Devious_Bookworm

RP Bulletin Board

Seeking RPs

Username: Salya

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): one-on-one and short posts. I'm limited at things but I'm trying to get better. My spelling and such isn't that good, but I'm trying. Plus, I don't post long posts which is why I put short posts. heh. My lines are normally 2-5 in each para, 1 or 2 paras per post. If I got an idea or I'm in a writing mood, I might do up to 10 lines per para, but still.

Preferred Genre: hmm ok I'm up for anything that has to do with fox or wolf demons, witches(my personal kind), mer-people, dragons, and anything fantasy or Mythical. I'm a huge fan of anything Mythical and Fantasy.

Other: I'm shy and I mostly won't ask anyone to rp unless they ask first. I'm mostly online at Night-time hrs since I'm a night person, and I help my mom get up at 2 am for work. lol I have no life, so PM me to rp. I don't get ideas or plots unless I think hard or get something from an anime/manga. Which I do weirdly get an idea or two from something. lol lately I know get random pairing ideas then plot ideas.

Edited by Salya

Seeking RPs

Username: seacatsmew

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Posts consisting of a short paragraph would be best, but if it's shorter I'm okay with that too somewhat. The longer the post, the more intimidated I get, and the longer I'll take because I'll want to match that post length. 1 on 1 is fine, so is more. I'm not picky. Usually.

Preferred Genre: Fantasy. And romance usually. Will not deny my love for romance. Buuut if romance is not okay I am okay with no romance too.

Other: Cannot use canon characters at all unless you want them horribly OOC. Am also unsure of everything so expect a bit of stiffness until I get used to you. It's not because I dislike you, it's because I dislike people in general.

Also really kind of want to do something related to Kagerou Project. With the eye powers and such. But am not sure if anyone knows of it. At all.

Seeking RPs

Username: Esko_the_Wolf

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): I generally like lots of plot action, and I can either go 1xNumber or big, open roleplays. I like medium or large and well done posts, mostly because I still have a lot to learn and that is a way to learn. I am still a bit bendy with post length, just please no one liners or two liners. I look for the plot, though I am fine with roleplays that allow more plots to form. I can be a bit slow sometimes, so be warned.

Preferred Genre: Fantasy, with lots of dragons or magic beings. I cannot say I do not like romance, but I can work without it. I also like things fandom related, fantasy or not. Just please, no slice of life fandoms. Little goes on and it can be very boring

Other: *howls*

Seeking RPs

Username: Purplepotatoes2

Preferred Style of RP: 1x1, simply because I have not done one before, and would like to see what it is like, as well as the fact that I think I would prefer something more closed in and personal rather than a festival of plot points thrown from a variety of different characters (which is great too, don't get me wrong.)

Preferred Genre: I'm cool with anything. I don't really know how I would do at Romance, so if you are looking for someone experienced in that category, don't pick me.

Other: I am at work on most days from 4 PM to 10 PM CT or later so if I am not active at those times, don't yell at me.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Power Keys

Link: IC thread

# of active RPers: Currently just me.

Plot Summary: You're a normal human who has been sent a strange package. Inside is a message and a key with no clue of what it unlocks. The only lead you've been given is a map to an unknown location found on the backside of the message. Will you go and find out what the key unlocks?

Enter a tale of unlocked powers and odd messages with an unknown goal. Subplots are free to be played out but I won't allow the main plot to be ignored as I do have an intended end.

Other: Anything can happen. Any powers can be used. I'm looking for a small group at the least and I don't intend for the main plot to take forever to be completed. Once it is, I'm hoping to go into a second.

Seeking RPs

Username: Skypool → Feel free to call me Sky though. c:

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): 1x1.

Preferred Genre: I don't really have a preferred genre, per say, but I suppose these are my most frequented ones:

• Fantasy

• Apocalypse

• Adventure

Other:

• Though I'm on summer vacation now, once school starts up, I'll be rather busy and almost certainly stressed out. I'd love to have a fun 1x1 as a safe place from that world and a venue for stretching my writing muscles.

• I don't really need much from a partner, just the basics: decent grammar and spelling, cake, and all that good stuff.

• As far as a topic goes, I've had such a craving for worldbuilding lately, holy cow. If you would like to, I would love to build a whole history and lore in our setting. I want the town, village, city, etc., to feel as though it was real—even if we have to go to the minute details to do it. If the elder smokes his pipe only on Saturdays, then I need to know.

• I'm into a lot of fandoms as well if you'd like to do a specific roleplay. c:

Top few: Pokémon, My Little Pony*, Harry Potter, etc.

