MisaTange

Name Check Thread

Would "The Eternal Virgin" (On a frozen purple hatchling) be OK?

Agree with Lagie. It seems fine to me as well.

I'm a Pats fan. Due to the current idiocy going on about their last game beating the Colts, I have a name-holder with the name Deflated Balls (as in FOOTballs) - is this acceptable?

I'm a Pats fan. Due to the current idiocy going on about their last game beating the Colts, I have a name-holder with the name Deflated Balls (as in FOOTballs) - is this acceptable?

I'd like some more opinions as I'm not sure (some may take the name the wrong way).

Is 'nebublaze it' inappropriate?

I do have the name claimed so it is not taken but i will change it if needed

Edited by renlacarne

I personally wouldn't object; (I'm a chiefs fan, and if they did something that dumb, I would expect razzing to be the least of their worries) but I'm not in the rabid football base, I'm more in the, did they win? Game, you mean I'm supposed to watch the game? Base...so, yeah, my opinion isn't one of those that would likely be mortally wounded by the issue.

I'd like some more opinions as I'm not sure (some may take the name the wrong way).

I think that would probably be okay. If you wanted to be careful, Deflated Footballs doesn't seem to be taken...

Is 'nebublaze it' inappropriate?

Hrm. I suppose not.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Would the name "Asphodel Witch" be okay? smile.gif

Seems ok to me

Oh, I'm a bit over cautious. It's the name of a country song, ant I thought it would be a good name for Moonshine's mate.

Can I get a name check on "Pardon my French"? It commonly refers to the act of cursing, but there is no actual profanity in the name so I'm hoping it is okay.

ETA: Thank you! I actually couldn't believe it wasn't taken already so I wondered if there was a reason why.

Edited by sfts

Can I get a name check on "Pardon my French"? It commonly refers to the act of cursing, but there is no actual profanity in the name so I'm hoping it is okay.

Seems fine to me.

Might be being over cautious but are "Gleeful Pyromanic" and "Reckless Rampage" alright?

Might be being over cautious but are "Gleeful Pyromanic" and "Reckless Rampage" alright?

I think so smile.gif

So I named my Bright Breasted Wyvern Akai Breast (Akai is red in Japanese) DO you think its ok?

So I named my Bright Breasted Wyvern Akai Breast (Akai is red in Japanese) DO you think its ok?

I think so. I think when they came out I named some of mine Red Breast etc.

Is Gay Angel as in 'happy angel' innappropriate?

or is Gay Love innappropriate?

I will change the names if the mods deem them innappropriate

Edited by renlacarne

Is Gay Angel as in 'happy angel' innappropriate?

or is Gay Love innappropriate?

I will change the names if the mods deem them innappropriate

Gay is a-okay to say.

Is Dekuxer fine?

If not, i will think of a better way to name it by it's code xd.png

Sat here for a while trying to figure out what may be wrong with this. I think the possible pronunciation is why you're asking? Unless I'm missing some slang or a word in another language, this is fine.