TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Lovely dragons and I'm so happy they gendered female. I have named them both in remembrance of a friend who sadly died, very suddenly at the end of January at a far too young an age. She would have thought it hilarious that she has two dragons named after her.... Miss you Vicky but when I see your dragons I'll smile fondly biggrin.gif

Gorgeous dragon! However, that last sentence is rather confusing. I am not sure what is widespread-the wings, the flowery scent, or the flowering fields?

Okay, re-reading it, I see it is their body mass, but I wonder if I was the only one slightly confused at first? If so, a touch up of the last sentence would be nice. smile.gif

Wow, the adults are really beautiful! I had expected something more horse-like after what I saw from the hatchies but they are really gorgeous. I love them!

My hat off to the artists- these dragons are lovely!

(They both look very equine, and as a horse person, I love it)!

Edited by Malakai

I find it a little exaggerated with both roses and the triple ribbon-I like simpler sprites better. The body and outline is gorgeous and very noble, though. But since being quite huge they don't fit almost any other dragon, except perhaps alt vines-and sping seasonals. I'll definitely freeze one of them in s2 and get the other one a spring lifemate-only breeding them twice a year-for Valentine day and at Beltaine.

Wow what a pretty dragon, many thanks to Dolphinsong and Nakase for such a pretty dragon! Throws cookies and cupcakes at Dolphinsong, Nakase and TJ for another great release.

What a lovely dragon! Very appropriate for Valentine's Day, she's like a pink candy box all tied up in ribbons.

I was a little confused with the last sentence in the description. Does 'widespread' mean she has a wide range? or that she's so wide herself? and why visit so many flowery fields, does she feed on the flowers? Apologies if it's already been explained.

The adult is absolutely gorgeous!!

I really wish they weren't Holiday dragons so I could collect more. They are just too pretty to have just two of them. xd.png

Edited by tikigurl91

Beautiful! Great job to both the spriters, and thank you to TJ for giving us another wonderful event!

And I got the names I wanted, too!

Wow! What a fantastically gorgeous dragon! Well done artists!

Is Nakase the only one, that got an Alt, since Dolphinsong has normal hatchies blink.gif ?

Wow the Adult is beautiful!!! I love them. <3 Awesome job Spriters.

I am speechless!!

That is one gorgeous dragon!!

I LOVE LOVE!!!

wub.gif