7sharps

My Little Pony

Not posting a link, but if you go to Equestria Daily, it's the top story right now.

The latest blindbag wave has produced, among other things... alicorn molds and LYRA HEARTSTRINGS!

We've also got Trixie in this batch, Princess Luna and Celestia, and even a couple other background ponies like Junebug and Sapphire Shores! And the other designs aren't half bad, I'd like Rainbow Wishes, myself...

ffffff <3

I've only been able to find Wave 1 on Amazon; I couldn't find any in stores. D:

Trixi and Diamond Rose want.

ffffff <3

I've only been able to find Wave 1 on Amazon; I couldn't find any in stores. D:

Trixi and Diamond Rose want.

We have the big brushable version of Diamond Rose xd.png She's one of my favorite of the toy line, she's just so... pretty :3

I've only ever been able to find wave 1 bags myself, but hopefully that'll change soon...

I was happy to get my current Blind Bag ponies... When are they going to come out with the next wave in the US? I can't wait for my little Big Macintosh. ;3

This wave looks awesome! I don't know why they don't update/change the molds every time, though. I would like to see Fluttershy LOOK like Fluttershy. Which is even MORE off in this wave since she's ALL yellow. What happen to her pink mane?

I want Luna and Celestia, even if they look nothing like they're suposted to (why does Luna have streaks in her hair? They couldn't do a see-through plastic like the Rainbow Dash Keychain I own?). I want Flitterheart and Breezy too! No new male ponies this time around, though? I want a Braeburn. ;-;

For all those in the US that are looking:

Look at Walmart in the MLP toy section. They could be sitting on the shelf in a Pink box. Toys R Us also has them, but they hang them on pegs in the section. Walmart (or at least the four I went to) DO NOT put them in the Card section with other blind bag products! I have yet to see them at Target (or any other store for that matter).

Sorry to anyone where I live, I swiped almost all of them. But, that's only because I watched a Brony snatch up all the other ones at the first Walmart I went to! XD

Edited by MysticTiger

I was happy to get my current Blind Bag ponies... When are they going to come out with the next wave in the US? I can't wait for my little Big Macintosh. ;3

This wave looks awesome! I don't know why they don't update/change the molds every time, though. I would like to see Fluttershy LOOK like Fluttershy. Which is even MORE off in this wave since she's ALL yellow. What happen to her pink mane?

I want Luna and Celestia, even if they look nothing like they're suposted to (why does Luna have streaks in her hair? They couldn't do a see-through plastic like the Rainbow Dash Keychain I own?). I want Flitterheart and Breezy too! No new male ponies this time around, though? I want a Braeburn. ;-;

Look at Walmart in the MLP toy section. They could be sitting on the shelf in a Pink box. Toys R Us also has them, but they hang them on pegs in the section. Walmart (or at least the four I went to) DO NOT put them in the Card section with other blind bag products! I have yet to see them at Target (or any other store for that matter).

Sorry to anyone where I live, I swiped almost all of them. But, that's only because I watched a Brony snatch up all the other ones at the first Walmart I went to! xd.png

xd.png Yeah, I've gotten all mine at Wal-Mart. There's only the first wave there so far, but hopefully we'll be getting the other two or three (I've lost track xd.png) soon...

I'm so glad they've made Lyra Heartstrings official <3 With all this Derpy fiasco (which seems to have died down, thank goodness), it's nice to see them still showing that they care about the fans, and take them into consideration smile.gif

... off-color models aside, anyway xd.png One step at a time.

Also, bets on getting some form of Bon-Bon before 2012 is out? Because you just can't have Lyra without Bon-Bon!

Edited by Dr. Paine

Sorry to anyone where I live, I swiped almost all of them. But, that's only because I watched a Brony snatch up all the other ones at the first Walmart I went to! xd.png

I found some at CVS. No, seriously! That's where I got all mine. Although the cards in mine look different. I have a minty and special addition rainbow!!!here are the kind I have.

EDIT:

Zomg! According to this article, the # pony it is is on the top of the back seam. I checked- IT'S TRUE!!! Oh yes. Now I will never have duplacites again!

Edited by kiyye

I found some at CVS. No, seriously! That's where I got all mine. Although the cards in mine look different. I have a minty and special addition rainbow!!!here are the kind I have.

EDIT:

Zomg! According to this article, the # pony it is is on the top of the back seam. I checked- IT'S TRUE!!! Oh yes. Now I will never have duplacites again!

