TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

What a pretty dragon!! Thank you artists and TJ and all involved!! Wow, breath taking!

That is a beautiful dragon! Thank yous to Nakase, Dolphinsong, and TJ for giving it to us.

Ooh, the adults are gorgeous. laugh.gif

Now to find decent names. xd.png

Edited by DarkLadyNyara

So jaw-droppingly beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou a million times to the spriters, you have my eternal love biggrin.gif

Hmmm, I stil don't like them, too sweet and ponyhorse for me, but anyway, I prefer adults much better than hatchlings, at least I like them much more than I've expected. Thank you, spriters!

Nakase this is my new favorite dragon on Dragon cave.

You did terrific on them, I know there's serveral posts like mine but They just look fantastic! I can't wait till the blues grow up

Oh.

My.

Gawd.

That is all I can say.

Oh my gawd.

The adults are...hmm, shall i list the adjectives that come to mind?

adorable

beautiful

splendid

magnificent

amazing

perfect

beautiful

amazing

adorable

amazing

perfect

beautiful

etc.

Holy fudge!

I named my frozen one "La Epine" which means "The Thorn" in french, and pertains to the name of the one i will let grow up, named Ont Augmente De, which means "Rose" in french biggrin.gif the Language of Lovvvvee....

wow the adults look EPIC! :3 I love them they might be my new fav. on dragon cave

Edited by Rittsuka

Pretty adult is pretty! biggrin.gif

Honestly, wonderful job on this one! It's amazing how many details you can put into such a small image. The wings are superb!

Ooh...please, please, please AP...empty out fast! I need to hunt for a CB water to be the perfect mate for my lovely! Please please please grr....

Ack. A CB water will be virtually impossible to find.

So...I think I'll look for a daydream biggrin.gif The perfect mate for a goddess-like lovely, right?

The detail on the adult is amazing, I have to say. The V-day dragon still remains my favorite so far.

Saddly i came on today and my poor Valintines day eggs are dead.I wish i could get two more but i dought it. sad.gif

Ooh...please, please, please AP...empty out fast! I need to hunt for a CB water to be the perfect mate for my lovely! Please please please grr....

Ack. A CB water will be virtually impossible to find.

So...I think I'll look for a daydream biggrin.gif The perfect mate for a goddess-like lovely, right?

Ooh, great idea! I think I might steal it, since I just so happen to have two very available male daydreams. :3

Are they still being given out? If so i will try and get to more crosses fingers.