TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

So pretty...I wish it was a tiny bit simpler but....So pretty....Great job spriters!

I seriously love the adults. The hatchies remind me a little of My Little Pony (which isn't a bad thing, I promise), so cute, but the adult sprite is amazing.

Wow, the adult is beautiful!

It's a pegasus dragon. smile.gif

Wow I have to agree with pretty much everyone else in that the adult dragon is really beautiful! The spriters did a real amazing job biggrin.gif

I think these are my new favorite dragons of all. I can't wait to see some of the pretty lineages that will include them. I like the idea someone had of breeding them with Daydreams...or maybe male pinks...or or or.

*Awes in astonishment*

Very stunning and majestic looking. It's very beautiful. Pretties dragon I ever seen yet in the cave.

Wow. The Rosebuds all grown-up are amazing. o.o Good job spriters. You amaze us with your skills again. ;3

Amazing dragon! Super Props to the spriters!

Totally makes up for not getting a Sweetling. By far.

-squee-

Can't wait for my Rosebud to mature. *hugs his chubby hatchling*

They are just gorgeous.

The adults are beautiful!!!!! Thank You very much TJ and Spriter!!!!! smile.gifwub.gif

Holy mother of angels! That adult is gorgeous! (*0*) I officially appolize to Nakase for calling the eggs and hatchlings mediocre (well... I didn't say it actually, but I was thinking it).

Edited by Black_Phantom