Huh, cool smile.gif I'll have to keep an eye out..

And between my brothers and I, as far as blindbags go, we have:

-Rainbow Dash

-Twilight Sparkle

-Pinkie Pie

-Applejack

-Cherry Spices

-Roseluck

-Flower Wishes

-Sweetcream Scoops

-Sugar Grape

-Sweetie Blue

-Fizzypop

-Pepperdance

-And our very first one... Special Edition Rainbow Dash ^^

Personally, I'm hoping to find Firecracker Burst soon. I mean... she's a unicorn. Who's cutie mark is- and therefore, must have a special talent related to- fire. How can't you love that?!

I knew the Numbers on the Back of the Package before I went to the store (I wrote all the codes on a piece of paper and left it in my purse just in case!), so I was able to grab all the ones I wanted. Except Twilight Sparkle, who's #1 I mistook for Pepperdance's #15. I don't regret the mistake, though, because I fell in love with Pepperdance. She's adorable!

I have all the special editions, though. The Purple Version of Twilight Sparkle, of course, but i'm not sure if the other edition was released in the US.

@ Dr. Paine:

Firecracker Burst is #21! Look on the back of the bag where the hole at the top is. Look at that flap to the right and flip it over. There should be a number. Good luck! ;D

Edited by MysticTiger

My {short DX} list:

Rainbow Dash

Fizzypop

Sweatcream Scoops

Lucky Swirl

Firecracker Burst

Now I'm hunting for Sugar Grape and Cherry Spices.

I haven't found any blind bags. Wal-mart, why? Why have you failed me? <T-T>

EDIT: OMG she's officially Lyra Heartstrings?! YES! YESS! (Pardon my fangasm. I'm normally calm and reasonable. I swear!)

Edited by AlternateMew

I forgot to post a list of who I had! xd.png

Pinkie Pie

Applejack

Rarity

Rainbow Dash

Fluttershy

Lily Blossom

Sugar Grape

Bumblesweet

Fizzypop

Pepperdance

Cherry Spices

Special Edition Twilight Sparkle

Special Edition Pinkie Pie

Special Edition Rainbow Dash

I also have the new McDonalds Rarity and Fluttershy. I can't wait to get Rainbow Dash! Even if I already have the awesome Transparent RD Keychain.

Edited by MysticTiger

Okay, where are you guys finding them? The toy isle? The checkout lane? They keep evading me! <>.<>

Toy aisle, usually close to Littlest Pet Shop toys and the like.

I ordered three blind bags from Amazon last night since I could find them at the store I work at or anywhere else. Or at least I think I did. The official name of the blind bags are the Mystery Packs right?

Huh, cool smile.gif I'll have to keep an eye out..

And between my brothers and I, as far as blindbags go, we have:

-Rainbow Dash

-Twilight Sparkle

-Pinkie Pie

-Applejack

-Cherry Spices

-Roseluck

-Flower Wishes

-Sweetcream Scoops

-Sugar Grape

-Sweetie Blue

-Fizzypop

-Pepperdance

-And our very first one... Special Edition Rainbow Dash ^^

Personally, I'm hoping to find Firecracker Burst soon. I mean... she's a unicorn. Who's cutie mark is- and therefore, must have a special talent related to- fire. How can't you love that?!

i want firecracker burst sososososo much becauseee she looks so much like myself in pony form! I have to admit, i am pretty awesome in pony form X3( and yes, there is a pic of me in pony form if you click this XDDD ).

so far from blind bag i have:

- Rainbow Dash

- Lily Blossom

- Minty

- Bumblesweet

- Fizzy Pop

- Sweetie Blue

- Pepperdance

- Special Addition ( Glitterey ) Rainbow Dash

and i'm going to CVS with some brony friends tommorrow to buy them ALL.

>:D

also...

user posted image

^^ click for awesome site that all bronys will love.

EDITTTT:

AWESOME NEWS! The my little pony gummies now have G4 pinkie on the wrapper! Before, the gummies had G4 twilight on the box, but G3 pinkie on the wrapper. Now pinkie is G4. The gummies themselfs are still G3 though. Yeah.... I am too observant...

Edited by kiyye

How did I NOT know of this before? What stores besides Walmart and CVS have the blind bags been found in?

