7sharps

My Little Pony

Am I the only one who doesn't mind the songs and singing...and somewhat enjoys some of them? Not the theme song though, but they could have made that one much worse.

I don't care for the theme song much, but all of the other songs are great, specifically in Winter Wrap Up and Suited for Success. As a side note, Rarity actually has a separate voice actress for singing. Same for Twilight, and one other pony that I can't remember. Maybe Apple Jack?

Am I the only one who doesn't mind the songs and singing...and somewhat enjoys some of them? Not the theme song though, but they could have made that one much worse.

I love all of Pinkie's Songs. They're so catchy and bouncy and dear god I just love Pinkie.

-has a best friend who si just like Pinkie-

The Theme...I like how it starts off as a nod to the original ponies, with the opening line of "My Little Pony, My Little Pony" and then takes it in a completely different direction.

I grew up with the originals, but I hated the show. I love this show because it's not just an obvious marketing series. There's plot and some character development.

Most, if not all, the ponies have a different VA for their singing voice. apple Jack and Rainbow Dash might be the exception to this. Lemme look it up.

Edit: Yep. Ashleigh Ball voices and sings for Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash. Everyone else has a separate voice actor and singer. Except for Fluttershy, which is weird because Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are voiced by the same person...

Edited by Kila

Nah, I'm with you, Wookie. I haven't really minded any of the songs, but the theme song just rubs on my nerves. x3

Fluttershy is my favourite. IDK why either. :/

I now must have a fluttershy stare avatar...

EDIT:

Linked for language.

user posted image

Edited by crazywargod

... today's Friday, right? Doesn't that mean new episodes? I wonder how the voting for Rainbow Dash's mark went.

Love the new show.

Dunno why.

But I do.

And I love Pinkie's songs, especially the 'Giggle at the Ghosty' or whatever it was.

My favorite is Fluttershy. She's so cute! I want to hug her. D:

AJ and Pinkie are awesome too, but Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle get on my nerves. Rarity is alright... *Shrug*

New episodes on Friday...? I wonder if they're on Youtube?

I finished The Ticket Master, and it seems that Rainbow's getting a bit more annoying. I still love her design, though.

/shot

I finished The Ticket Master, and it seems that Rainbow's getting a bit more annoying. I still love her design, though.

/shot

I keep going back and forth with how I like Rainbow Dash x3 On the one hand... she's a jerk. On the other, she's a jerk with a heart of gold.

I've heard that Lauren Faust has said that the maturity levels of the main cast run from about that of a 12 year old to that of a 17/18 year old... I'd say Dash is on the 12 end? xd.png

Yeah, Rainbow Dash is definitely around twelve in terms of maturity. (Not to say that I haven't met mature twelve-year-olds, of course.)

I just finished Applebuck Season, and I have to say that it's my favorite yet, with th pilot coming in second.

I keep going back and forth with how I like Rainbow Dash x3 On the one hand... she's a jerk. On the other, she's a jerk with a heart of gold.

I've heard that Lauren Faust has said that the maturity levels of the main cast run from about that of a 12 year old to that of a 17/18 year old... I'd say Dash is on the 12 end? xd.png

What about Pinkie then? XB

It's official now, Pinkie Pie is my favourite. Because I can't resist random hyperactive characters like that. /ponders about making a matching siggy/avatar set.

Second and in relation: Pinkies singing! And just when I thought the theme wasn't enough. >.< *Pinkie bursts into song* NOOO! Anything but that! I'd rather listen to her excessive nagging than listening to her torturing sirens she calls singing. I'm not hating on Pinkie(deep down I really like her) it's her singing that must perish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUhHD-lQ_a8

I'm sure you'll love a certain part nearing the ending in this one. laugh.gif

What about Pinkie then? XB

It's official now, Pinkie Pie is my favourite. Because I can't resist random hyperactive characters like that. /ponders about making a matching siggy/avatar set.

Kila's already taken Pinkie >D And I've claimed good sir Whooves... Particle Soup has Big Macintosh, and I heard someone else has Applebloom. Dis has Applejack, and CYDA's taken Luna. (We want a unique herd, of course!)

But Pinkie Pie... for all her insanity, she's actually not overly childish. I'd place her around 15/16 in terms of maturity xd.png

Edited by Dr. Paine

In all honesty, I haven't watched any episodes yet. But because I've seen bits from My Little Pony, I'll kill anyone who stops me from doing so.

Wow, I guess that really shows I wouldn't hurt a fly. :3

I love MPL. I think the only thing that keeps me watching is pinkie pie. I love how pinkie pie goes bipolar when princess Celestia and princess Luna make up biggrin.gif She goes from crying buckets to smiling and saying 'lets have a party'!

me too. Actually any party planned by pinkie pie. My friends and I had dance contest to this song. I didn't win sad.gif

and to Friday, but Rebbecca Black isn't worthy of this thread, at least not in normal size

Kila's already taken Pinkie >D And I've claimed good sir Whooves... Particle Soup has Big Macintosh, and I heard someone else has Applebloom. Dis has Applejack, and CYDA's taken Luna. (We want a unique herd, of course!)

But Pinkie Pie... for all her insanity, she's actually not overly childish. I'd place her around 15/16 in terms of maturity xd.png

Somebody be Carrot Top/Carrot Cake. XD

http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/d/d0/Ca...orrected_id.png

I think it's safe to assume I've taken Fluttershy.

General discussion.

First order of business, why on Earth do I like this show?! It's awesome. I don't know why, but it is.

bright lights and crazy sounds = win

Twilight got a little more epic:

user posted image

Bahahahaha, that's great. x3

~

Dolphinsong has actually had Fluttershy. However, I really see no reason two people can't have the same pony. :3