TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

HAPPEH FIFTH BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAY!

Already collected 2/4, 2 more to go smile.gif

lul. Now I have two reds and a blue.

/is happy still. biggrin.gif

*influences reds*

And hehe, my blue egg's code is OUrr, like 'rawwwr'.

*sends male vibes to TJ's black hatchies*

Edited by earthgirl

I've got "brightly colored," "heavy" and "pearl." Really want "dark and mysterious." >.<

Yay! I was hoping to get either the crazy color teal one or the fins-become-wings one, and I got the former! *huggles new egg* And for the others I wait.

*pokes mint eggs* Hatch now, please. *gives hatchies steroids* Grow up now, please. <>.<>

My siblings and I are all loaded up on the new eggs, and my little brother has agreed to trade me the eggs I don't have, so yay! *dances* Fun release! I love the hatchlings so far. :3

~Feathers

Happy birthday, DC!

This should keep me busy...It seems that there are two genders for some of them. laugh.gif

well its a good thing these are gonna stick around cuz i just realized i did something seriously stupid last night - i incubated all 4 of my eggs that i caught within minutes of each other. so im going to go straight to scroll-locked with hatchlings unless im awake at midnight to fog one until i catch more of these super cute eggs. i blame the lateness of the hour for my lack of brains.

now that we can see the hatchlings im happy that i got the dark egg cuz they look so cool but now i really really need the bright one (crimson is my favorite fave color)!

& another happy birthday DC! (cuz even tho i already said it once, theres no such thing as too much happy birthday goodness)

Meh, got "crazy swirls" instead. Oh well. They're all pretty. :>

HAPPY B-DAY DC

i got all except the swirls one.

thank goodness i was unlocked just in time tongue.gif

well its a good thing these are gonna stick around cuz i just realized i did something seriously stupid last night - i incubated all 4 of my eggs that i caught within minutes of each other. so im going to go straight to scroll-locked with hatchlings unless im awake at midnight to fog one until i catch more of these super cute eggs. i blame the lateness of the hour for my lack of brains.

now that we can see the hatchlings im happy that i got the dark egg cuz they look so cool but now i really really need the bright one (crimson is my favorite fave color)!

& another happy birthday DC! (cuz even tho i already said it once, theres no such thing as too much happy birthday goodness)

Fog one earlier than that. Before you go to bed. It won't hatch, you'll be unlocked.

Hope I get the sea one next. These are all so gorgeous! Also, I hope they can breed with pygmies/pumpkins.

Happy B-Day DC!!! I was able to get two of them! *Happy Dance*

The pearl ones sound a bit like dragonflies; dragonfly nymphs live in the water for the first part of their life, then they molt and come to as dragonflies.

Hmm, just a theory.

Help! the cave's blocked by too many abandoned eggs because of the new ones! anybody? and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!

Happy 5th birthday, DC!

*leaves birthday brownies and wonders how to unlock her scroll*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!!! biggrin.gif *blows a party horn and throws confetti* I can't wait to collect the new eggies happy.gif

Thanks TJ! I was wondering when the cave was going to get some small dragons. I absolutely think that the little Pygmy dragons are adorable, so its nice that there's going to be other little dragon running around now.

Maybe now we will be able to breed the Pygmy/Pumpkin Dragons with these new little dragons?

Also…Happy Birthday DC!!! Its been over a year, (almost two now) scene I’ve been in the cave, and I plan to see DC have many more birthdays. smile.gif

Wait....is this an event or new dragon release? Like will they be around even later?

Wait....is this an event or new dragon release? Like will they be around even later?

these are permanent :3

Help! the cave's blocked by too many abandoned eggs because of the new ones! anybody? and HAPPY BIRTHDAY DC!

The cave is not blocked by the AP during new releases. It is just that there are a limited number of eggs in each drop and with the current feeding frenzy they are gone before you know it. Try the top of the hour drop. You should be able to catch them easier then.

O look! now all the hatchies are gendered!

And I forgot *derp* Happy Birthday DC!