GForce

Breeding mostly unsuccessful

Bred any of these in the last few days?  

883 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I bred my Tinsel with its black mate. No eggs.

None of the metalics or stripe i bred gave any eggs.

I didnt even get any eggs from my linneage-breedings...

I død not breed all of my rares, dont See the point of that, really...

Ive also been waiting for å gold tinsel, and will have to wait another week as its mate is a stripe... and thus, no eggs.

Its getting frustrating Now...

I bred all my metallics in the last few days ... No eggs

Epic's no eggs

stripes not even the wrong colors

the only couples that seem to be breeding on my scroll are my switching seasonals. They keep giving me pinks, what i like.

But i don't like it my stripe and metal projects are on hold now sad.gif

I bred almost ALL of my dragons and got only ONE egg and its water horse.

stripes nothing

nebulas nothing

pinks nothing

hellfires nothing

electrics nothing.....

I can go whole day like that.... sad.gif

Bred two pillows for a personal lineage project yesterday. Three days ago I bred most of my metallics and got a single magi egg.

If this "situation" means there'll be more CB Blacks, CB Striped, CB Rare in the near future I'm fine with it. wink.gif

Just as a test, as I am locked till kingdom come, I just bred a few of mine (pink flamingo, for instance) - and they were respectable ones, so don't hit me for clogging...) Single eggs from all of four pairs.

Randomness is ever so random, I find...

Just so long as the only winter pair I still NEED to breed from who showed no interest last week do produce when they can... I NEED that egg smile.gif

What I'd be curious to know is how many eggs TOTAL were being bred at this time last week in over the course of the day, vs how many total are bred today. If TJ hadn't already said that he'd done nothing I'd suspect something tweaked to settle our grousing for moar CB.... because that's the only upshot I can see of this.... or tweaking CB ratios and bred ratios to act as independents, something that was also suggested... O.o

As for breeding overall, I managed a fluffbutt or two, a neb, two geodes, a red or two, and a silver tinsel, of those I can remember in the past few days. Definitely zilch black stripe or metal

Edited by Psykotika

I bred some of my Silvers yesterday but got no egg whatsoever.

I'm also kinda stuck on my pb Hellfire lineage. They have always been picky breeders but right now it's getting frustrating with all the no interest or no egg (especially one pair is showing no interest for weeks now and I really need an egg from them). I bred four to five pairs this week without getting any. sad.gif

i bred all my bred-able dragons and got nothing. >:C

censorkip.gif breeding these days. :<

Well i just breed my Hellfire ones and got 2 hellfire egg out of 3 breedings. But as far as Golds and Trios, only luck i had was the last week when i was able to breed a 3rd gen thuwed thunder, that's about it.

Well I personally have not had any different results breeding than usual. My rares usually don't produce eggs, and my commons usually do. And that's still how it's going.

I don't breed much but here's what I got so far. Last night I bred a nebula. A few nights ago I bred a black, one blue stripe. I haven't bred anything else. Maybe I should give it my others a try?? blink.gif

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

Bred 2 nebulas and got a nebula.

Nebula and terra - refused.

Maybe this is a side effect to the mass breeding of blacks and striped for the black striped.

I also understand that metallics are a bit picky for breeding.

However, why is this affecting commons? That I do not understand.

The poll doesn't allow me to have bred what I have done in the last four days- pink, red, and several other commons. It only allows one answer.

After reading 8 pages of people fail breeding metallics I think they need a new BSA.

Virility. Attempts to breed with every available dragon on scroll until an egg is produced. However, all mates will not be able to breed for 2 weeks due to being wore out. And 1-5 random dragons will become jealous and refuse any further attempts.

After reading 8 pages of people fail breeding metallics I think they need a new BSA.

Virility. Attempts to breed with every available dragon on scroll until an egg is produced. However, all mates will not be able to breed for 2 weeks due to being wore out. And 1-5 random dragons will become jealous and refuse any further attempts.

Well, metallics are supposed to be rare.

What I don't get is why commons (not overbred commons like blacks) are not giving any eggs. Out of all the breeding I've done in the past few days, I got about 3 or 4 eggs total.

Was a joke tongue.gif

My commons are breeding fine. Out of 14 pairs I got 11 eggs.

/comfort

Well, if people are really looking for specific commons, this could go back to the suggestion about the breeding request happy hour thing. Many of us posted we'd be happy to try and drop a few if we knew someone wanted them.

/bumps post and runs to work

Was a joke tongue.gif

My commons are breeding fine. Out of 14 pairs I got 11 eggs.

Ah, ok. I'm not very smart for jokes xd.png.

You're lucky, then. I've got all my lineage proyects on hiatus until this gets solved a bit.

The only egg I got today was from my hellfire. No striped, no trio, not even ridgewing! I'm getting tired of this...

From the 20ish breedings I just did (golds, silvers, trios, stripes) I got these results:

2 electric from thunder x electric

1 ember from magma x ember

1 magma from magma x ember

Seems pretty normal to me.