg population limited their territory and numbers. Once they were ShadowClan, ThunderClan, SkyClan, RiverClan, and WindClan, and now...they are FogClan. With two leaders, two deputies, and two Medicine Cats, control over such a Clan isn't very difficult, particularly because of the Clan's dropping numbers. Prey was slowly growing scarce, the water was growing contaminated..the Dark Forest was no longer the threat.

The twolegs were.

And now, the Clan seeks help from StarClan. And, they have given a prophecy...but is it too late to save FogClan and find a new home? 6 Journeying cats selected by StarClan will be the ones to answer that.

Other: A Medicine Cat position is open!
Edited by 20mia08

Seeking RPs
Username: Serce2
Preferred Style of RP: 1x1, and preferably a chill, relaxing, slow-pace RP.  
Preferred  Genre: Anything. I'd prefer to avoid romance, but I'm up for it if necessary.
Other: Communication is key. Please PM me if I take too long to post.
Edited by serce2

Seeking RPs
Username: RWyvern
Preferred Style of RP: 1x1, literate, semi-advanced to advanced
Preferred Genre: Happy with most, really. I've covered a number of genres.
Other: Keen to do something that involves OCs. 
Won't be bringing out any of my more familiar characters, since I have a new guy to test drive! 
Also very prone to dropping out of RPs spontaneously, so please be aware of this.

Seeking RPs

Username: Savannah_Firebolt

Preferred Style of RP: 1x1 or small group, literate, semi-advanced or advanced.

Preferred Genre: Horror/Dark. I'd also enjoy Fantasy. Will happily play Pokemon, Warrior Cats, Dragons/any fantastical creature or animal, and shapeshifters. Not too good with Romance, but willing to try should the story dip into it.

Other: I love worldbuilding and OCs. I will happily contribute to any lore/background information needed for the plot if requested. Will happily play a villain.

Edited by Savannah_Firebolt

Seeking RPs

Username: nomadicdesert 

Preferred Style of RP: 1x1 or small group, literate, semi-advanced or advanced.

Preferred Genre: fantasy, magic, maybe romance?

Other: I really want a fairy tail (the anime/manga) roleplay with original characters/guilds and adventures. It would take place in the same universe but not with canon characters although mentioning them in passing isn't bad. 

[b][u]Seeking RPs[/u][/b]
[b]Username:[/b] RainbowTheAlbinoServal
[b]Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.):[/b] Free to join, short post, semi-advanced
[b]Preferred  Genre:[/b] Realistic, maybe romance, or just anything that fits.
[b]Other:[/b] I really want a Saurian roleplay.

Would anyone like to roleplay with me one on one? It's to help me get back in a writing mood. I haven't been able to write anything in a long time so I figured a little practice roleplay may help.

[b][u]Seeking RPs[/u][/b]
[b]Username:[/b] Kaylinjay
[b]Preferred Style of RP :[/b] One on one, preferably via Discord (KaylinJay #6966) or private message.
[b]Preferred  Genre:[/b] Anything dragons, robots, fantasy, sci fi, magitech. 
[b]Other:[/b] Do note I tend to vary strictly between action and slice of life in terms of my responses. There is very little in between.

Seeking RPs:
Username: dark_sama
Preferred Style of RP: 1x1, either through a thread or through a thread, I don't mind either way
Preferred  Genre: Fantasy mostly, though I'm always down to do any kind of roleplay.
Other: I've been roleplaying for over twelve years, mainly on GaiaOnline, though I'm barely on there anymore so I thought I'd branch out a little. I'd like to consider myself literate, though mainly I'm just a mirror-poster when it comes down to it. I tend to lean a lot towards boys-love stories, though romance isn't something that needs to be in a roleplay to make it good. I'm really fine with going through any kind of plot, as long as it seems like a fun thing to do. I do prefer original rps to fandom rps though, I don't tend to do fandom rps hardly ever.

Edited by dark_sama

Seeking RPs

Username: Trebonth

Preferred style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Pretty much medium to long posts, and best if it's an open RP. I don't mind 1x1, although I want other people to speak too, nor do I mind GMed games.

Preferred genre: Anything that includes changing from human into something. Can also do Pokemon and medieval.

Other: I am an RPer who wants to increase his skills in writing. I tend to be somewhat trigger-go-happy with the fights, blood and death, being sometimes too serious, but I can consider myself at least semi-literate. If someone includes people turning into something as the plot and rules required, expect me to jump in blindly!

Edited by Trebonth