Devious_Bookworm

RP Bulletin Board

As posted earlier, I want to do two Sci-Fi RPs. But now I want to do a Mid-evil RP. Based on Dragon-Age. DA is one of the most intelligent and common sense considering there are dragons, magic, portals, ect...

Magic people will be oppressed. Dwarfs can't have magic. Most but not all elves live as slaves to humans, but the ones that aren't slaves or servants live like Indians... kinda. They are the most technologically advanced in mobile housing and ranged weaponry. They are also connected to the world. If this will be a sequel, elves will be mortal, prequel: Immortal.

I accept all. And I am always open so if you see this, feel free to PM me even if it has been, like, a month.

I'm going to have bad grammer. My laptop isn't telling me my mistakes anymore.

Edited by 9pmg5665

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Halloween version (of the RP "not alone")

Link: The RP | The OOC

# of active RPers: 2

Plot Summary: Halloween has come around and all of the creatures known as "mixes" -genetic experiments that are human, but share DNA with other animals- are taking the opportunity to get out and have some fun, since they're not even the weirdest looking people around. In other words: "It's so overt, it's covert." A few other creatures that don't get out enough are also taking advantage of the night, like your typical vampires, werewolves, hippies and other assorted humanoid creatures. But what they don't know is that the scientists who created the mixes figured this would happen, and are mixed in with the usual crowd in an attempt to catch their freed experiments.

Other: The RP ends on midnight, Halloween night, so don't miss out!

Edited by Shapeshifting dragon Cyrus

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Balance

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=ST&f=10&t=137954

Plot Summary: Three planets must be saved before a time and space bending demon destroy them. The demon, named Lord English, is brought into being through a game called Sbrub (Sgrub) that the children on each of these planets play. They must stop Lord English before he completely destroys the planets. Seeing as they are connected by destiny, if one planet is destroyed, the others go with it. They must stop Lord English and win Sburb.

Other: based off of the webcomic homestuck

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Nalom

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=142055

# of active RPers: four

Plot Summary: Some creatures want to destory the forest, while some want to keep it. Fighting as broken out. If the forest goes, Nalom will, obviously, never be the same again.

Other: Really, really, really need some more people!

Edited by ShadowMonster

I, as the maker of the Halloween Version, have an update for any of you who saw it.

It will be open until NEXT HALLOWEEN!

Thank you for your listening, people. smile.gif

Seeking RPs

Username: Walker

Preferred Style of RP: I prefer an RP where the replies are at least one paragraph, but I can do longer by far.

Preferred Genre: Transformers is my favorite fandom to RP, but I can also rock fantasy and sci-fi original worlds.

Other: PM me if you have an RP that suits or if you want to make one together (in the case of a Transformer RP. I'd rather not make any original world RPs as of this moment.)

Seeking RPs

Username: Little lost dragon

Preferred Style of RP: 1x1's, open (only if it can keep a post a day average) around medium posts with a short here and there in case of writers block.

Preferred Genre: mixed high tech with naga's or dragons or both, bit of romance (as my chars tend to go for that a little) and maybe pokemon

Other: Pm me if you think I maybe interested.

Edited by little lost dragon

Seeking RPs

Username:Kayrinda

Preferred Style of RP:Long posts would be nice!

Preferred Genre: Wolf/ Naruto/ Dragon/ Pokémon/ Wolf's Rain...(OC's used in all, please!(Can be one of those categories or some, I don't care smile.gif ))

Other: PM with a link would be awesome! 8D

Seeking RPs

Username: 9pmg5665

Preferred Style of RP: Literate ( Doesn't have to be.) Short-moderate posts.

Preferred Genre: Any really. I don't want to do romance or high school with a mix of that. I mean that I don't want of mix of high school and romance but separate. Romance is OK as long as it's not the focus. And no MLP or dancing. Or singing. Or things that lack violence ( Things that have no violence at all).

Other: I'm willing to create one as long as I'm not the only one creating it, but a co-partner. I'm generally good as any character, though my characters lean towards the good-yet-ruthless side, or evil in general. That doesn't mean that I can't make a good hero character.

Edited by 9pmg5665

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The Superhero Roleplay

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=136605

# of active RPers: Three or four.

Plot Summary:

"The bank was surprisingly busy for being quite late at night, people waiting patiently in the lines for their turn at the till, when suddenly a great plume of rubble and dust erupted from the roof and people were thrown from their feet. In the middle stood a single man standing very calmly, which was very peculiar as he was wreathed in flame.