*If you're interested, I have an idea for this one. What if we did an episodic roleplay in which we planned episodes as opposed to plots? It'd definitely be an experiment.

I've fleshed this out a lot. xd.png I hope I'm doing this right. If not I'll change/remove it.

-UPDATED-

Advertisement

Genre: Fantasy

NEW-Link: Eclipse.

Summary: There are 10 Elemental Wolves: Time, Clouds, Lightning, Fire, Water, Woods, Ice, Space, Sun, and Moon. Sun and Moon are the leaders of the Elemental Wolves, and though they remain separate most of the time, they have occasional meetings in the form of eclipses. But as the solar eclipse nears, Moon visits her four wolves, worried about an evil presence she has felt lurking about, that she fears is anticipating the solar eclipse in order to unleash its fury. Sun, on the other hand, is confused as to why Moon is trying so desperately to delay the eclipse, so orders his four wolves to investigate the matter. Your job as an Elemental Wolf is to follow your leader's orders... and figure out what is going on.

Features:

-The OP is the Master(think D&D Dungeon Master). In OOC snippets, I will proclaim the results of dice rolls, any events that happen, give out experience to the players, etc. I'm fairly new to this, but I'll do my best. c:

-As the OP, I give you my word that I will treat each player fairly and exhibit no purposeful favoritism. If the majority of the players agree that I am not being fair, I will pass on the title of RP Master to someone more trustworthy.

-Only 8 people can play as the wolves, but anyone can play as something else as long as it pertains to the story(like as a companion to one of the wolves.)

-Sun and Moon are unavailable.

-D&D like-each player's character gets stats that they can level, and tasks are accomplished with the use of dice. We'll use online dice rollers like this one in order to play. The meaning of the numbers will be strictly hidden so players can't cheat by inputting a different number than they obtained. If this gains interest, I'll make the OOC Thread with details on how all of this stuff works.

-The story is a bit restrictive, in that straying from it can make the RP boring. It's recommended that players stick to the story, instead of going off on their own little whim.

-The world is fantasy-based, so it's like the real world but more vibrant and exaggerated, with creatures such as unicorns, faeries, and dragons(yes, I will allow dragons. c:) Humans also exist, but they aren't usually dragged into the conflict, unless one of the players purposefully finds/interacts with them.

-The RP is on a time limit. A very major, possibly game-ending event will happen by the 30th RP day, and will vary depending on the players' progress through the world. Out of interest and courtesy though, I may allow it to continue if there is a desire for it.

-Fairly fleshed-out story.

-The actual functions of the RP will remain mostly hidden-your job as the player is to simply play and have fun! Leave all of that boring stuff to me. xd.png This is my first time doing this, so things may get wobbly along the way, but the only way to tell if this concept is ready for a play-through is to actually play through it.

-Very little to no restrictions on OOC and IC lengths. This idea is based on pen-and-paper roleplaying, so I don't expect huge posts suited more toward "storyline" roleplaying.

Edited by skwerl56767

Seeking RPs

Username: ab613

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): 2-4-person, long posts (300+ words per post)

Preferred Genre: Fantasy, dragon RPs

Other: Slow-paced is best. Taking turns/keeping a post order is a must: don't skip over my character because I'm the only one offline. We can always change the order, but please let there be one in place.

I haven't roleplayed in a while, so I'm looking for something relaxed to see if I'll enjoy it again.

Edited by ab613

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Dungeonesque Horror

Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=169367

# of active RPers: 1 (So far, only me)

Plot Summary: Some poor soul we have not yet identified gets mugged and thrown into what is essentially a massive sentient underground labywrinth filled with monsters and traps. The character's ultimate goal is to escape, ideally alive and unchanged.

Other: The roleplay itself hasn't started yet. As the plot summary suggested, the roleplayers will be passing around control of the same character and making horrible things happen to him/her to move things along.

Seeking RPs

Username: XLaurentX

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): 1x1 via email (since we don't have internet anymore)

Preferred  Genre: I really want to do a pokemon rp with an OC region

Other: PM if you're interested or email me at pokemastersamantha@gmail.com

Edited by XLaurentX

Seeking RPs

Username: Drache

Preferred Style of RP: I prefer 1x1 or small groups. I also prefer third person, past tense. I am a very descriptive player and I tend to post several paragraphs at a time. I'm looking for someone who can keep a plot in mind but doesn't mind slowing the plot down to examine the details of settings and conversations. I need a mature player who doesn't mind covering mature themes so please be over 18.

