7sharps

My Little Pony

Hearts and Hooves Day!

Excellent episode, even if there is one incredibly creepy pony during the song... xd.png

Also, we've gotten a synopsis of an upcoming episode that could open the door for some more Doctor Whooves gags...

It's About Time: Twilight receives a warning from her future self and drives herself crazy with worry.

Time travel? More insane Twilight Sparkle? Yes!

Thanks Dr. Paine, I didn't realize that it was already up. I'll watch it right now.

Doctor Whooves makes another appearance; described as "too splashy". Listen, little ponies, he's got an awful lot of running to do. xd.png

BRACE YOURSELVES.

This is an actual photo from the official My Little Pony Facebook page, revealing some pieces of the new fall 2012 toyline. Apparently, this was first sent exclusively to Equestria Daily, because a lot of this seems to be geared to the older crowd- thankfully, without really risking alienating the core audience. They're all pretty brushables, but... look at the character lineup!

This is the accompanying quote.

A pearlescent white Princess Celestia, a glow-in-the-dark Zecora, and a collection of fan favorites including DJ Pon-3 and Nightmare Moon – looks like your pony collection is about to get 20% cooler! Here’s your first look at some magical new pony friends, coming exclusively to Toys ''R'' Us this fall.

Yes. We are getting a properly colored Celestia. We are getting Nightmare moon and DJ Pon-3/Vinyl Scrach. There is a pony that bears more than a passing resemblance to THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE. WE ARE GETTING A GLOW IN THE DARK ZECORA.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to continue throwing money at the computer, because Hasbro is getting all my money this year.

ETA: We're also getting brushable Lyra. No word yet on if Bon-Bon will appear, but I sure hope so!

Edited by Dr. Paine

ZOMG I AM going to, like, BLOW all of my money on those new toys! And this week's episode was OUTSTANDING! So much pony!

Um, excuse me for a moment...

OMG YES! YEESS! YEEEEESSSS! HASBRO IS GOING TO PUT A DENT IN MY GAME MONEY WITH THIS! YEEESSSS!

*ahem* How lovely! I must say, I love the idea of DJ Pon-3, Luna, and Lyra here. An finally a white Celestia! Yay!

Now, about that last episode. Where to start? I want to praise the whole thing! Pinkie got an awesome, full length song - complete with massive abuse of physics. Pinkie, good thing you use those powers for good!

Lyra and Bon Bon toether a lot, and I saw a Pony resembling one of my new BG pony favorites from the cider episode that I call Gadget. The Wiki calls her Epona/Something else I don't remember, but I call her Gadget. I don't like the name I can't remember. Probably because I don't like it. rolleyes.gif And I just got off my on topic. Anyone else see Derpy in the snow globe? Or was I seeing things?

Pinkie just got a major boost on my awesome list. And she was already awesome. I think Pinkie just caught up with Twilight. Or passed. Hey, speaking of, anyone else catch Rainbow reading another Daring Doo book?

Oh! Anyone else hear this yet? Daring Doo is awesome.

Okay. I think I'm done for now. xd.png

I know what I want for my 23rd B-day lololol. xd.png

On the episode, I like it but really hate the way they draw donkeys. Since they look the same in the face in real life. Was also happy to actually see a cow, even if only for a second. It went by fast and It wasn't one of my favs. But still great with all the songs.

If you watch Smile Smile Smile without cracking a grin, you probably don't have a soul.

But why do ponies and zebras have cutie marks, but donkeys don't? ;-; Poor donkey.

If you watch Smile Smile Smile without cracking a grin, you probably don't have a soul.

I tried. I really did. Because I love a challenge. But I started smiling the very second the song started. xd.png

Shortly after the episode aired, I went to the son and put it on youtuberepeat. All day. Guess what? I smiled pretty much all day. With the occasional squee thrown in for good measure.

These ponies brighten my life. I can be happy when I'm bored or stressed. That's nice to have.

