TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

omagod. They are so cool. i wuv them.

Sorry, but they only dropped on the 14th. There are no more.

It reminds me of a Goddess. Love it.

That's a really good way of putting it, actually.

They are niiccceeee imma freeze a s2 and grow one up.. They're grrrreaat lol. The adult description in one word... voluptuous

Are they still being given out? If so i will try and get to more crosses fingers.

I'm sure people will breed you some next year, or you could pm tj for a revival, the Spriters own Eggs ended up dead, I think he brought those back as well these have been fragile, Personally I incubated and fogged mine until they were ER then added them to click sites

Oh my. The adult is so completely gorgeous, I'm going to have to let my eventual second one grow up. It's going to be a challenge to find a suitable partner for her. I sure wish I could breed her with a Halloween dragon, I think they'd look stunning beside the male Black Marrow.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

So i geuss i will never get any more then sad to say i did put them in places so they could get clicks but i guess mean players made them die. sad.gif

So i geuss i will never get any more then sad to say i did put them in places so they could get clicks but i guess mean players made them die. sad.gif

pm tj, I wish I hadn't named my hatchies, would have gifted them to you if I could. Which mate sounds better? CB white or CB day dream, if you can't get yours revived I'll breed for you next year, by then teloport will be in order and you can get pretties then

Oh my goodness, the adult is so beautiful!! One of the most stunning, graceful dragons ever. <333 Thank you spriter and TJ for such a gorgeous new addition to our scrolls!

I'm so happy most of you like the flowery gals! <3

I was inspired by a wreath of pink roses with a very pretty ribbon. They may look a bit equine, many people have said my dragons tend to look that way.

I asked for help from a writer for the description, but I will take another look at it and bring it to their attention for a possible revision. That last sentence is suppose to mean a wide spread breed/species.

The Rosebud dragons are similar to, say a hummingbird in their actions. The specific likes, dislikes, and even breed characteristics are open to your imaginations. I was inspired, and got them in a visual form. The fun for all of you is to share the joy of them on your scrolls, make lineages, and give depth to the little ladies.

To those of you who lost your dragons by death, I'm so very sorry =( It's not nice finding your little eggs and hatchies dead the next time you log on. After having mine go through that, I've learned to fog them when I go to bed or go out for extended periods of time.(as in work) I hope someone can give you a replacement or breed you one next year. <3

I have a little drawing in the works of them, and I'll post once I have it done.

By the way, if any of you decide to do some fan art of them, I would -LOVE- to have a link PMed to me <3333

~Nakase

ps, here's my little hatchy atm(it's fogged so I'm putting the pic here)user posted image

I have a little drawing in the works of them, and I'll post once I have it done.

By the way, if any of you decide to do some fan art of them, I would -LOVE- to have a link PMed to me <3333

I can't wait to see this drawing, I'm sure it'll be stunning!

I doubt it was "mean players" if you were the one to post them in sites. A word of warning for the future - holiday events bring lots of traffic to fansites and dragons amass lots of views quickly! Next time, I would wait probably two days before adding them anywhere to help avoid sickness.

Sorry you lost your dragons, though. That is tough. <3

Thank you Sorrowgrave i did pm TJ and hopfuly Tj will bring them back to life if not i will loook foward to getting eggs from you next year thank you so much. biggrin.gif

Thank you Sorrowgrave i did pm TJ and hopfuly Tj will bring them back to life if not i will loook foward to getting eggs from you next year thank you so much. biggrin.gif

Ok, if you have any questions or if there's a Rosebud in patciular on my scroll you'd like to be the mother of yours next year if TJ doesn't revive, pm me, I'll take my scroll off hide adult dragons so you can see. I just don't want to get a warn from one of the mods for spamming.

*goes off to Draw fan art of the Rosebud dragons*

ps, here's my little hatchy atm(it's fogged so I'm putting the pic here)user posted image

OH....MY....GAWD. ohmy.gif

*falls deeply infatuated*

Must you tempt me so with its blueness! As if the original wasn't enough. >.<

I think these are my favorite Holiday Dragon so far and possibly my new fave dragon on DC O_O

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

I sure will do that Sorrowgrave and thanks again i have to go now but will be back on leter tonight bye everyone and thanks again.

I'm so excited to see the sprite rendered in blue, I'm sure it looks even more wonderful.

*Holds hatchie* You mean this chubby little thing is going to turn into that!? *Shakes hatchie* Must grow faster!

The spriters have really out done themselves this year. Also I can't wait to see Nakase's blue alt when she grows up.