7sharps

My Little Pony

Anyone have the link to the season 2 finale anywhere? I'm kind of curious to see it now. wink.gif

The musical number in part two was breathtaking. I think it's the best number of the entire show.

Cadence's VA (who sounds a lot like Diamond Tiara) sings within my range, so I'm adding a Cadence cosplay to my list just to sing that song ;A;

I was incredibly impressed with the season finale. Animation, music, plot. Just. All my feels. I can't hold them ;A;

Also, on the topic of hearing the horse tack when they gallop, it's very easy to replicate the sound. Monty Python did it with coconuts, I've seen the sound replicated with tap shoes for theatre purposes and radio dramas, etc.

...Am i the only one who thought of mouldy cheese when i saw the changelings? /shot

That song. Its going to be one of those songs stuck in my head during exams and important things. I love that song from part 2 <3

Oh that season finale was amazing. Season two was kind of getting... blah near the end but this was a fantastic ending! The musical between the two Cadences was my favorite. It was simply amazing. I usually don't like the singing in the episodes but I liked that one. The contrast between the two was played out really well. And the whole (two) episode(s) was full of surprises and action.

Oh and as for being a 'closet brony'. I certainly am not. tongue.gif

Everyone knows I love MLP and yeah they think it is weird but it's not that big of a deal. It's actually kind of funny to most of my friends (and co-workers) because I am the last person anyone would expect to be a brony. I have a very twisted and sarcastic sense of humor and am usually rather grumpy and moody most of the time (well mostly at work but still...) and this show is like the opposite of me. I love it. xd.png

Oh and that reminds me of a funny story. The other day I was over my aunt's house and I saw my 7 year old cousin had a Twilight Sparkle toy from McDonald's. I was like "Oh I love My Little Pony!" so she says "Here, you can have it. I've grown out of that show like an old boot."

Yes. My 7 year old cousin said that to me, her 21 year old cousin who loves a show she has 'grown out of'. rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Best. Season finale. EVER.

That's all I can say on the subject.

I really liked the song 'This Day Aria'. Probably my favorite season 2 song.

"This Day Aria" was an awesome song hands down for any show. Was rather movie quality.

I keep going to listen to just that song...

Apparently I've gained a reputation as a pony fan/pegasister among my family because my aunt who lives nowhere near me sent a birthday card featuring ponies on it xd.png

Also, on the topic of hearing the horse tack when they gallop, it's very easy to replicate the sound. Monty Python did it with coconuts, I've seen the sound replicated with tap shoes for theatre purposes and radio dramas, etc.

I feel like dropping this in here (TV Tropes warning).

...Am i the only one who thought of mouldy cheese when i saw the changelings? /shot

According to the EqD Drawfriend, no. xd.png

And Lyra spoke. LYRA. SPOKE. *squeeeeeeee!* And she was a bridesmaid! /Lyra fan mode

The episode was indeed amazing. So much win here, and I don't have time to go on about it all right now. Most importantly, I do like how Cadence was played out. I was worried about that, her being a third alicorn and all. She's impossible to hate, though. Those love spells must really work! laugh.gif

My mom caught me watching an episode of mlp the other day. She gave me a very weird look but hasn't said anything. Oh the joys of being back home.

As for the finale *SQUEEE* it was awesssommmeeeeeee. I'm gonna wait a couple weeks and rewatch both seasons again. :>

Those songs in the finale were just epic! Especially 'This Day Aria'. :3 Epic finale. Love it. biggrin.gif

I Love, love, LOVED the season finale! I can't wait to get myself that Shining Armor/Princess Cadence set... Too bad it comes with a Castle Playset. I have no need for a castle. LOL

And "This Day" was definitely one of my top favorite songs in the series. I keep singing it.

Well I definitely got a Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie ponies in the mail from my niece wub.gif

Apparently I'm Twilight and she's Pinkie.

I am still in shock. Is it possible for something to be that filled with awesomeness??????

This Day Aria is my all time favorite song. ever.

Does anypony other than me feel that there Chrysalis could totally have a relationship with discord?

Everything about it was amazing. No faults.

Anyone see Doctor Whooves and Carrot Top? The way they were cowering next to eachother with a little foal.... Sort of implies... You know..

And YAY LYRA AND COLGATEEEEEEEEEEE

AND SCRATCH. Scratch still remains awesome, even though her true eye color has been revealed.

Also..

I have pony tumblr now!! And I drew Chrysalis.

da awesome be here!

Edited by kiyye

-snip-

Also..

I have pony tumblr now!! And I drew Chrysalis.

da awesome be here!

Yep, pretty much my thoughts on the episode there. And hai there, new tumblr pony! Hm. Maybe I should get on there eventually. Looks kind of fun.

Also: I found them! I finally found them! At a Wal-Mart I can get to maybe once every 6 months, but I FOUND THEM! And there was one of each! I couldn't afford to buy the whole batch, unfortunately, so I used EqD and picked out my 10 favs and bought them. So. Worth it.

user posted image

You're lucky, AlternateMew!

I bought about 10 Blind Bag Ponies for myself. I figured I could come back for more. There was two boxes after all.

Turns out, there's some Bronies around me because both boxes were empty three days later. And my Walmart hasn't restocked. D:

BUT BUT BUT, HASBRO has said we'll be seeing THREE Waves of Blind Bag Ponies in the US this year! I'm hoping to see the Wave with Princess Cadence and the Wave with Big Mac! :D

I loved the last two episodes of the second season! ^^

The songs were really pretty. It sucks that we have to wait for the third season. D8<

Well, at least they said there WILL be a third season instead of waiting to announce a date.

Well, at least they said there WILL be a third season instead of waiting to announce a date.

I am only able to bear the wait because of EQD and Legend of Korra. Yay Korra!

I went to pick up some blind bags the other day, but for some reason, only a few had numbers. o.o Luckily, I didn't get any duplicates, but I thought it was odd.

Tonight on the radio, the DJ was talking with a country singer about how they both have little girls, and the conversation turned to Barbies and My Little Ponies. The DJ asked him if he knew the names of any, and he said no. She proceeded to inform him that "Rainbow Bright is the fast unicorn".

Tonight on the radio, the DJ was talking with a country singer about how they both have little girls, and the conversation turned to Barbies and My Little Ponies. The DJ asked him if he knew the names of any, and he said no. She proceeded to inform him that "Rainbow Bright is the fast unicorn".

Wut. Oh, that hurts.

Life gets better and better. We now have no cable in addition to o home internet, and my brilliant parents think they can get TV channels back for free with an antenna. Brilliant, Of course you'll get more than crap with that, especially since we liive in the valley! dry.gif

Seriously, Ponies have just become the only real show I can watch. No Dr. Who or Legend of Korra for me without being at my grandmother's. Thank Celestia for youtube via iPhone. rolleyes.gif Summer's gonna suck; I'm going to miss about a million great songs on EqD!

... *is probably going to flood dA with art and MP3 with songs during grandparent visits*