TJ09

2011-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 5th Birthday

*raegfaec*

I got a swirly one, which I guess is better than some people are doing...But I still can't get my claws on one of the red ones...Red is my favorite color :C

Yeesh, these are harder to get than the holiday dragons! Oh well, gotta keep trying! biggrin.gif

I managed to get two swirls, a pearl, and a heavy and hour after this started. Yay for checking all the time biggrin.gif

So many released at once... this will keep me busy for a while.

Caught on in the AP! It's my first! O.O

*goes to check if it was a trade*

And even the last hatchie gendered (with blue shades, as I said biggrin.gif). Now starts the hardest part of a new release... to wait more that two days until the grow! sad.gif

Thank you TJ, and Happy Birthday to DC! *goes back to stalking cave*

Looks like the dark ones will have dimorphism! I like that thy don't all have that.. would be very hard to catch em all indeed. They all look adorable to say the least. <3

so wait, these eggs are always gonna be in cave drops? THANK GOD!

and i forgot to say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE!!!!! xinfinite

Whee! I got one and now I am locked again until tomorrow. And already there are other eggs mixed into the drops. I saw a canopy and a strange markings one!

Looks like the dark ones will have dimorphism! I like that thy don't all have that.. would be very hard to catch em all indeed. They all look adorable to say the least. <3

Yep, but it does look like the swirls and pearls will also have it too. I am just glad that these will bring more interesting pygmy lineages. I wonder what a pumpkin X black pygmy would look like.

Edited by Nectaris

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave! Here's to 5 years of fun and hopefully many more to come! biggrin.gif

Edited by Willa-Wisp

Got 2 heavies, one swirl, and a brightly colored. smile.gif Not looking forward to the massive AP Block once it comes back into effect. The heavy hatchies look absolutely adorable. Happy birthday DC!

Well snagged three of a kind, but misclicked a canopy as well xd.png

Gotta wait five hours before I can get another.

Of course, a happy fifth birthday to D.C biggrin.gif

*raegfaec*

I got a swirly one, which I guess is better than some people are doing...But I still can't get my claws on one of the red ones...Red is my favorite color :C

Haha, ironically I got a red one but wanted the swirly one.

happy birthday DC!

Woot happy.gif I got 4/5. Now I just gotta wait for one to hatch so I can get the last one. I just need the mysterious/dark egg.

alright, 4/5. the dark one is the only one i need.

ohh man, i hope they grow fast-it's gonna be hard getting others of these X3

Yayy! Thanks for new eggs and congratz to Dragon Cave!

I catched four eggs already, but un fortunately two of them are the same breed. :c

Happy Birthday Dragcave!

I hope these eggs will be easy to get after the mass drop, because no one can get all of them at once.

Oh cool grabbed 4 of the new ones. This is a un-expected surprise! biggrin.gif Happy Birthday Dragon cave!! These new tiny eggs are adorbz!

Happy 5th b-day to Dragon Cave. Have it be filled with lots of gifts, cake, and new dragons.

I was able to get one of the pearls and two of the swirlies last night. I am looking forward to try and catch more to add to my neverending collection.