7sharps

My Little Pony

Lol I started singing Bad Seed but then I forgot how it went and I realized I was singing Friday instead. O.o that was horrible.

Oh, cupcakes... I tried reading it but I had to stop. urgh. /shudders

Also, about the spoilers: it just ruins that one episode :P

Lol I started singing Bad Seed but then I forgot how it went and I realized I was singing Friday instead. O.o that was horrible.

xd.png *dies laughing*

The Great and Apologetic Trixie!!

I didn't hear half the episode though because my parents felt the need to shout across the house at each other (not like arguing, it was a normal conversation, just across the house so I couldn't hear the show D:)

This is the first time I've heard them use the term Alicorn in the show though. Makes me wonder if there are (or were) more than just Celestia, Luna, and Cadence. Obviously that amulet didn't belong to them!

Also, what on equestria are these??

http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/c/c2/Pr...ers_preview.png

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Great ep today. But i wished Trixie wouldve stayed, but i guess she's a wanderer.

And i kinda knew the amulet corrupted her, u could just tell it would u know?

The Great and Apologetic Trixie!!

I didn't hear half the episode though because my parents felt the need to shout across the house at each other (not like arguing, it was a normal conversation, just across the house so I couldn't hear the show D:)

This is the first time I've heard them use the term Alicorn in the show though. Makes me wonder if there are (or were) more than just Celestia, Luna, and Cadence. Obviously that amulet didn't belong to them!

Also, what on equestria are these??

http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/c/c2/Pr...ers_preview.png

I believe that the other two were from the region that Celestia was visiting.

If I am correct it is Saddle Arabia.

Yay for puns.

I believe that the other two were from the region that Celestia was visiting.

If I am correct it is Saddle Arabia.

Yay for puns.

Classic pony humor :'D

(That was a portion of the episode I missed with people talking over it)

I was just a little offthrown by like, almost realistic proportion pony horses things (that were way smaller than celestia who is pony pony)

Of course the amulet is evil. Black and Red always equals evil.

Still, of course my question is what alicorn owned something like that?

It has Sombra's colors but he was only a unicorn and "alicorn amulet" was the specific name of it.

Of course it could have just belonged to any pony who fashioned it in the likeness of an alicorn.

I'm hoping all of this will lead up to an epic season conclusion. We've got that book from the first episode, the alicorn's amulet, horses, the crystal empire, etc.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Still, of course my question is what alicorn owned something like that?

I could easily be wrong, but I don't think the alicorn amulet was necessarily created by an alicorn. It could have been created by a unicorn in an attempt to imitate an alicorn's power.

Those horses look so out of place. Even more so next to Celestia like that, thanks to the proportions. That's funny to think about. Dragons, zebras, unicorns, and pegasi all look perfectly normal. The horses look strange and out of place?

I still say season finale=Evil!Twilight learns a lesson about how power corrupts. She's getting overly powerful lately. (Not complaining, it's awesome and I would love to see a finale like that)

@CrossingStar: Pony with both wings and a horn. Aka winged unicorn.

Edited by AlternateMew

@CrossingStar: Pony with both wings and a horn. Aka winged unicorn.

Alicorns are also usually evil in mythology.

Anyways, I was recently watching Too Many Pinkie Pies agi=ain and I noticed the real Pikie Pie's fur looks a bit darker when she is next to her 1rst clone. Also at the end, U notice the darker furred Pinkie stays. It also looks like Twilight and Spike are a bit darker too. Anyone notice it? Finally a moment i found is when the clone calls Applejack AppleJohn and then Applesauce!! laugh.gif

Alicorns are usually evil? That sort of doesn't surprise me. Most hybrid creatures end up being evil, I think.

Finally a Scootaloo-centric episode! Scootaloo is best CMC. biggrin.gif

Also... Luna can walk in dreams?! OMG that mare is AMAZING!

Edited by Dimar

Finally a Scootaloo-centric episode! Scootaloo is best CMC. biggrin.gif

Also... Luna can walk in dreams?! OMG that mare is AMAZING!

Only goes to prove that Luna is the best.

Yes I was happy to see Luna in the show again. And that she actually has some powers. Celestia gets all the credit for everything but Luna is pretty awesome too (and she's sparkly, sparkly = awesome).

Again though, I missed a bit of the episode because my parents were talking through it D:

That's the only TV in the house we get Hub on so I have no where else to go to when they start jabbering. Guess I just need to look on youtube for clarification on some of these episodes.

Luna is a dreamwalker! That is amazing! I loved it!

And Scoot is adorable.

Also, I won't lie, I want a toy of those Saddle Arabia horses.

Edited by MysticTiger

I liked how they gave Luna powerw to watch ponies from the moon and enter dreams. The moment I saw Luna in Scootaloo's first dream I knew she was gonna be invovled somehow.

Also I found a few EE on Sisterhooves Social recently. Ive always thought Derpy had a little sister so I had to go watch it agin, turns out it was Cloud Kicker. I always get those 2 confused. Derpy is in the ep but only in the bleachers at the Sisterhooves Social and the crowd. Anyways, If u look at Cloud Kicker while shes heading to the starting line ull see has te stupid eyes going. And after the mudhole part, U see her in the bleachers. Finally when she's throwing apples, she doesnt have wings.

Here's a pic if u dont know who she is.

user posted image

Edited by rogue-fox

Yay! Loved this episode too. :3 It is the first episode focused mainly on Scootaloo, right?

And it had Princess Luna in it! <3 Awesomeness! >:3

Yay! Loved this episode too. :3 It is the first episode focused mainly on Scootaloo, right?

And it had Princess Luna in it! <3 Awesomeness! >:3

I thought there were a few where Scootaloo had a prominent role.

Gah! It's like each episode is doing its best to trump the last! FINALLY a Scootaloo episode, and a darn awesome one at that! I was squeeing so bad at that adorable finale. About time Scoots gets somepony to look after her. We may not have found out her parents, but this is good enough to make me one happy camper.

I think it shows some maturity on rainbow dash's side too! I've been kind of annoyed with her lately as she's been kind of a jerk, but taking in scootaloo was a good redeemer for her.

Speaking of, next week is a Rainbow Dash episode

I always wondered where Scootaloo stood regarding Rainbow Dash. I mean, I knew she was an admirer, but I wasn't sure if they were actually sisters or not. This episode makes it pretty clear that they aren't.

I know that next has Rainbow Dash going to the wornderbolts academy and the week after has a Appl Family reunion. Im curious to see if either Rainbow's or AppleJak's parents. I want some eps on the parents plz.

Yeah, that makes me wonder where their parents are...especially AJ. She has Granny Smith, so where are the parents. O.O

We've seen Rarity's parents, and Twilight's. Pinkie's too...not Fluttershy's though.

I thought there were a few where Scootaloo had a prominent role.

Oh..really? ohmy.gif I keep on hearing people saying that they are really happy with this episode since it's the first episode where Scootaloo was the main character. *Shrug* I'm not gonna start looking through all the episodes.

Oh..really? ohmy.gif I keep on hearing people saying that they are really happy with this episode since it's the first episode where Scootaloo was the main character. *Shrug* I'm not gonna start looking through all the episodes.

I remember some cutie mark crusaders episodes and stuff. She got a prominent role there.