7sharps

My Little Pony

I found some DJ-P0N3 t shirts. I'm excited. c: And I'm staeting to appreciate G3 ponies more. They're not as cool as the new ones, but it's pretty fun imitating Rainbow Dash. xd.png

Has anyone seen the new Hub commercial? My Celestia, when Rainbow came in the first time, I nearly fell off my chair laughing.

Narrator: There's a place where puppies and kittens play together. And where rainbows-

Rainbow: Punch holes in the sky!

And these ponies might just drive me to a DA account. I'm definitely loving Rule 85 (If it exists, there is a pony of it. No exceptions.), and it's getting to be too much for just my laptop.

Also, fake or not, I want this. That is definitely WIN. No wonder I'm so dead-set on a Keldeo event. Keldeo is a pony. No, seriously. He really is, even the Pokedex says so. Well, a colt, anyway.

Edited by AlternateMew

the T-shirts i have are a black one with pinkie that says " a cupcake is not a hat " and, as you may guess, she has a cupcake on her head. also have a grey on with rainbow that says 20% cooler, and another 20 percent cooler. i got them at hot topic.

I found some DJ-P0N3 t shirts. I'm excited. c:

I'm ordering one of these tonight. biggrin.gif And I'm taking a trip to WalMart soon to look for blind bags.

My sister's ordering a Pinkie Pie shirt. :>

Who wants to see the show's extended theme? Its awesome, and has ALL the puns.

Personally, I like "Once smitten, twice Fluttershy" for the best lyric.

Edited by Completely Different

I love MLP. I have a black RD 20% cooler tshirt. I REALLY WANT A NIGHTMARE MOON FIGURE. (as well as a Derpy Figure) I am a Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon fan, btw. tongue.gif

When I was little, I used to play with my MLP toys all the time, even in the bathtub.

I don't like these g4 toys as much because of the hair, it doesn't match the show. But I cut and style all my ponies' hair to match. I have an entire bookshelf dedicated to them!

The Fan Art is adorable, in my own opinion, but there is a bit too much of it.

Oh, and I have a MLP:FiM Shirt for every day of the week and two for Friday.... Did I go too far?

They censored Derpy's scene in The Last Roundup D:

She has a different voice, RD no longer calls her by name, and worst of all, they underped her eyes sad.gif

Come on, she really wasn't offensive. I know disabled people who loved her scene. And "derp" is NOT an offensive term.

Man , iM still luvin the FIM series. I ONLY NEED TO SEE THE OWLS WELL THAT ENDS WELL ep. IM als o planning on watching the first 2 gens from the 80s soon.

They censored Derpy's scene in The Last Roundup D:

She has a different voice, RD no longer calls her by name, and worst of all, they underped her eyes sad.gif

Come on, she really wasn't offensive. I know disabled people who loved her scene. And "derp" is NOT an offensive term.

WHAT. *goes to check this out* Aw, come on! I liked her voice! And they actually called her Derpy before! sad.gif

That's not Derpy. That's Ditzy. Derpy haz deeper voice from the premier. Ditzy iz new replacement because political correctedness cold not handle Derpy's awesome. There. Head canon all fixed now. Derpy and Ditzy are twins that just look identical but sound different. Yup. xd.png

I'm going to Go with Alternate Mew's explanation to help me cope. xd.png

But yeah, It made me quite sad that they changed Derpy's scene...

That's not Derpy. That's Ditzy. Derpy haz deeper voice from the premier. Ditzy iz new replacement because political correctedness cold not handle Derpy's awesome. There. Head canon all fixed now. Derpy and Ditzy are twins that just look identical but sound different. Yup. xd.png

Thanks for the new headcannon biggrin.gif That and the new extended theme should cheer me up.

Ah yes, happy Derpy Day indeed xd.png I've got my muffins baking right now, and they should turn out fantastic biggrin.gif

Ah, muffins sound fabulous right now. I think I'll make a big batch as soon as I'm off work. laugh.gif

...Every time I see your avatar, I think, "I love that avatar. I FREAKING love it." biggrin.gif

The scene I wrote was originally longer and had a flashback explaining exactly what Ditzy Doo had done to damage Town Hall. She and Rainbow Dash were "Bucking Bolts" out of the clouds during a storm. Ditzy Doo was bucking too close to Ponyville central. Rainbow kept trying to yell over the noisy bucking for Ditzy to move away from town. But Ditzy could not hear her and thought that Rainbow was complimenting her for her great buck bolting. Ditzy then hit Town Hall with a bolt. And, thus, the damage.

For the second draft, I was asked to change Ditzy's name to Derpy as a "tip of the hat" to the fans. So, not knowing that Derpy meant anything beyond klutzy and clumsy, I did as requested And then I was finished with this episode.

I had nothing to do with the original voice casting. In my mind, she was ditzy, as her original name implied. But that's not anything I was ever involved with MLP. The scene was made shorter because the script was too long and because the story wasn't about Ditzy/Derpy. It was about Applejack.

Holy muffins, I think it's confirmed. The premier and the edit really ARE two different ponies. blink.gif Yeah, I can live with this. *now has Derpy scene on MP3*

Oh yeah - Happy Derpy Day, Everypony!

Edited by AlternateMew

I've heard a lot of rave about MLP. I'm honestly tempted to start watching it myself.

Do it, do it, do it!!! After five episodes or less, you'll be hooked. smile.gif There's a massive online community, too, so join a forum or three and keep up-to-date via Equestria Daily. And then let us know who your favorite pony is. laugh.gif

Loved that episode, although I'm not a huge fan of Twilight so I was kind of disappointed that she was the main focus of it. But I was happy that Spike was in it quite a bit. I <3 Spike!

The only thing that didn't make sense to me was <spoiler> the fact that in the beginning she was so obsessed with making her schedule and the fact that she had absolutely no time to even make another schedule but she wasted an entire week worrying about a 'disaster'. What happened to her schedule? She is going to have a heart attack when she remembers it. XD </spoiler>

Not posting a link, but if you go to Equestria Daily, it's the top story right now.

The latest blindbag wave has produced, among other things... alicorn molds and LYRA HEARTSTRINGS!

We've also got Trixie in this batch, Princess Luna and Celestia, and even a couple other background ponies like Junebug and Sapphire Shores! And the other designs aren't half bad, I'd like Rainbow Wishes, myself...