TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Omggggg!!!! The adult is beautiful ;____; ! Definitely didn't expect such purdeyness. I want mine to grow up naoooooo. Thankyouthankyouthankyou TJ and the spriters <3! I'm soooo glad I got the chance to grab a couple of these beauties smile.gif

So girly, eh! I can see why there are no males =p

Wonderful work on the sprites-- I am enjoying the slight transparency of the ribbons. The explanation for them in the description is hilarious too, but in a good way. Giving a scientific basis for what would otherwise be a man-made accessory is neat.

I love how the adult, so gorgeous! biggrin.gif I want mine to get their wings now, lol... ^^'

Oh wow. O_O I didn't think I'd ever actually like a Valentine's dragon since they're all so very..pink. The rosebud adult is insanely gorgeous though.

...I am speechless. The adults are gorgeous, and this is coming from someone who isn't big on really girly stuff! The rose, the "ribbon-like extensions"...it all just fits together beautifully. But my absolute favourite part is the wings! I mean, those things are pretty <3

A huge thank you to Nakase and Dolphinsong for these lovely babies!

Wow, that's as girly as it gets. I'm imagining male DC players holding these dragons out at arm's length and telling their friends, "she's not with me". laugh.gif

I would once again like to suggest that the unofficial nickname for this breed be "bloomers", if for no other reason than to give me the ability to say "Wow, I've got a lovely pink pair of bloomers here"... wink.gifwink.gif

Every name i like is taken, every name not taken I really did not feel suited these Beautiful dragons

I just named mine

Antiquity Rose

Graceful Antiquity Rose

I think i will keep these names

Is it just me or are the new dragons getting more and more beautiful every time?

I must say this one took the prize for elegance uniqueness

Awesome job to the artist/spriter

Is it just me or are the new dragons getting more and more beautiful every time?

I must say this one took the prize for elegance uniqueness

Awesome job to the artist/spriter

Artists improve ^^ Hence things of the past like the updating of sprites.

Oh my...I'm glad my roommate isn't here right now, because my reaction to seeing the new dragons was frankly embarrassing. ^__^;; SO pretty and girly! I love them so much! ^-^ The only thing I don't like is that I can only have 2, because otherwise I would definitely be obsessively hoarding these lovely ladies.