7sharps

My Little Pony

Being fashionably late, I finally started watching season 2 over the weekend. Currently at episode 15, got to say that I like how Granny Smith is getting more screen time. |D

o: More bronies/fans? I approve of this place already

I've been a brony for over a year (almost a year and a month biggrin.gif). I seriously want to get that Derpy toy for my collection

I've started watching it. Even though it may be based towards younger kids, currently, it has some of the best storylines and characters I've seen in years.

I think my favorite pony would be Soarin' because of my love for flight.

O___O theres a MLP thread? @.@ oh my goodness~

xd.png I have no idea why I started to watch MLP but I am so glad I did. Its absolutely amazing. As a senior in High School (graduating today) all my friends look at me a bit odd when I talk about it but they accept it xd.png. Ive done crazier things. However my boyfriend was willing to watch just one episode when I with him and now he loves it too xd.png. My favorite pony is Fluttershy x3

Cannot wait for the third season.

Waits for third season while trying not to scream with frustration.

My favorite pony is Rarity. tongue.gif

My chrysalis T-shirt from welove fine just came *squee*

And guys. Omg guys. Omg guess what.

Derpy is best pony. End of disscussion. xd.png

What Chrysalis Shirt did you get, kiyye? I got one too~

And Derpy is best pony. :3

Lol, my favorite is FlutterShy. smile.gif

@MysticTiger Eh, my whole school speaks that kind of way when it comes to MPL and Bronies. I've gotten used to it. :/

Aaaaa I didn't realize there was an MLP thread (I guess I should have, I've seen a lot of users with Pony icons on here before...)

Luna is best pony! >:3 Followed closely by Derpy and Twilight~

I can't wait for season threeeeeeee \o /

Aaaaa I didn't realize there was an MLP thread (I guess I should have, I've seen a lot of users with Pony icons on here before...)

Luna is best pony! >:3 Followed closely by Derpy and Twilight~

I can't wait for season threeeeeeee \o /

Yay Luna biggrin.gif I hope we get to see more of her next season! and that Derpy gets more lines as well ^u^

After the scandal involving Derpy in that one episode, if she does get more lines in season three, it'll be as Ditzy not Derpy.

After the scandal involving Derpy in that one episode, if she does get more lines in season three, it'll be as Ditzy not Derpy.

Maybe. Maybe not. Hasbro is still licensing merchandise with her listed as 'Derpy', and it's entirely possible the positive feedback has outweighed the negative enough to let them keep her 'Derpy'. Or, more likely than anything, she'll remain as she has always been-- a very distinctive pony in the background who doesn't talk and just does funny things.

Maybe. Maybe not. Hasbro is still licensing merchandise with her listed as 'Derpy', and it's entirely possible the positive feedback has outweighed the negative enough to let them keep her 'Derpy'. Or, more likely than anything, she'll remain as she has always been-- a very distinctive pony in the background who doesn't talk and just does funny things.

That's probably how it will turn out- she is a beloved character, but too many people fired up the social justice protests when she got her chance to shine :/ It's likely Hasbro will do just that- satisfying their unusual fanbase while pacifying the people that had a problem with it.

I'm not a huge fan of MLP, but I still watch it. Girls can't be insulted for watching it.

I kind of like Derpy, too. It's fun to watch the chaos that she caused, like when she destroyed city hall, or when she dropped things on Twilight Sparkle. It was funny.

I'm not a huge fan of MLP, but I still watch it. Girls can't be insulted for watching it.

I kind of like Derpy, too. It's fun to watch the chaos that she caused, like when she destroyed city hall, or when she dropped things on Twilight Sparkle. It was funny.

... Derpy has dropped things on Twilight?

.... I THINK IM LOSING MY MEMORY.

... Derpy has dropped things on Twilight?

.... I THINK IM LOSING MY MEMORY.

It is fair to say that Pinkie warned her before it happened.

Yeah, they were moving some stuff, and Pinkie came in trying to tell Twilight something was going to start falling. Well, she didn't believe Pinkie, and Derpy dropped a Piano, and other things...

'My Little Pony, Apocalypse Pony, punish mankind for their sins...'

... wait, that doesn't sound right.

Anyway, I've never seen any of the shows, so I can't say. Maybe it's just that weird appeal that bright colors and weird animals always seem to have?

I have to say, I find it amusing that the person who wrote this post currently has a Discord Avatar and a Rainbow Dash Signature. :3

Also, the DVD release of My Little Pony still has the original 'Derpy' line in it. If it was that much of a problem, they would release the edited episode, not the original. Not to mention, all the Derpy stuff is still on WeLoveFine, half of it with "Derpy" or "Derp" on the actual product.

Also, the DVD release of My Little Pony still has the original 'Derpy' line in it. If it was that much of a problem, they would release the edited episode, not the original. Not to mention, all the Derpy stuff is still on WeLoveFine, half of it with "Derpy" or "Derp" on the actual product.

Oh, wow, I didn't know that ohmy.gif I guess they're just keeping the Derpy we love, then. That's good to hear!

My favorite pony is either Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, or Twilight Sparkle. I egg-flippingly HATE Pinkie Pie, Applejack, and Rarity.