TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Oi ohmy.gif

ok, I'm no fan of too much pink, but that is

so.... rococo somehow, irresistable.

I'm not a fan of pink, either, and while chocolate would have been the ultimate for me, these REALLY ARE pretty little dragons. Kudos to Nakase and Dolphinsong on these gorgeous babies! wub.gif

Now, what to cross them with? smile.gif

aahw they're so beautiful <333

To the artist(s) who made this pretty sprite... I LOVE YOU !!! <3

*stares at pretty vday dragsie for a bit longer*

Oh wow. O_O I didn't think I'd ever actually like a Valentine's dragon since they're all so very..pink. The rosebud adult is insanely gorgeous though.

Agreed.I love this dragon so much. wub.gif

Once Rare/Rare breeding one of these beauties and a silver would be an amazing pairing.

I'm not a fan of pink, either, and while chocolate would have been the ultimate for me, these REALLY ARE pretty little dragons.  Kudos to Nakase and Dolphinsong on these gorgeous babies!  wub.gif

Now, what to cross them with? smile.gif

Nebulas could be gorgeous, I think. I will definetively suggest that in the Holyday breeding project^^

And I agree, the spriter's work on these is just gorgeous - I just fell in love wub.gif

edit/ yeah, and I can imagine silver very well, too, as partners.

Edited by Varnayrah

My new Valentine '11 dragons haven't even grown wings yet, but I've been stalking the "currently being released" page on the wiki and I have to say, they are now very very high on my favourite dragons list! I congratulate the designers, they are simply gorgeous!

The adult really looks gorgeous, and it wears the dress!

I can smell the rose biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif !

I can finally name my dragons!

Hybrid Tea and Elegant Damask... and to whoever named that daydream dragon 'Damask Rose' please say you were saving that name for your own rose dragon. D: I'd totally trade you anything for that name.

Named them La Rose douce - I had that name already for a Pink, but that got renamed^^ and Fey'Aleeza, meaning Elf Rose... I think they have a somewhat elvish air.

Nebulas could be gorgeous, I think. I will definetively suggest that in the Holyday breeding project^^

I might pair up mine with my CB whites. Clichéd, I know, but I think that would look quite royal. ^^

Wow, TJ's girl is simply stunning! What a beautiful dragon! I'm in love! biggrin.gif

Wow, what beautiful dragons!

I think I'm healed from my addiction, because I really forgot about DC on valentine's day O_O ... but on the other side I was so angry about myself forgetting it.. xd.png...

As they are all female, I am dropping one of mine at xx:55

Code: gone

Good luck catching!

Edited by Sturmschwinge

one of mine has wings yay

I thought of another name Fantasy Rose if only i could hoard them Id have a page full on my scroll

wow the adults are really amazing this year ohmy.gif can't wait until mine grow up now

Very sweet... not what I was expecting from adults, I was thinking... chubbier, these have a very regal look. Description is interesting too ^^