Preferred Genre: I prefer medieval fantasy with lots of fantastical creatures like dragons, unicorns, phoenixes, gryphons, sphynxes, and faeries, etc. Your character could be a knight, wizard, witch, sorcerer, cleric, necromancer, bard, or anything that is similar to the kinds of characters you can find in Dungeons and Dragons. I like to play "monster" characters, like dragons, half-dragons, half-demons, minotaurs, mermaids, dryads, half-elves, and things like that. I also am down for magical artifacts, major deities playing a role in what happens to our characters, and epic battles with hoards of undead and stuff like that.

I also love steampunk and could go for an airship pirate plot or something like that. I'm also good with dark horror, cyberpunk, and sci-fi. I am lucky to be one of those people who doesn't have to play a character the same sex/gender as myself. I can play male, female, straight, gay, or even non-cis/non-assigned characters.

Other: Since I prefer to use adult language and mature themes (romance, murder, gore) it would be best if we could play over PMs or google docs or something.

If you already have a plot in mind that covers some of the interests I listed above, please don't hesitate to PM me.

Edited by Drache

Seeking RPs

Username: littlelizzie (but please call me Sammy)

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): A 1x1 is what I'm looking for now. I prefer longer posts, and I like when a lot of detail. However, I can do shorter posts and sometimes I may make smaller posts because of lack of time or ideas or because i'm having a hard time thinking of what to write.

Preferred Genre: Character development and interaction are things i live for!! I love me some angst and romance (prefer mxm romance tbh), and i love fantasy! i also like dystopian/post-apocalyptic, action/adventure, slice of life... i like aliens and pirates, and i love fairy tales~ i also love pokemon and i think it'd be interesting to do a sports type roleplay, but//shrugs. i like supernatural/magical stuff/mythological stuff too!

Other: if you have a skype, then i'd love if we could exchange them! i'm much easier to get a hold of that way haha. i also have a habit of kind of disappearing from the site so.... please be patient with me XD i also like to talk about characters and all this stuff that can happen between them. oh, and if either of us want to do a more mature roleplay, then i can roleplay over google docs. also it'd be cool if we got along and had fun together ; u ;

Seeking RPs

Username: Dorchadas

Preferred Style of RP: Looking for a 1x1 with short to medium posts, semi casual

Preferred Genre:I can go with anything, I just don't want to plan the whole friekin thing. Something fun, maybe romance/action/horror/whatever, completely open to ideas. Love some character development, plot twists (I'm prone to building those up), and in general good storytelling.

Other:The times I'm on are fairly spotty and if I drop off the face of DC know I have a reason. Though I don't plan to.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Abandoned, A Group Collaboration Story

Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=S...=0#entry8946730

# of active RPers: 0

Plot Summary: You write about yourself as a dragon who was abandoned as an egg, or a human who takes an egg from the abandoned spot.

Other: This is a freeform 1x1-style story. You write a chapter that is 15 to twenty lines long or so, using your best grammar and spelling. Since this is a collaboration, I want somebody who might look at the story to see a story that is easy to read, so I recommend you try brushing up on your spelling skills if needed. There is no maximum length for your chapters. I would recommend that you only write one chapter in a row, and not multiple chapters. Also, note that you shall be writing as how you would see things, meaning that you use the word I a lot. If you want to write a chapter, say so in the topic, and that'll let everyone else know that you are writing a chapter, so there's not multiple Chapter 1's or whatnot. PM me if you have any questions.

Trading Ideas

Possible Name of RP:Bleach: The soulless and the souls

Plot Summary:I have a couple ideas about this:

- An RP set in an alternate version of the Bleach universe that doesn't contain the canon characters from the original but still is set up the same

- An RP set after or before the standard Bleach storyline, before is preferable because more quincies

- Some other way that avoids contact with the main bleach characters

History Summary:The Gotei 13 have become corrupt, using their power to control the soul society and abandoning the human world to the hollows. Within the chaos of the realms a group forms from Quincy, Human, Arrancar, and Shinigami warriors that have come together to protect humanity and purify the Gotei 13.

Setting Summary:Bleach Universe

Other Details: I'm willing to help work on this as well as join but I can't create it by myself. Please PM me so we can talk happy.gif

Seeking RPs

Username: mintycookie129

Preferred Style of RP: The group should be small. Long posts have to be okay, but I'd like a bit of leniency for the days when I'm not feeling as energetic as I usually am.

Preferred Genre: I'm not picky as long as it's got a high fantasy or steampunk setting. The only two things I won't do are romance and animals, because I suck at writing both.

Other: I've only done one RP before, and that ended when my RP partner left the forum. I'm not sure if that says something about me, but people seem to want 'experienced RPers,' and while I do love creative writing, I am most certainly not 'experienced.' That's why I'm not creating an RP myself. :/ I like staying up late, so I'll probably be on at night.