“Mere mortals, gaze upon the face of your doom. I bring your death, I bring you the destruction of the world you know. You may know me as Scourge, for I will end all life as you know it. I bring you hell incarnate.” As he spoke the flames whipped every higher and ever hotter, when he was his hands and arms rose, the flames following their direction to incinerate the security guards who had taken up positions to shoot.

He strode confidently and evenly forward, the flames sucking all oxygen out of the room and causing those who didn’t burn to death asphyxiate, although the source of all this appeared perfectly fine. All of a sudden there was a bright flash of white light and standing in the path of the man who called himself ‘Scourge’ was a young girl, with intense light radiating out of her form.

“I am Angel. I will spare you the long speeches and just say one thing: come get some, if you think you’re hard enough.” Scourge smiled and jumped forward, the strange fire aura dissipating and instead white flames being launched from his feet, propelling him forwards. They met in an explosion of light and sound that was immediately replaced by static as the camera was destroyed.

Conspiracy theorists, doom harbingers and general pessimists have been saying for years that the 21st December 2012 would bring about the end of the world, but as it happened there had been a minor misinterpretation. The end of the world was not prophesied, simply the end of the world as we knew it.

From the original incident in the heart of England the news has spread faster than anything else in the history of the world: people with super powers are coming forward to the world. Some are using their powers for ‘evil’ self-interest and gain, robbing banks and killing simply because they believe nobody can stand against them.

Of course, there are those that do. They are those who stand for the side of ‘good,’ working for the betterment of themselves and mankind, fighting those branded by the layman as Supervillains and trying to make the world a better place."

Other: It's the third reincarnation. Semi literate.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The Red Dragon Codex

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=145040

# of active RPers: 2- me and chicbecause

Plot Summary: The Red Dragon Codex is about a bunch of characters who are trying to find each other to destroy The Red Dragon and spread peace through the realm.

Other:ten chars per person.

Seeking RPs

Username: MinervaClay

Preferred Style of RP: Anything! I enjoy writing like a book; sometimes there's a good deal of detail needed to be inferred: descriptions to environments, entrances of impacting characters, rising events might equal even a page of text. Similarly, there are times when "simple is best", and someone can reply with as much as simple dialogue, and perhaps detail of their inflection or gestures. The only thing I am concerned with is the effort and creativity from my fellow RPers.

Preferred Genre: Fantasy. Almost anything I do becomes laced in some sort of fantasy. Medieval, modern, futuristic, it varies--the characters I'm submitting are best suited to Medieval or "old world" settings but have had nexian influence over time and are well aware of "outworlders", or have themselves become outworlders at some time.

Other:

I have specific characters in mind.

One: For many years "Zenthus" was a lead in a maaaajor story that many great, fun RPers took place in. But, all good things must come to an end, and after ten years, and many amazing plot arcs, the story subsided. However, my urge to play him has not. Zenthus' story can't be cliffsnoted easily. It begins with a dragon in a world called Szurane (where they are all a mortalish form of divinity) betrayed by his own in a theocratic political agenda; caught in a twisted web of fate, he finds himself being the only fallen of his world setting, pledged to an unlikely demon duke who he served for centuries. Said duke betrayed the demons eventually, and promoted his dualistically self-opposed servant to be the prince of the new hierarchy. Stuff happened, drama, cycles, and I can cover the greater details to anyone who wants more information. Long story short, however, Zento--then Zenthus--became known as the Dragon Slayer, ironically, and the Dragonmaster--turning draconic ken against itself in penance for their past crimes.

Zenthus had a great deal of servants, and internal affairs in his day. His drive involves resetting the world to a blank slate. The reasons behind this can be discussed if interested. Any way about it, I'm looking to play him again.

This means I'm looking for the following:

Anyone who's willing to import a villain. He is, admittedly, incredibly powerful at this point but as much as he has power it is his wit and finesse that he works with. Deception, trickery, and a silver tongue to corrupt humanity and dragons and whatever else he needs.

Anyone who would be willing to help rebuild his hierarchy; IE, when he re-awakens from the slumber I put him into in plot, he only has a few of his servants remaining, and would need new pledges. He picks up rogues. They can be demons, ill-aligned humans, misguided heroes, or whatever. We can discuss this. Essentially, being guided, or manipulated, towards dark goals. If your story has a need for someone, we can work on something!

Things I am NOT looking for:

I don't want to be in charge of running a story. I GMed for ten years, I enjoy relaxing and playing along. I will, however, gladly CO-OPERATE with someone running a story while playing a villain.