Ohlook ponysona, hello! Any idea what your cutie mark would be? Or your name, if it were ponyfied? (If you're curious, my I used my own ponysona for the EqD Mock War Artist Training Grounds. And recorded my entries.)

Now to get to CVS. I want #8 - she looks kind of like Derpy color-wise.

How did I NOT know of this before? What stores besides Walmart and CVS have the blind bags been found in?

Toys-R-Us

(NOT Toy-R-Us Express, though.)

@AlternateMew:

You'll have to go into the Toy Section of your Walmart and look for the My Little Pony area. My Walmart had that section by the Stuffed Animals and Kids Book, but all Wal-Marts are different.

Look for a Pink box. It'll be sitting on the shelf. If you don't see one, look for the price tag. It'll be something like "1.98" and say "Pony Kiosk" or "MLP Kiosk". If you see the price tag, ask an associate to check if they have any in the back. From what i've found, they're selling out too quickly for the employees to notice.

When I first bought mine, it was apparent they JUST put them out. A Week later, both full boxes that were out were EMPTY. So, finding them might not be easy at all. Apparently, there are quite a few Bronies in my little backwoods town!

Bronies? In my Town?

It's more likely then you think! ;D

Haha, I'm busy picking up the new McDonalds ponies. They're crappy little creations but they're still super-cute.

Haven't gotten any blind bags yet, though I keep thinking about it. biggrin.gif

Ohlook ponysona, hello! Any idea what your cutie mark would be? Or your name, if it were ponyfied? (If you're curious, my I used my own ponysona for the EqD Mock War Artist Training Grounds. And recorded my entries.)

Now to get to CVS. I want #8 - she looks kind of like Derpy color-wise.

yess! >.<

her name is melody swirls ( although shes just called " swirls " ), her cutie mark is a pink swirl with a recorder in front of it, her special talent is music xd.png. I have a whole art gallery of her here. And still making more pictures!

also, went to CVS! 3 new ponys:

Sugar Grape

Special Addition twilight ( purple version )

and...

firecracker burst!!

the description on her card is:

Firecracker Burst loves watching fireworks and guessing how they;ll look when they burst- it's always a surprise!

so.... her special talent is... firworks watching? Thats sort of dissapionting.. I thought she would MAKE fireworks...

So my birthday is in something like 3 months, and I've decided that I'm gonna have a pony themed birthday party with a rainbow dash cake. The cake will be a rainbow layer cake with blue icing and white trim (clouds) and a rainbow dash toy (blind bag version) on top.

Any suggestions for other pony themed fun things?

I went to McDonald's today and got a happy meal so I could get a pony toy. :3

I got Twilight Sparkle. So much excitement.

Kiffren - Pin the tail on the donkey with Cranky Doodle. :D

PS, you should definitely post pictures of that cake after your party. :3

does any one else here make custom ponies?? I just made my first ever! Her name is nebula starlight. She was inspired by nebula dragons :3

user posted image

I went to McDonald's today and got a happy meal so I could get a pony toy. :3

I got Twilight Sparkle. So much excitement.

Kiffren - Pin the tail on the donkey with Cranky Doodle. biggrin.gif

PS, you should definitely post pictures of that cake after your party. :3

I actually saw those at Mcdonalds, but I never actually got one. I should go ask around to see if anyone still has one I can have, because the grades 4-8 (I think) went. I know I'm just going to get Applejack, though, because that's what everyone got, and we filled almost every seat. And some spots on the floor.

does any one else here make custom ponies?? I just made my first ever! Her name is nebula starlight. She was inspired by nebula dragons :3

That's really neat! biggrin.gif

I couldn't make my own- I have no painting talent or patience. LOL

@kiffren:

I want a Rainbow Dash Cake!

Maybe Pin the Tail on Pinkie? Or Elements of Harmony Birthday Hat? x3

Or Rainbow Punch Juice? I know I-Hop used to make this drink called "Minionaide" and it was rainbow colored until you mixed it. Not sure how they did it, but i'm sure there's something on the internets about how to make it.

I will be getting the Walmart Twilight Sparkle/Applejack cake soon. Although, i'll only be getting it for the figurines. xd.png They're bigger then Blind Bags, but not like anything else i've seen.

Edited by MysticTiger

my friends came over today and all brought blind bags ^^ it was awesome. Also, my next custom will be sunsong ampethire inspired :3 also. i am making customs in my art shop now!! ( click the balloon in my siggy )