TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

In the meanwhile the other hatchies hatched too biggrin.gif

What? "It lost its fins and grew wings instead."? What a unexpected twist! Now I'm more curious to see the adults and learn the reason for finned babies!

The other one... strongly reminds me a Coastal Waverunner! xd.png

I love the black gendered hatchie. It's very pretty.

I wonder what's going on with the pearl. First it heads to the sea, then looses fins and starts flying.

Well, last night a caught two pearls, a dark, and a heavy. So, I think I will be happy with that while I am locked. I'd light to hunt the other two, but I don't really want to give up what I have right now. Here is hoping I can catch the others soon.

What happened to the pearl is an interesting twist! ha ha I can't wait to see the adults now! My favorites so far are the black and swirly, but I love all of them. smile.gif

I wonder what's going on with the pearl. First it heads to the sea, then looses fins and starts flying.

Welcome to the club! biggrin.gif

Well, sure there will be a good explanation about this. All we have to do is wait some days (dry.gif) and we'll know it. I can't wait to know what Earthgirl thought about them!

i managed (despite my terrible internet) to get a pearl yesterday before most of the really fast people started to come....im not even bothering now. for me theyre gone before my browser gets done refreshing...

OOH!! look at the cute little babies!

Happy Birthday DC!

Edited by Emerald in the Night

Happy 5th Birthday, Dragon Cave! =)

Thanks bunches for the new eggs. Yay!

Naturally, I had to go to bed early last night. xd.png

Awesome, can't wait to grab 'em!

I didn't even KNOW this was going on...I just dropped all my eggs so I can catch a few. Are these eggs going to be commons or are they going to be like holidays?

I didn't even KNOW this was going on...I just dropped all my eggs so I can catch a few. Are these eggs going to be commons or are they going to be like holidays?

i THINK they will be around permanently, but if theyll be as rare/hard to get as pygmies i dont think ill ever get my hands on a second one =P it took forever to get the two pygmies i have now!

Edited by Leonis

*curls up around new eggies* Happily locked with one of each except the brightly coloured one. Well, I think I can try to get that later. happy.gif

I got one of each. I think I'm missing the dark mysterious one or something. I'm just going to keep blindly clicking until I'm locked.

Happy Birthday DC!

booyah, 3/5. it's gonna be tough getting a second of each of these guys...oh boy...

Edited by linka1

awesome new eggs! I got two of the pearl ones and a dark one. Then I naturally misclicked on a mint that was snuck in there >.> Ah well, I vamped it and will drop it after the 5 hour wait and try to get another eggy.

Thanks to TJ and the spriters!!

Happy Birthday Cave. The Rapture comes in strange forms.

Sooooo cute! <3

Happy Birthday DC and Happy Doomsday~! (supposedly)

Edited by Lalasa

Anyone willing to cath for me? I'd really appreciate it :3

Happy birthday, DC and thanks for the event! =)

I grabbed one egg, wish I could stuff my pockets with them cute little eggs but I can't since I'm locked for a while. Anyway, I think it's a really great idea that they are all pygmylike happy.gif

I can't catch anything at all. I give up. I'll just wait. My connection isn't good enough to compete.