Can be attached, or played seperately:

Zenthus created a general. As Zenthus achieved more royalty and less need to be hands on, his general took the active place as the Dragon Slayer. But more internal politics happened, and long story short, his general rebelled against him. His general consumed his mentor. His general went completely renegade and goes by a title that translates to "the enemy of both sides." I can also discuss his ambitions, but he's a lot more stabby stabby gore gore. He's a lot harder to reign in. With Zenthus I can usually concoct a method he won't attack you, Rudianos... is there if you want a violent, OP antagonist people have to band together against.

Also attached or individual:

Zenthus' freed, original self--untainted Zento. He wanders planes looking for dragons to help repopulate his tattered homeland, currently free of the dragonslayers. He's twice as old as he's even supposed to be capable of getting, very old, wise, and actually extremely pleasant, on the candied side of lawful good. He's great for individual interactions, if people can get over the fact that he's the size of a mountain, somewhat senile and has incontinence issues.

I can gladly provide more information to anyone interested in any of the above effects.

Seeking RPs Because I need some...

Username: Rampaging Wyvern

Preferred Style of RP: I prefer 1x1s, but am willing to go up to 2x2s. I prefer semi-lits or full literate RPs. I also prefer more down-to-earth types of RPs - that means no superpowers or anything of that calibre. I enjoy wars mostly and ones where players aren't afraid to get characters hurt, trapped or stuff like that. In short, the realistic stuff x3

Preferred Genre: Fantasy, RPs in a world where humans don't exist, like the distant future or prehistoric times. I prefer mythological creatures but also enjoy real life animals.

Other: I'm pretty poor at thinking of storylines and prefer to not be in charge of RPs. Although I will create some new characters I prefer to go with already created and fleshed out charries. Also, someone needs to be able to play villains. I play on the 'grey' scale, not black or white. So thar tongue.gif

Takhorr is my most recent RP character, still in development. He is an Eastern type dragon who works for the evil dragon Lankharra. Takhorr is not evil at heart; during Lankharra's attack on the Thurin Rainforest, Takhorr was separated and captured by one of Lankharra's minions, shortly before Lankharra was driven into submission. Lankharra, seeing the opportunity for a high-power sidekick, brought him up and taught him his ways. Now, having learnt nothing else, Takhorr gladly takes on the tasks set for him to do, but sometimes feels there is more to life than what Lankharra claims.

Eh. Cliched. xd.png

My oldest and favourite developed character is Kyzaro. He is a griffon, a cross between a lion and an African eagle, with wings of an undetermined species. On his right thigh he bears a tattoo with three curved lines crossing each other. This is his leadership mark, which only the leaders of his clan bear. He has a small scar on his face, given to him when he was just an adolescent during the Thurin War, when one of Lankharra's minions attacked him. The scar was called his Warrior's Mark and he was singled out as one of the generation's warriors. He also has a huge scar on his right side, given to him during a second battle against Lankharra. At the time, Kyzaro had become the clan's new leader. When Lankharra attacked, Kyzaro led his clan into battle. Both leaders fought each other but Lankharra eventually came out on top, dealing Kyzaro a wound that would become his scar, and destroyed the rest of the clan. Kyzaro now spends his time hunting down Lankharra to avenge his clan, and also hopes to kill himself in the battle.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Seeking RPs

Username: urge101

Preferred Style of RP: I prefer 1x1, but more is okay, just not a lot.

Preferred Genre: Mainly modern survival, but I also like adventure, fantasy, (being) dragons, and modern troubles (like being a criminal or somethin). I REALLY don't like animal RPs.

Other: I am very active on the forums, so an active RP would be awesome smile.gif

After my many months-long hiatus, I have returned from the hibernation that has kept me away. Feel free to reintroduce yourselves if you remember me, or say hello in geneal if you do not. I need to be reaquainted.

(Currently, I have rejoined the roplaying section only; it might be a while before I get interested in Dragcave.net itself.)

Intrest Check:

I'm thinking about making a pokemon roleplay about pokemon suddenly appearing in the real world. (More details below.)

Plot/Idea: Pokemon have been recently been discovered and have been showing up all over the globe. The people who knew about pokemon (from tha games, anime, maga etc.) are excited and they want turn their pokeomon trainer fantasy to a reality. The other people who were not intrested are afraid and are unsure of what to do.

And those people have a good reason to be afraid. You see, pokemon in the real world behave more like wild animals rather than the tame and kind beasts you see on the show. They will fight if necessary and they will hunt other pokemon (forming a sort of food chain.) However if treated with care they can be tamed. But where did they come from? What are people going to do?

