Devious_Bookworm

RP Bulletin Board

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Invisible Reflections

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=160487

# of active RPers: Three

Plot Summary: You are stuck in a classic mystery mansion. People realize they're characters and proceed to disappear without a trace, not even to be remembered. Solve the mansion's mystery before disappearing yourself

Other: Just looking for a few more people so it doesn't die right off the bat

Seeking RPs

Username: KoalaNoob

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): 1x1/private

Preferred Genre: realistic/realistic romance.

Other: perhaps done through PM or some kind of chat room to make it more fast-paced?

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Poison Cards

Link: Click here.

# of active RPers: 1...

Plot Summary: You're summoned from some other world, get powers or wings or stuff, and get a Poison Card. Your life slowly fades with the mark until you either die from poison, or get an antidote, or get the mark deactivated. And you can choose whether to stay in the world or not.

Other: There's also people who seem fine the day before, then suddenly appear in some area, looking like they're sleeping, who are actually dead... But that's just off to the side.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP:Dangan Roleplay

Link:http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161066

# of active RPers:3

Plot Summary:Trapped within a murder game disguised as a highschool, you must commit the perfect murder to escape.

Other:

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Secrets

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=161960

# of active RPers: Hasn't started.

Plot Summary: People are vanishing, all because they tell someone a secret they swore not to tell. Someone called 'Carousel Ghost of Secrets' sends them a message, and then... They're never to be found again. You haven't told a secret yet. But will you? And who the heck is Carousel?

Other: Humanoids, magic, fantasy, and odd random things.

Edited by seacatsmew

Hi! I was wondering if anyone were open to a 1x1 over PM or email or chat or something?

Skype (text only) would work well!

Something really fast-paced

I prefer RPing with boys, but girls are fine too

I usually like romance or dark romance.

PM me if interested!

Edited by RosebudCherub

Like the poster above me, I'm looking for a 1x1 or small group RP to be done over Skype... Mainly because it's faster.

I'm rather open on genre, but romance is a must.

If you know me and wanna play, or you don't want to get to know me, then just drop me a line! I'll happily RP with you

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: MLP: On the Opposite Side

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=162574

# of active RPers: Hasn't started

Plot Summary: It was a normal day in Ponyville for the Mane Six. Or, at least, it was a normal day until Twilight decided to try a new teleportation spell. Somehow, this spell transported the Mane Six into a parallel dimension where everyone, from the Princesses to Diamond Tiara, was the opposite gender. What will they do now?

Other:

Interest Check

Would anyone be interested in an Ecco the Dolphin or Transformice RP?

Preferably, on EtD, from the alien's perspective instead of the dolphins, post-Defender of the Future? Or, before, when humans are struggling to adapt to the fact that dolphins are as intelligent as they are, normal timeline or Dolphin's Nightmare-era?

Transformice would be more open world, and feature hackers as the main conflict, or perhaps corrupt moderators/admins. It would be a different "world" than the cheese-getting maps, and have cities and towns, as well as oceans and mountains and other animals.

PM if interested.

Edited by serce2

Dear users

Do not reply to any skype based rp's advertised by this account.

I have been hacked and thus not in control over any posts made here or what has been advertised since the fourth ofJuly.

I am sorry of any of you have been affected by this.

~XLaurentX

Hello guys, I'm here to make an announcement. Many of my friends may know that I want on hiatus for awhile, not just in RP but in all of DC. After coming back I sadly did not come back to RP with it. I'm now much more confident in myself, however, and feel I'm now mature enough to stick to the RPs I join. So, that said, I will RP again. I'm sorry if I abandoned your RP during my mass RP departure, but for the sake of a fresh start I'm going to have to start completely anew. Thanks for understanding my peeps.

Seeking RPs

Username: sparkle10184

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): 1x1, through PM would be preferred.

Preferred Genre: Once Upon a Time/Captain Swan Romance

Other:

Seeking RPs

Username: ArchiosLukos

Preferred Style of RP:

-Few Players: no more than three or four

-Post Lenience: I'm having a hard time with lengthy posts. I'm sorry, guys

-Slow Pace: And with the absence of longer posts, I can't motivate myself to post often either

Preferred  Genre:

-I want something upbeat like a romanticized pirates campaign

-Something with monster hunters?

-A sandbox world where some of the characters 'already know eachother'

Other:

-I don't want anything with a lot of drama right now. Character griping is not cool.

-If you like warm and fuzzies, I am entirely up for that.

-I welcome both old and new acquaintances to please don't be afraid to ask.

Seeking RPs

Username: Chicogal

Preferred Style of RP I'd really love to join any RP that doesn't require a big understanding of the theme to get involved in. My must is romance! I'd like to set it up with somebody reliable.

Preferred Genre: Fantasy or Superheroes are my favourite, but any really so long as romance is set up.

Other: I'd like it to be in a thread on here (FF or Other). I also really need someone reliable - too many people have bailed on me. D:

Seeking RPs

Username: XLaurentX

Preferred Style of RP 1x1, slow paced, lenient

Preferred  Genre: Fantasy, fiction but I'm up for anything else

Other: I don't have timeto post on dcf so I'd prefer it to be on email. PM or email me if there's any interest. My email is: pokemastersamantha@gmail.com

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: 777: Seven Gates, Seven Vices, Seven Loves (Pronounced 'Sevens')

Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165931

# of active RPers: Five, I think?

Plot Summary: An otherworldly temple had appeared on each of the seven continents and is corrupting each with a specific sin as they spew forth demons. Teenagers between the ages of 15 and 18 recieve a mysterious mark on their hand, giving them the power to fight these demons. An academy has been created to aid these young soldiers and educate them, pairing them up so that they can forge a strong bond and increase their power.