Shortly after the episode aired, I went to the son and put it on youtuberepeat. All day. Guess what? I smiled pretty much all day. With the occasional squee thrown in for good measure.

These ponies brighten my life. I can be happy when I'm bored or stressed. That's nice to have.

I can't even begin to say how much this- the show and (good parts of) the fandom- have helped me.

Life's been... chaotic, recently, but it's always comforting to know I can watch an episode or two, listen to a song, and find some cute fan art to take my mind off of it, even just for a little while. Smile Smile Smile gets a special mention, because something about it really does just convince me that things can and will eventually get better smile.gif

... on a slightly unrelated note: so much pony this week @_@. I think, all told, I bought about fifty dollars worth of blindbags and brushables in the past 7 days alone xd.png ... but it'll be a while before I have a chance to get more, so it's okay.

OK I ADMIT IT, I AM A BRONY!

Now that I've shouted that to the world, let me begin. As much as I dislike Pinkie Pie, this song just makes me break out in a grin. My life has been pretty not-fun recently, and somehow this little kids show for 10 year old girls has made it slightly better. <3 ponies.

I'm trying to watch the episode links that were posted but they were all taken down D: Anyone know where I can watch them? I think I missed the last two episodes.

I'm trying to watch the episode links that were posted but they were all taken down D: Anyone know where I can watch them? I think I missed the last two episodes.

Honestly, if you just search the episode name on Youtube, you should find it without much difficulty xd.png

Anyway...

A Friend in Deed

Hearts and Hooves Day.

I dont know what hit me that weekend been but I watched Two seasons of MLP Friendship is magic in one sitting. I just had a random urge to watch it, My brother even watched some with me. Even tough I dislike Pinkie Pies character, I like AppleJack better, I couldnt help smiling when I heard Smile Smile Smile.

I got into this show because I'm a fan of animation. I've always like artistic capabilities of people. When I found out this was created in Flash, I was amazed on how smooth they were able to make it run. *pats self on the back for posting generic response*

Kronos, Flash is actually really easy to spot when it's used because of the overly-smooth actions and excessive use of tweening (computerized transition between two frames). It takes very little effort for animators to make something in Flash, especially when they have predetermined poses and character templates. I would know--I've made things in Flash before. smile.gif

The use of Flash is actually one of my pet peeves against the show. It's lazy, in my opinion, to make something entirely out of motion tweens and templates.

If you like animation, you should check out a few different movies, like Watership Down or anything by Studio Ghibli--the animation in those is masterful.

I'm not soulless, just not a Pinky fan. However, like all the other songs in the show it was incredibly well done and catchy.

Honestly, there's a lot to love about the show. Despite the fact they are brightly colored magical animated ponies, their characters remind you of someone you know. And that's another reason it's so successful.

Oh gods. Not ponies. Dx

I can't stand these things. I wouldn't really care, except for the artwork that is taking over the entire internet. If I didn't have 70 messages everyday on deviantART that were all ponies, I wouldn't have a problem. But now I just hate it.

Real ponies ftw.

I used to hate the MLP toys {save for the Zecora one-I've been excited about that since I heard it was coming}. Then i found out some of them have sculpted manes. *will be spending all his money on blind bags*

i love this show. me and all my best friends have been watching it for about half a year now, ive seen every episode, and i'm a HUGE pinky fan!!! for once, someone really uses randomness correctly. There is really no reason not to like it that i can see. its just so.. awesome!! i even made myself in pony form :3

the toys? well, i quite like them too. i have to admit, the show is better than the toys. really? i just like making them capes xd.png cape-making is addicting.

ZOMG A GLOWY ZEKORA 0.0 NEEDNEEEDNEED!!!

Edited by kiyye

I love MLP. biggrin.gif Recently started watching it because a friend kept pestering me to. I don't even mind the truckloads of fanart.

i adore the fanart. well... the appropriate fanart....

i make fanart of my pony all the time!! although all my pics of her are currently saved on my computer back at my house, and i vant get to them cause i'm in florida.....