TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Oh, Nakase! You are such an amazing, artistic genius! I'm in LOVE with these dragons of yours!!!! Excellent job! wub.gif

Fantastic job Nakase, I love this dragon! I'm going to try them with Purple and White Dragons to see which I prefer.

I love the adult sprite! It's my favorite event dragon so far. I'm already thinking up names for mine!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Yes, such incredible work done on this years Valentine. Best one ever yet. Seriously.

Fantastic job to those who helped. Especially to Nakase. Kudos to you.

How I greatly envy your blue Rosebud hatchling.

Ok i am staying on here waiting to see if TJ comes on and reads my messages.bites at finger nails trying to wait pationtly.

Though I'm not a huge fan of yet another pink dragon (where are all the REDS?), these are truly gorgeous. Thanks TJ and spriters!

D: She's so gorgeous and froofy! I can't wait for mine to grow up now...

Ok i am staying on here waiting to see if TJ comes on and reads my messages.bites at finger nails trying to wait pationtly.

It is unlikely that you will get an answer from TJ -- a PM'd one, that is. If he reads your message and decides to restore your dragons you will just suddenly have live eggs or hatchies again on your scroll. If he decides not to restore them you will hear nothing and nothing will change.

So sorry for your bad luck. Remember the next time there are event dragons or new dragons released to be very careful about posting them.

Ah - ah!

They are beautiful!

But I was puking violently Valentine's Day up until now - are they still dropping?

Wow...they are gorgeous! Can't wait until mine grows up. Might even be tempted to not freeze one...though the hatchie is cute too.

These dragons are really beautiful! I'm not a very big pink fan,butthe new dragons are awesome. biggrin.gif I can imagine that the blue one will be as stunning as the pink ones. Thank you, Tj and Nakase.

that.. is beautiful... glad I got one and was able to gift my 2nd on to a good friend

Ok thanks purplehaze for letting me know i still well stay on to see if my poor eggs come back to me.Still biting nails as i watch my poor eggs and hod them close crying softly that they did not have a chance to live long.I still hope that the great TJ will come with his mighty dragon and restore them.

ps, here's my little hatchy atm(it's fogged so I'm putting the pic here)user posted image

*sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!*

I love the way the blue and pink look together. laugh.gif

And yeah...these are definitely my favorite of the Valentines dragons. And they're tied with the Snow Angels for the title of "My Favorite Holiday dragon" overall.

I hope we get rare X rare breeding soon because I would love to try pairing the rosebuds with ice dragons. I think the colors would work beautifully.

Blue Rosebud x Ice sounds like a fantastic combination, not sure how normal would turn out...