Devious_Bookworm

RP Bulletin Board

Seeking RPs

Username:kikii

Preferred Style of RP: 1X1, medium-long posts

Preferred Genre: Sci-Fi, Fantasy (only with dragons)

Other: I try and be on every day. sometimes I do get busy, especially with things like jobs and my up and coming college. If I can't post for an extended period, I will tell.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The Age of Leviathans

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=153149

# of active RPers: 0

Plot Summary: During World War two things take the turn for a steampunk as Germany and the Axis powers begin to take over. Airships become a norm and the skys are the new ocean. You can be a pirate, military, assassin, mechanic, mercenary, or whatever else you can come up with.

Other: I do have a plot in my funny little head but it's difficult to throw into motion without others to play with.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Red Dragon Codex

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=145040&hl=

# of active RPers: chicbecause and me

Plot Summary: The Red Dragon Codex is about a bunch of characters who are trying to find each other to destroy The Red Dragon and spread peace through the realm. Almost nothing is known about this dragon, but he is destroying the realm piece by piece.

Other:

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: The Dimensions of Time (revived)

Link: [X]

# of active RPers: 1 (just getting started)

Plot Summary: The Leftinant is out for adventure in the great wide Whoniverse, looking for companions and mysteries to solve. 'What do I have to do with this' you ask? You have everything to do with it! Episodes and Story Arcs are shaped by the fans and every character creates twists and turns. Help us plan stories, play Doctor Who villains, or get in on the action!

Other:

* If you're writing story arcs then I need a PM including your knowledge of the Whoniverse and at least one link to an example of your writing style. You may also be asked to help write episode intros.

* If you want to play Doctor Who villains then it's required that you study up on the race you're controlling and can encompass that spirit. A link to an example of your writing style is appreciated here too.

* Human companions do not need to have knowledge of the Whoniverse. However, if you play any mainstream Doctor Who races then you need to do the same amount of research that the villain players did.

* Anyone can join. However, this is a very structured RP, so I might require you to have knowledge in some area of Doctor Who

* I'm also willing to do a Wholock Universe (Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes) However, I am not familiar enough with Supernatural to do Superwholock.

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Poke•Warriors

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=154846&st=0

# of active RPers: Four, including me, but we haven't started yet.

Plot Summary: Four Clans, Tideclan, Earthclan, Dragonclan, and Woodclan are all going about as they strive to thrive in their home. You, to, are one of these Pokemon, doing your best to help your Clan and prove your loyalty.

Other: You mainly need to know about Pokemon to join. The only thing important you should know about Warriors is how to name and what different ranks mean. There are also restrictions on what Pokemon you can be.

Currently we need two leaders, two medicine cats, and one deputy, along with several apprentices and warriors.

RP ADVERT!

Name: Hogwarts!

link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=154885

Plot: We'll be learning spells and have magic competitions n stuff.

# of active rpers: 4 including me

other: need to know about the harry potter universe

currently need: Pupils ( Low skill Rp'ers) Teachers (Experienced/High skill Rp'ers)

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: *~The Lost World~*

Link: "The Lost World RP"

# of active RPers: Currently 1 (Had just started a few weeks ago, others are inactive)

Plot Summary: This setting starts 65 million years ago back in the past, where the dinosaurs have reined, plentiful, big and strong. You are one of these dinosaurs, young and starting out as a 6 months old with no family. Winter is coming, and the forest already expects so much from you. Will you gain your senses and survive? Or die out?

Other: *Gives pie to whoever can join*

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Welcome to Hogwarts

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=155608

# of active RPers: Zero, though, technically, we haven't started yet...

Plot Summary: You're a student at Hogwarts, duh. I don't really want to give the plot away, but...

Part One: Hogwarts is in danger, no, scratch that, the entire Wizarding World is in danger, but it will start at Hogwarts. The four founders have returned in their own way and will do anything to try and help. A Dark Lord is on the rise, but Dark and Light will have to unite in order to get rid of the demons that will be released.

Part Two: Dark Lords and all that...

Other: Me and SM were working on this plot together, but she fell prey to inactivity so I'm now in charge.

I'm back! biggrin.gif I know, I know, it used to happen every other week, dry.gif but seriously this time it's different... Because I was gone longer... And... Yeah, that's pretty much the only difference. Whatever! *Throws hands in air*

Anyway, in all honesty, I really missed you guys. I can't wait to get back into some RPs with my old friends and all the new people who showed up while I was gone. I should actually be able to post consistently throughout the week now, since I finally have something to use other than my IPod (which I don't mean to diss, because it's actually been pretty good).

So yeah, (I think "so yeah" might actually be my catch phrase) to wrap this up, if anyone who was a friend of mine sees this: PM me. I would love to just PM all y'all, but I don't want to forget anyone and seriously, I don't have that kind of time. Also, I'm lazy. If you don't know for sure whether we were good enough friends for you to randomly PM me, do it anyway.

Peace,

Cyrus

Edited by Shapeshifting dragon Cyrus

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Shadowplay

Link: Shadowplay

# of active RPers:3 at the moment, Looking for 6-7 rp'ers in total

Plot Summary:After being trapped in Limbo, you and your new friends must defeat the monsters which hunt you and escape back home.