Other: An urban fantasy/action/romance RP, with a strong focus on story and interaction, though romance hadn't mandatory.

Edited by Millennium07

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Gambit

Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165969

# of active RPers: Six

Plot Summary: A mysterious ferret has trapped you and several others in a mysterious other world where you have to take part in a series of trials it calls 'the Gambit' in order to escape the world and recover the thing most important to them. However the rules change by the day, and in this world no one is safe.

Other: Posting this for my friend Sammy~ (The op)

Edited by Millennium07

Interest Check

Anyone interested in an RP based off of Tap Titans? Obvious story-line and fleshing out is obvious.

Interest Check

Anyone interested in an RP based off of Tap Titans? Obvious story-line and fleshing out is obvious.

Errr...what are Tap Titans? I am interested, but need to know what they are first

Errr...what are Tap Titans? I am interested, but need to know what they are first

It's a game on an app, though it doesn't have much of a backstory. Basically, the main character, who looks like Cloud, has to kill, through tapping the screen, some monsters, referred to as titans (note, they are not the Attack on Titan titans) that destroyed the world, to get gold to upgrade themselves. Every ten or nine monsters, there's a mini-boss or a boss, and upon defeating the latter, advances to a new environment. To help your character, you can, through gold, hire other heroes to help you. There's also artifacts and prestiging, but I don't understand how those work quite yet.

So, for a role play, perhaps the rebuilding of their society and kingdoms/towns with the characters that are already in game and play to the weaknesses and strengths of each.

Another idea, a Command and Conquer-based roleplay revolving about the Tiberium wars.

I could do a tap titan RP. I downloaded the app the other day and could RP as the in-game characters since they don't have a set in stone personality. I'm not incredibly far in it, I'm in the caves o think?, but could defeintely do a RP.

Seeking RPs

Username: Valvatorez

Preferred Style of RP : I like long posts, willing to do short

Preferred Genre: I don't care. But I do enjoy adventure and action. Something where I hit something

Other: *Bows to Kodiak cause it said so*

Seeking RPs

Username: bLaCk-X-InK

Preferred Style of RP: One-on-one and small group roleplays. In terms of spelling and grammar, I don't expect perfection, but I would like you to be fluent with minimal errors in the majority of your posts. I can write, on average, about 2-4 meaty, healthy, descriptive paragraphs and I expect my partner to do the same. If you prefer to write more, please do so and I will almost always mirror your post size seeing as I am prone to going overboard with my own writing as well. I write in past-tense, third-person and I require that you do the same. If you'd like to see a sample of my writing beforehand I'd be more than happy to send you one.

Preferred Genre: I’m fairly diverse in terms of the genres I like to roleplay, but my favourites are fantasy of all shapes and sizes, historical in most any period including time-travel, cyber/steampunk, dystopic, supernatural and science fiction (more Blade Runner, less Star Trek in that sense). My favourite themes to include in a roleplay are action, adventure, mystery, romance, and dark fantasy such as the kind featured in Lovecraftian horror. Though I’m not completely averse to modern, non-fiction roleplays, I would rather have a little more "spice" added to the plot in the form of a different time period or an intense action/adventure theme. I'm also very happy to roleplay fandoms (I'm in a lot, so all you need to do is ask), but I'll almost always be roleplaying original/non-canon characters although I don’t mind if my partner roleplays canons.

Other: I almost exclusively roleplay female characters in 1x1, though I'm more than happy to play as both genders in groups. I'm comfortable with F/M, F/F and (on occasion) M/M relationships.

Edited by bLaCk-X-InK

OOH! This might help!

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Shingeki no Scales

Link:The OoC

# of active RPers: so far, me and one other person. Hasn't started yet

Plot Summary: this is in the modern world of 2015, which is rather futuristic. Humans and dragons live in harmony until a girl-like figure goes around and starts killing dragons, causing dragons to blame humanity for the rising deaths. Along with these two threats, it appears as if the Titans are coming back for revenge against humans and dragons both. Will humanity be crushed once again?

Other: yeah, this is a modern Attack on Titan rp with a delusional Mikasa, a dead/alive Eren, and dragons. All in one :3 Join?

Seeking RPs

Username: Lady_Lunevis

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): i can do anything, really! for rps i bump up my grammar and actually use capitals, LOL. generally i just want to enjoy roleplaying!!

depending on the length of the rp i might take a while longer to reply and stuff bc of school but i'll try my best!! i'd say generally i want to stay mid-length with some exceptions bc reading a huge textblock makes my eyes sore but if its a really good rp write me three pages i will consume it all

Preferred Genre: angst. luuuvvvv that angst. i need it in my life,,

apart from that i'm a big fan of stupid fluffy babes and m/m, f/f, or m/f. i also really like fandom rps and have a weakness for pirates or mythical creatures like fairies or mermaids bless

Other: i'd be okay with rping on skype but you'd have to be okay with my weird name / status changes

also like,,,, would anyone be interested in a tokyo ghoul based rp because i really really wanna make one but idk if it's well known around here but i feel like the ghoul/inspector dynamic would be really cool!!!

[ clutches heart and whispers softly ] i'm just not okay after that ending

Edited by Lady_Lunevis