TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Even though I was hoping for something non-pink this year, I gotta say, this dragon is absolutely stunning. The adult is so elegant and lovely, and the hatchling is simply one of the most adorable little things ever.

Can't wait to see Nakase's blue one all grown up as well. wub.gif

Valentines and Ices will refuse, they are boths classified as rare.

The adult is stunning! I can't wait for my dragons to grow, those are pretty!

I still watch the skys for TJ and his mighty dragon as i hod my poor eggs."Oh please Great TJ will you come and revieve my poor darelings for me and who ever else lost their poor eggs as well" i say my eyes burning with tears for all the lost V eggs.

When I saw someone write, "They are gorgeous!" I clicked the first page button faster than I clicked that Valentines hatchling on the AP, and believe me, that was some fast clicking.

I still watch the skys for TJ and his mighty dragon as i hod my poor eggs."Oh please Great TJ will you come and revieve my poor darelings for me and who ever else lost their poor eggs as well" i say my eyes burning with tears for all the lost V eggs.

aww im sorryy

Thanks unchuck802 i do hope TJ reads my message and helps not only me but eveyone who lost their V eggs. smile.gif

Edited by Laryal

Oh my lord, the adults are beautiful! And was I the only one wishing for one of the original rosebud dragons to have a code of 'kane'? tongue.gif

Woooah! So beautiful! So pretty! So.... awwwww! So awesome.

Why are the most awesome breeds always the limited-edition kind? Christmas, Valentine's, etc... Don't get me wrong, I love my armies of the other breeds, but my goodness! These are so BEAUTIFUL!

By the way, if any of you decide to do some fan art of them, I would -LOVE- to have a link PMed to me <3333

~Nakase

*salutes, then goes to find sketchbook*

Edited by sonictheonlyhedgehog

Oh please TJ hear my plea and come save my V eggs for me.

They are very beautiful and i hope that everyone who has them injoys them as much as they can.

Edited by Laryal

Laryal, give TJ time to respond to the PM, constantly posting bout it here won't really do anything. It took him awhile to restore Nakase's hatchling back to life.

my GOD that is a very gorgeous sprite ;-;

mah little baby gendered today, as well! shes only got a little over a day left <3

Been trying to talk to TJ bout it as I know Nakase sent him the sprites for me along with hers.

Valentines and Ices will refuse, they are boths classified as rare.

The adult is stunning! I can't wait for my dragons to grow, those are pretty!

That's why I said I can't wait for rare X rare breeding to come on line. wink.gif

The hatchies are cute but the adults are downright gorgeous wub.gif Thanks Nakase and Dolphinsong ^^

And I hope you get your alts soon Dolphinsong happy.gif

I can't wait for mine to grow up so I can breed them for pretty lineages!

My first gendered today biggrin.gif

The second will be gendering in a matter of minutes now... Or hours... wink.gif

The adult is simple magnificent! I couldn't be more happy!

Though, I'm torn... tell me people, should I freeze 1 and adult 1? Or should I adult both? D:

Oh my lord, the adults are beautiful! And was I the only one wishing for one of the original rosebud dragons to have a code of 'kane'? tongue.gif

You're not alone, and Ctzn should be the companion to Kane. xd.png

The adult is absolutely gorgeous!!

I really wish they weren't Holiday dragons so I could collect more. They are just too pretty to have just two of them. XD

Agreed. I want a hatchie to freeze! The hatchies are so chubby and cuddly and the adults are just gorgeous! I want both XD

But I'm not freezing my hatchies. I want to breed them :D