Other:

Seeking RPs

Username: Drache

Preferred Style of RP: Long posts, one-one or group.

Preferred Genre: Medieval fantasy and steampunk.

Other: I prefer RPs set in D&D/Dragonlance/Pathfinder/Forgotten Realms settings or similar. Looking for advanced RP, open to mature themes, romance, horror, controversial. Please be somewhat literate.

If there is no such RP currently going but you are interested in the same thing as me, PM me. Maybe we can come up with something together.

Look forward to playing!

Edit: To clarify, I am not looking for an RP that requires charsheet and dice rolling, just a free-form RP set in the world of Dragonlance or Forgotten Realms, using the lore already present in games like D&D or Pathfinder. smile.gif

Edited by Drache

Seeking RPs

Username: ArchiosLukos

Preferred Style of RP: 1x1, Private

Preferred Genre:

*Historical Fantasy

--Pirates

--Victorian

*Contemporary

--Mutants (not superheroes)

--Angels and Demons

--Vampires

--Supernatural

*Apocalypse

--Zombie

--Mutant

--Nuclear

--Dystopia

Other:

*This is a request for a private RP executed through PMs

*I welcome more mature violence and romance, but I cannot read minds. Please tell me what you are and aren't comfortable with

*I do both straight and gay romance and I play either gender

*Just because I did not list a genre does not mean I will not play it. Please just ask.

FOR ANYONE I HAVE IGNORED:

I'm sorry for any RPs I've abandoned. For a short while I left Freeforms, and when I came back I was too lazy to do any makeup work. Now I kinda maybe sorta lost track. If I have left one of your RPs please, PM me (a recap in tow would also be nice) and I'll see what I can do. Some RPs I have simply just lost interest in, while others I have genuinely forgotten about. Thank you.

~PC

Seeking RPs

Username: Walker

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): I tend to even out around 2 paragraphs per post; although, I can go longer. RP partners can reply as long or short as they like, but I prefer they not ask for me to go shorter. An RP that is already established with several members is ideal.

Preferred Genre: Medieval fantasy

Other: I'm looking for your generic medieval fantasy roleplay. It's better if it's not fandom based because I'm in a limited number fandoms; although, I can rock Game of Thrones and Eragon. Mainly, though, I want someplace I can play a living statue (as weird as that sounds).

Edited by Walker

Seeking RPs

Username: Lady_Lunevis

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Anything is fine, really.

Preferred Genre: Everything! c: I love to try things out.

Other: A friend recently brought me back into RPing and I'm looking for some to join!

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Just A Kid (name will be getting changed)

Link: Here, here!

# of active RPers: 3, me included. There are six people who joined but I don't know where they went xd.png

Plot Summary: You are a young adult or teenager trying to survive. There is hardly any fresh water above ground, and the animals have become hostile. You have the option of making friends and forming alliances, or of fending for yourself and hurting others so you can survive. (A virus spread and killed all the humans. Now only young adults and kids live. Their alone on the planet.)

Other: Just looking for some more people to join! I would prefer if you are pretty good at grammar and post more then five sentences

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: Pokemon: Legends Revolt

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=159856

# of active RPers: Currently 8, but accepting anyone interested

Plot Summary:

It has been over 15 years after the evil teams that threatened the world were defeated. In each region, brave pokemon trainers stood against them, ultimately stopping their evil plots and with them stopping the Legendary Pokemon in each region to be used as their tools. Today, in the Broskii Region, a region bigger than the far regions of Kanto and Johto and so many other better known regions, those Legends who were once used as tools of evil plots have found shelter in its vast and diverse habitats. Pokemon like Zekrom, Entei and even Groudon have been spotted from time to time, visiting the region without causing any harm to anyone. But in the past few months legends have been seen to act strangely, and to remain at Broskii longer than they use to. Some even say they have seen this mythic pokemon attacking others for no apparent reason, but if this is true, what could be the reason of this?

Now, you as a young new trainer, you prepare yourself to start your own journey, the excitement of finally leaving your home to fulfil your dream of becoming a pokemon trainer/coordinator/other is so much that not even the rumors of Legends attacking randomly in the wild will stop you from your goal.

Other: I'd prefer RPers with experience in the subject, but everyone, who stays active, is welcome to join.

Edited by RyuKaiser

Seeking RPs

Username: JacyFaolan

Preferred Style of RP (ex. 1 on 1, short posts, long posts, ect.): Short Posts

Preferred Genre: Wolves, Mythical creatures, and the like

Other: ...

RP Advertisement

Name of RP: KeyQuest:Pitch Black, Don't let it catch you.....

Link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=159721&hl=

# of active RPers: None sad.gif

Plot Summary: Pitch Black is the name of the terrible disease caught when a zombie bites a dragon or human, slowly turning the victim into a zombie through a long and painful process. Dragons, humans and zombies are battling each other for control over the known world. Some brave humans have accepted the bond between the dragon and it's rider, creating the "Keys" that will bring back civilization.

Other: Some blood, since it involves zombies, but kept at PG.