Anyways if this sounds interesting to anyone please tell me and I'll happily make this.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Inugami Academy

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146589

# of active RPers: Five, I believe.

Plot Summary: You are a monster in a high school called Inugami Academy, created for monsters. You are either Light or Dark. If you choose to go Dark, you might plan to destroy and take over the human world, or even the monster race. Also, you are constantly in a war between you and the Lights. If you choose to go Light, you can decide your own fate: Will you give into the Dark? Or stay and fight for the humans and monsters?

Other: You can also be a human, but if you get caught..... you die. And we have one more werewolf slots open, and no more vampires... sorry.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Wolf's Rain RP

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=145406

# of active RPers:2

Plot Summary: The last wolves on Earth are trying to make it to Paradise.

Other:

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Warriors: Into the Wild

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=146352

# of active RPers:2

Plot Summary: The plot is based on the first book in the Warrior series.

Other:

Edited by RavenWolf1010

RP Advertisement

Name of RP:A Bizarre Story

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=148316

# of active RPers: Just 3 so far.

Plot Summary:Based on the anime/manga series Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, mostly Part 3 and up. A supernatural series of murders and attacks awakens mysterious powers within those who survive. They must master their new abilities in order to solve the mystery behind their attacker.

Other: Being familiar with the series is NOT a requirement! It's basically an original story that borrows the powers and mechanics of the series, with a few references here and there.

Edited by Diabolus

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: BlackStar

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=147755

# of active RPers: 1

Plot Summary:

A young girl was introduced to an artifact at birth. Two very dangerous people are contained within it, sealed away until now. They are the supposed embodiments of Chaos and Law, ready to break free after centuries of imprisonment. However, if one of these takes the girl, then he shall reign supreme and only one element will rule over the land. Some object to this, others plot to sway it one way or the other, most have no clue that this is happening. The fate of Tileosia could rest with you. Will you stand idly by when it might be your decision that saves it? Or will you ruin it intentionally...

Other:

This RP is based off a novel in progress. Hey, maybe you can sway some scenes and get your character in there if I like them. I have tons of information for your slightest question!

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: ...doesn't really have one?

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=149242

# of active RPers: 1?

Plot Summary:

On a trip to a fan convention, real monsters begin attacking, causing the mentor characters from several franchises to appear and grant the powers of miscellanious fictional characters to ordinary people, who then have to fight off the monsters at the convention and the ones that begin appearing everywhere. They must also worry about keeping their identities a secret, balencing their schedules and learning how to even fight properly.

Basically a multiverse RP with a twist, in that it is OCs 'inheriting' the powers of characters they know to be fictional, and set in a realistic settting.

Other:

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Werewolves of Wakkerdam

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=148594

# of active RPers: Four

Plot Summary: A small, medieval village is threatened by werewolves, and roleplayers must work to find the werewolves in their midst.

Other: The roleplay is played like a mafia game, giving it more structure than most roleplays.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=149885

# of active RPers: 1, myself.

Plot Summary:

Nicaea is a 'dead face delivery site', a website that will show you a clip of your friend's dead face shortly before they die. Several people who've tried the site end up dying themselves and offered another chance, downloading the demon summoning app onto their phones and arming them to fight nine etheral invaders...

I suck at explanasions, but it's essentially an OC RP of Devil Survivor 2

Other:

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Tell Me a Story

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=136437

# of active RPers: 5

Plot Summary: you have been snatched from your universe and placed into a city known as Sagaville. It is the dumping ground of the Omniverse and anything and everything can be found or told of here. What shall you do? Do you really want to go home and how do you get there?

Other: Completely freeform, though we do like decent spelling and grammar

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: BlackStar

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=147755&st=0

Plot Summary: You are an inhabitant of a continent known as Tileosia. You and all other races were created by a long extinct species known only as 'The Angels'. Two godlings once devastated this land and were locked away by a mighty warrior. However, they threaten to break free in this time of peace, guarded only by a very special child. What will you do?

Other: A slightly more structured campaign. Ask me if you want to be an 'Angel'

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The Dimensions of Time

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=149256&st=0

# of active RPers: 4

Plot Summary: The Doctor isn't the only Timelord about in the universe. He has a counterpart known as The Leftinant who still wanders free. Though the temptation to travel with her may be great, you may benefit more by looking at the other side of various mysteries she encounters. Time and Space are vast and your potential really is unlimited. What will you do?

Other: The Role-Play has 'episodes' and story arcs which are meticulously planned and it is preferred you have some knowledge of Doctor Who.

PM me if you'd like to join any of these.