TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

Okay, NOW I'm locked. I'm missing the dark mysterious one only now. Thanks spriters! I was thinking we needed more tiny dragons to breed with the pymies!

So glad I got one of each kind

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave! smile.gif

And thank you for those cuties. I managed to snag 2 pearl and 1 crimson eggie! Yay! I won't get more though, since I would NEVER give away my lovely thunder. =)

Oh, Oh! I've missed the whole morning! Happy birthday DC, they're all so beautiful! I can't wait to grab some! laugh.gif

Edited by LadyNatasha

I've said it once already (I think) feels like only yesterday had came across this site from another forum signature and fell instantly in love. To me personally, this is much more interesting then others.

Again Happy Bday!!!

4/5 achieved

Well, the new eggs are great, but my internet is most decidedly not! I can't catch even one, and my sister is begging me to catch for her, too. BAW! sad.gif

They are getting more adorable with each change... *______*

Especially the black one is cute! I should catch one of those dark and mysterious eggs...

zomg, new release and I'm unlocked... It's so going to snow xd.png

I already got three <3

[/color][/b]Happy Bithday DC!!

Forgive me if this has been answered already but are these permanent??

Happy birthday, DC! c: I've been here for about three years now, I think (just took forever to join the forum).

I've gotten three of the eggs so far, can't wait to get the others eventually. They seem cute. ^^

Edited by roughlandingholly

oh my god!!!

five new eggs!!!!

I fail to catch one yet but will keep on trying! rolleyes.gif

Happy Birthday !

Yes, they'll always be around! smile.gif

Thank you. So I won't drop my lineage eggs. Not that important that I get them right away. xd.png

So they're permanent? Sweet. Now my epic scroll lock of four hatchlings and five eggs won't hurt me too badly. xd.png

... Wtf FireFox says "hatchlings" isn't a word...

... Anyway, happy birthday, DC! Honestly I expected the Doomsday dragons to be released or something... xd.png

Edited by Kiryu

blink.gif Is it purple/violet I see on the one I did not catch?! Nooooo! I want that egg! Nao! Please someone tell me I see wrong! laugh.gif

*breaths deeply* okay maybe I can wait laugh.gif They are all so cute! I can't wait for them to grow up, I bet they'll be pretty. If they'll be half as cute as pygmys, I'm so hoarding them!

Edit: My FireFox doesn't recognize 80% of words, it insists on me choosing only ONE language!! So I ditched the spell check tongue.gif

Edited by Psycho_R

For me TODAY is 21 of may. But i'm wape up just now. Eggs during the night? Now there's no egg.

It's a shame sad.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would sing but I can't carry a tune in a bucket with a lid on it.....

And Oh my goodness 5 new little eggies and 2 of the hatchies have teal in them, they are all so adorable, but the teal ones are my favorites cuz well its my absolute favorite color smile.gif

A huge Happy Birthday thank you to TJ for having this site for us to become obsessed with little pixelated dragons and to make new friends, and thank you also to the mods that keep the forum in order, and to the artists of the dragons who make us such adorable and great dragons, dinos, chickens etc to play with every day smile.gif

Hello, my name is CrystalAngel70 and I'm a dragoncave-a-holic smile.gif

Happy Birthday DC x)

now~ I must chase after these little guys before they become harder then diamonds to catch~~

~Mayhem in the Main Cave~

For me TODAY is 21 of may. But i'm wape up just now. Eggs during the night? Now there's no egg.

It's a shame sad.gif

They drop on top of every hour, but are taken withing 4/5 min so you have to hurry wink.gif

now~ I must chase after these little guys before they become harder then diamonds to catch~~

~Mayhem in the Main Cave~

Omg! blink.gif

It's a way of saying or some of them are going to be uncommon/rare?