Please PM me. smile.gif

Seeking RPs

Username: MidnightStar89

Preferred Style of RP: I prefer short-ish posts, because my imagination isn't always the best... My posts are usually somewhere between 3 and 10 sentences, but it depends. I can't really explain this very well... yeah. (: I'd also like some 1x1 roleplaying, or maybe a small group of max. 4 people.

Also, if you happen to have a non-started, or a rp that has just started, you could look at what I like...

Preferred Genre: I love fantasy! Anything where we could maybe be dragons or other fantasy creatutes, maybe half-dragons, basically anything to do with dragons = i'm in. I also really like drama, but i'm not a drama queen! I'm also not a big fan of romance, I am really bad at it.

So, long story shory, i'd like these kind of rps:

-Dragon

-Any mythical/fantasy things

-sci-fi (maybe)

-Werewolf (where we're either werewolves or get infected... Idk)

-Apocalyptic

-...Doctor who

-Dinosaurs

-Warrior cats, or something similiar

-Wild dogs/Wolves?

-Animals overall?

Other: So, I would love to get a respond... response... uhh, you know. PM me if you're interested! I like very many rps, but i'm bad at making ideas, so maybe make something on the way? I do of course get ideas for the plot, if I just get an inspiration~!

Thanks for reading! :3 I also use a lot of smileys, if that's something to be warned of c:<

So, I don't know if I should post a Seeking RP form or not, but I'm looking for guidance on RPing/help correcting my RP style. I know there used to be a thing over on Freeforms with an RP academy a long time ago, but haven't seen it since.

If anyone can help or knows of an active RP school on these forums, could they PM me? Thanks in advance.

Seeking RPs

Username: Switch

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Small to medium group, semi-lit.

Preferred Genre: im specifically looking for a steven universe RP since the show is coming back i got inspired & made two gemsonas i wanted to mess around with. but i didn't really have any ideas for a story. :/

Other: it seems like a lot of the SU roleplays on this site die but i feel like that might not happen with a strong enough plot

Seeking RPs

Username: Ceadeus

Preferred Style of RP: Short-ish posts, or at least semi-lit

Preferred Genre: Multifandom/mixed species fantasy RP

Other: Looking for a small - medium sized group who's willing to do an any species (real, mythical and custom) fantasy RP, no specific plot in mind but it must be at least somewhat original.

Edited by Ceadeus

I'm gonna assume that interest checks are allowed because of the above post...

Interest Check

I'm thinking about hosting a DanganRonpa themed RP, but I need to know if anyone would be interested. PM me if you are, thanks.

Trading Ideas

Possible Name of RP: Two Halves of a Whole

Plot Summery: Soulmate!Fantasy!AU. Everyone has a mark on some part of their body that in some way represents their soulmate. It could be as straight forwards as their name, as vague as the place where you'll meet them, as telling as their first words to you, or as confusing as a riddle that describes them. (However, they will never never out right say the species of said soulmate) The Mark may appear after birth, at the time your soulmate is born, or may be there when you are born. Either way, when you and your soulmate come into physical contact, an instant connection is made and you just know it's your soulmate. Your soulmate can be platonic, romantic or familial. Your soulmate might not even be the same species as you (though characters must be intelligent, humanoid, and alive to have a soulmate or a Mark). You, or rather, your character has yet to find their soulmate, which will be the character of another RP'er.

History Summery: An all out war between the different species have left much of the Earth uninhabitable. In order to keep on living, a giant city is built by the humans. While tolerance for other species is somewhat there, humans don't let other species into the city. In fact, it's been so long and humans are so eager to leave the past behind that most humans believe the other species to be myths. Unknown to them, these other species have found ways to blend in and live among humans in their city.

Setting Summery: Set in a futuristic world, but where there are such things as werewolves and the like. There's only one giant city and its very environmentally friendly. There are all the concepts of the current world and all the technology, just more environmentally friendly.

Other Details: Can't think of anything... But if someone does decide to take this idea and stuff, I will definitely join. If no one does, then, well, I dunno.

Seeking RPs

Username: SoiledLove

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): 1x1 medium length posts...? Like, a paragraph or so, but not too long. Must be able to tolerate abrupt relative inactivity.

Preferred Genre: Romance. Superhero and University AU preferably of the characters of a different work with villain/hero. Ex. Hetalia USUK with America as the hero with super strength and England as the villain with telekinesis. Or Warriors (yes the cats) Firestar/Sandstorm with Firestar as the hero with pyrokinesis is and Sandstorm as the villain with terrakinesis or something. OR the same thing, but with original characters, but non-original characters will be preferred.

