TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Woooohooooo finally I got the suppa awesome squid egg! user posted image OMG I absolutely love this little fella!

52/53

Oh I love Squibby too, has to be my favorite egg of this year's drop so far. However as cute as he is I can't help wistfully wishing that 'Squibby' could have been a purple octopus. As a huge hockey fan, of a certain Western Conference team - whose playoff mascot is a giant purple octopus - Squibby just made my day when I 'caught' him. :-D

And 'Squibby' is still my favorite even if he is the wrong species of cephalopod and the 'wrong' color; he' still cute and my favorite egg of the whole bunch so far. (I doubt it will change even after I do get them all - if I can.)

that's really fast.

I think most of them started to collect them when the event began. I started today at 8am (CEST timezone) and just grabbed my 53rd egg.

Yay I got them all!

for those that got all of their's how long did it take estimated?

i was at family stuff yesterday and going to be today and my boyfriend and i only have one so far sad.gif i know i have tomorrow but i have classes tomorrow...

10-11 hours, but I didn't spend all that time in front of the comp, so it could take less time for someone really dedicated.

oooh, just got a peacock! gosh it's so cute!!! adore it!!!

hunting for eggies is so much fun biggrin.gif

Glad everyone is enjoying the egg hunt! Really sucked that the cave was down almost all day yesterday but that was completly out of TJ's hands.

LOL well I have 19 so far between laundry and housework BUT I will prevail and get them all before time runs out

Well, I've got four eggs now. I'm doing great biggrin.gif

I don't really have a strategy though, just kinda randomly refreshing the cave

anyone know how many eggs in total there are? tongue.gif I've scoured this thread and gave up after 10 or so pages.

53 is the total amount of eggs to be caught? Is this confirmed?

Yes. Several people have gotten 53 and no more eggs have appeared for them.

I am employing the same strategy I used last year. I set the alarm on my phone to go off every 12 minutes...which is an average...then go back to refresh my scroll when it goes off. That way I still have time with my family and can still hunt. smile.gif

Yes. Several people have gotten 53 and no more eggs have appeared for them.

well, 13 down .... 40 to go then tongue.gif

Happy Easter! tosses chocolate bunnies around.

I have 24 eggs so far. smile.gif

I've only gotten 6 so far (have been at boyfriend's parents' place most of the day), but they look really nice~ Can't wait to get more. tongue.gif

All the spriters who made these pretty eggs have done a wonderful job smile.gif

My favourite would have to be the squid!

And I LOVE the banner to separate last years eggs! wub.gif

I have 50 now.. 3 more, and I can sleep.

Edited by Legry

From what I have read, it is 53 total. Once I gain the identy of the owner of one egg I will post the list.

Pshhhh I have all of you beat. I have fifty-five.

Minus fifty-three. =D

I'm happy that the two I do have are steampunk and lily/cross eggs. They're so awfully pretty, I think I'd be okay even if I couldn't get any others.

*loves lilies and steampunk*

I just got my first one, I forgot about the hunt from last year o.o I have some catching up to do.

Uhh... is it me or the new easter eggs aren't showing up for me? @_@

*Pokes SilentSkieBlue* laugh.gif

I LOVE the Okami looking one and the peacock one. As well as the goldfish one and the devious smiling orange one. I think these designs top last years. wink.gif

wow I see some eggs was so beautiful looking at.. few my favorite are.. which eggs your favorite are.. huh.gif thanks. smile.gif

Ah, thank you all. wow 53? O_O i'm gonna be here forever.

We should make a banner: 53 eggs to find.... DC RUINED MY LIFE!

Peacock and goldfish are luff <333

Okami egg is cool too - my brother wants it.

I have all of six >>;