MisaTange

Name Check Thread

Since it's not censored on the forum and I've seen dragons with "crap" in their name I think it's safe to use.

Can I use the word 'crappy' in a name?

Seems fine to me.

Names I'm considering for this dragon:

Zilver Erotica ED

Titillating Zilver Sunset ED

I'm pretty sure they're okay, but I thought I'd double-check. (I'm rather less sure about that one ancestor's code tongue.gif)

As an afterthought, I should mention that "ED" is just my username initials, which I put at then end of ALL of my dragons' names. It has nothing to do with a certain condition for which medication is frequently advertised on TV dry.gif

Is Hot Rod alright?

I was thinking about motorcycles but then I realised people might misconstrue that. unsure.gif

It's for a breeding project I'm planning. The mate's name is supposed to be Road Rage. smile.gif

Edited by Cireth

Hot Rod and Road Rage both sound acceptable to me.

Zilver Erotica ED and Titillating Zilver Sunset ED I'm on the fence about. I've seen dragons with those words and their variations in their names, so I believe it's okay, but I'll wait for a mod's opinion.

Hot Rod and Road Rage both sound acceptable to me.

Zilver Erotica ED and Titillating Zilver Sunset ED I'm on the fence about. I've seen dragons with those words and their variations in their names, so I believe it's okay, but I'll wait for a mod's opinion.

I agree.

The erotica themed names may be technically okay, but I may encourage users to take a different naming route.

The erotica themed names may be technically okay, but I may encourage users to take a different naming route.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound very promising :\ I figured surely those would be tame enough to be inoffensive, but "may be technically okay" suggests that I underestimated the strength and reach of that particular taboo by a wide margin. blink.gif

Are we allowed to use the word Damn or Damned in names?

I think so. If you type the first after /lineage/ you'll get a Gold dragon with the code and name. Rules may have changed though.

For me personally, it would depend on the entire name, but I'm thinking it's probably not going to be allowed, as there are under 13's that play the game and I can see certain parents being not-ok with it.

I think sexy's fine, as long as it's not paired with something inappropriate.

Both are fine, depending what you pair them with.

Sexy is also acceptable.

Thank you, Miss Z. Is the word censorkip.gif not allowed? As in ****ty Exgirl/boyfriend..

Thank you, Miss Z. Is the word censorkip.gif not allowed? As in ****ty Exgirl/boyfriend..

If it is censored on the forum, it isn't appropriate for a name. :3

Is "V-GINY" an appropriate name? It is a Futurama reference, a sign created from the collision of the V-CHIP and USAF Flying Destiny.

It bears some semblance to the female organ, which is why I have my hesitations, though the word is not censored on the forums.

Is "V-GINY" an appropriate name? It is a Futurama reference, a sign created from the collision of the V-CHIP and USAF Flying Destiny.

It bears some semblance to the female organ, which is why I have my hesitations, though the word is not censored on the forums.

I think it's ok smile.gif