Other: Open to all sorts of pairings, so long as I have the ability to write the characters involved (and aren't completely against the shipping).

Seeking RPs

Username: Shiny Hazard Sign

Preferred Style of RP: Either a 1 x 1 or small group. Mid-to-long detailed posts; I tend to be a heavy writer, so my posts will almost always be several paragraphs long. I write mostly in third person past, but if needed I can switch to first person with little issue. I am big on detail and really strive to include several elements in my posts, and I would be very pleased to find a partner who can do the same. I expect proper (doesn't have to be abolutely perfect, as I make mistakes too) grammar, spelling, and mechanics in my partner's writing.

Preferred Genre: Fantasy, possibly sci-fi, and romance. I am heavily craving romance and fantasy; I need some more experience with writing romance, and fantasy is my absolute favorite genre, so I would definitely appreciate both in a roleplay. However, I write almost exclusively queer romances, with almost all of my characters female or somewhere on the feminine spectrum. I am most used to either modern-day setting with fantastical elements, or medieval/original setting in a high-fantasy world. I love dragons, werewolves, magic, shapeshifters, magical powers, mutants, etc. I'm not as accustomed to tech-central themes, though I'm sure I can adjust without much issue. I'm afraid I don't know much about steampunk or anything related to historical events, either. I am fine with mature themes as long as the roleplay takes place off of DCF and my partner is over 18 years of age.

Non-original genres I'm willing to participate in (with original characters though, since I'm terrible at emulating established characters) are:

Pokémon, The 100, Eragon, Dragon Booster...and that's about it for now. You are always welcome to ask me about anything not listed above.

Other: PM me if you're interested in inviting me to/creating something with. I need to get involved with some creative writing while in school so that my brain doesn't completely fry itself on academia. However, this means that because I am in school I might have periods of time that I go without responding, though I will try my best to not let these moments stretch longer than a week at a time.

Again, I will only roleplay mature themes with roleplayers over 18 years old.

Seeking A Roleplay ♥︎

Username:

Emordnilap

Preferred Style of RP:

I'm looking for a 1×1 with a very active roleplayer. I'd like to get at least 5 posts in over the course of a day, and though I have no word/paragraph limit, please be able to develop your characters and bring your situations and actions across well. I'm also looking for someone who is able to deal with a change in tense, as I have trouble sticking to one. Otherwise I request at least somewhat-proper grammar and spelling. I'm pro-oxford, by the way. I'm also an improviser, so planners, semi-planners, and other improvisers.

If you're interested but don't meet one or more of the things I've listed, still shoot me a PM, I'm very flexible.

Preferred Genre:

Doesn't matter as long as it isn't horror or mainly romance. (If you wish to include romance, the way I play it will seem somewhat strange. I advise you not request romance, however, as I usually only play romance roleplays with people I know.)

Fandoms/etc.:

I'm a fan of Wakfu, Undertale, Warriors, Chicken Smoothie, Dragons, Wolves, 4th Wall-breaking (to a small degree), Survival Roleplays, Dragcave, Kingdom Roleplays, Historical Roleplays, Genemod Roleplays (Animals and Human), and more.

If what you're looking for isn't here, I probably forgot it.

What Am I Looking For Currently?

Historical:

- Humans during the time of the South Sea Co.

- What if ____ didn't exist? - Taking the roles of world-changers, or simutaling a world without them.

Wakfu:

- General Roleplay, little to no canon characters.

Edited by Emordnilap

Seeking RPs

Username: raichuluxray

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): One on one or a small group, please! Roleplayers should be able to be active most, if not all, of the time, have fairly decent spelling and/or grammar, and be able to develop characters well. Post length doesn't matter so much to me, but please try and be at least a little in-depth, and I don't appreciate one-liners unless there's nothing to really talk about.

My posts are usually a short paragraph or two long, but if I have absolutely nothing to say than I'll have to post a one-liner. I try and avoid those if possible.

Preferred Genre: Adventure and/or survival are my favorites. And I'm an absolute sucker for apocalypses, send me all of your disasters biggrin.gif

My fandoms are Pokemon, DanganRonpa, Warriors, and DC, but I'll also play with an original story too.

Other: OCs only, please. I don't have any prompts in mind, but I don't mind making things up as we go along if you don't have any. Finally, if you don't see me mention something you feel up for roleplaying, just ask!

Shoot me a PM if you're interested, we can work it out from there happy.gif

Edited by raichuluxray