7sharps

My Little Pony

I thought Cadance was originally the crystal princess to begin with. o_o Dunno how long she's been alive, either =P

Sweetie Belle is cuter, imo. <3

I thought Cadance was originally the crystal princess to begin with. o_o Dunno how long she's been alive, either =P

Sweetie Belle is cuter, imo. <3

I don't think so, after all she was clearly younger when foal-sitting Twilight Sparkle, I tend to think she is about as old as Shining Armor.

Edited by Nectaris

New episodes were amazinggg <3 Didn't like how minor King Sombra was, though...the episodes seemed to focus more on the fair and the crystal heart and he was kind of more 'in the background,' I guess. Shame, 'cause he was amazing and I would have liked to know more about him.

Also curious to see what that book Luna had was about. Gotta love cliffhangers! /derp

I keep seeing people complain about this, but... The entire point of the episode was to keep Sombra OUT, unlike the other villains who had already infiltrated Canterlot/Ponyville. So, there shouldn't have been any time with him because of his position (literally outside of the story). It'd be kind of weird to break off to show him chilling outside of the Crystal Empire trying to get in.

There was a part of the second half where the empire ponies say "The crystal princess" when they see Cadence. So I guess she's the accepted ruler now (She does have the cutie mark, that's all the proof you need to make somepony your ruler)

Oh yeah. ohmy.gif Just noticed her cutie mark is the Crystal Heart...

But I hope they show more Cadence and Luna in other episodes. :U

I keep seeing people complain about this, but... The entire point of the episode was to keep Sombra OUT, unlike the other villains who had already infiltrated Canterlot/Ponyville. So, there shouldn't have been any time with him because of his position (literally outside of the story). It'd be kind of weird to break off to show him chilling outside of the Crystal Empire trying to get in.

Good point. It does make sense that way... I think just a lot of us love villains and wanted to see an actual evil male pony in action xd.png

Yep I actually noticed Cadence's cutie mark when they said she was the crystal princess, they did a little shine mark and sound effect on her hind to emphasize the point.

It's amazing how I was so observant at 9 in the morning on a saturday xd.png

I would like to see more Luna. She was pretty awesome in Nightmare Night (and last season's finale - "Hello everypony, did I miss anything?")

I have a feeling we will see plenty of Cadence since the show should be in the crystal empire now for the season. (Especially their friend they show racing Rainbow Dash, she's a crystal pony. Also the merchandise suggests so)

Didn't like how minor King Sombra was, though...the episodes seemed to focus more on the fair and the crystal heart and he was kind of more 'in the background,' I guess.

Applejack's new competition for best background pony? xd.png

On youtube. It's called "My Little Pony and Friends"

The pilot episode's called Rescue at Midnight Castle." It's epic.

Didn't the movie have the Smooze? X)

I haven't seen FiM in a bit. I should catch up.

AJ is a background pony? O_o

It's a little joke spawned from this, where AJ looks like a simple background pony instead of a main character. So people started calling her best background pony. (And the fact that she doesn't get too much focus doesn't help, ether. She got overshadowed in her own episode thanks to Derpy! xd.png)

Oh yeah. ohmy.gif Just noticed her cutie mark is the Crystal Heart...

But I hope they show more Cadence and Luna in other episodes. :U

I noticed that too. Originally it was a red heart. Maybe she's supposed to rule over the Crystal Empire. I still wanna know where she's from though.

Anyway, season premier was really good. i just wanted a bit more info on King Sombra though. Also, im curious what book Luna was holdin g at the end. My guess is a copy of the History of the Crystal Empire.

I noticed that too. Originally it was a red heart. Maybe she's supposed to rule over the Crystal Empire. I still wanna know where she's from though.

Then how could it be the same pony? Cutie marks don't change, do they? *grumbles at poor continuity*

Well originally, her cutie mark meant she's able to warm ppls hearts easily. Dont know y it was changed, maybe it means the Crystal Empire was her true calling. Doesnt make sense though.

Well originally, her cutie mark meant she's able to warm ppls hearts easily. Dont know y it was changed, maybe it means the Crystal Empire was her true calling. Doesnt make sense though.

*shrugs* I think it's pretty non-con myself.

wait, it changed? I thought it'd always been the crystal heart... someone post a picture of the red one? ._.

There's a red dot above the heart in some media (the fancy toys). But the crystal heart has always been there

(but has slightly changed, the facets are different in certain media)

user posted image

There's a red dot above the heart in some media (the fancy toys). But the crystal heart has always been there

(but has slightly changed, the facets are different in certain media)

user posted image

Oh, that clears it up smile.gif Okay then.

gak gak gak

I'm pretty sure her cutie mark hasn't changed (significantly). I do find it interesting that they called her the crystal princess.

gak gak gak

Edited by kiffren

Ahh, okay then. Thanks for clearing that up. I think Cadence has always been meant to be the crystal princess, and that plus her ability to spread love around = her cutie mark

The last few weeks I have watched this show rise to prominence, filtering across the internet, and infesting friends' minds...

I'm now slightly afraid to watch it. It sounds like a drug. xd.png

Don't worry, I'm sure there's rehab for it somewhere. xd.png I broke the habit, didn't I? xd.png I've watched a few episodes on YouTube, but I'm not hooked. There were a few movies to go along with the toys they sold from roughly 2003-2008. I had almost 100 of them, and I had 3 of the movies (on VHS, lol. That was a while ago). Anyways, I really liked the look of those ponies; they seemed more healthy looking, which might be why I don't like the Friendship is Magic ones. However, it's cool that they have guy ponies again. Out of all the toys I bought and/or wanted, they never produced a boy one. I think they had boys in the original My Little Pony, didn't they?

one of my neighbors recently came out to his parents about being a brony. it was really funny to watch. He's a good friend and really likes the show, so i cant really complain about it since i havent watched much more than half an episode. smile.gif

one of my neighbors recently came out to his parents about being a brony. it was really funny to watch. He's a good friend and really likes the show, so i cant really complain about it since i havent watched much more than half an episode. smile.gif

Must have been fun to watch xd.png I bet his parents were like, 'What? My son is into this weird creepy pony show? Call rehab!!!!!!'

Haha tongue.gif My parents might actually do that if I break it to them, come to think of it. sad.gif