TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Yay! I got my eggs quicklier than I thought, despite the database error in the first two ones! smile.gif They look very pretty, canät wait to see the hatchling/adult

You're not seeing things, the Leetle Trees changed their forms.

____

There doesn't appear to be a scroll badge for this release though.

Oh cool! Thank you for answering my question. biggrin.gif

Got my two eggs with less than 20 trys.

They are beautiful! biggrin.gif

Hope they hatch soon.

I got my 2, and they are beautiful, thank you TJ and spriters! Can't wait to see the dragons.

Now I'm hunting in the AP since I have room, that I was getting ready for this event. Already got a cute black hatchie with nice lines, people are tossing left and right in there.

biggrin.gif

Got my two beauties, missed out on the Christmas eggs so made sure to get these before going to class. xd.png

Thank you TJ and a Happy Valentines Day to everyone!

the limit for this egg is 2, like last year right?

Still database error, only the third egg "works" for me.

Catching - impossible. Hmph.

Yippeee! Got my two and two for my son's scroll!

Awesome eggs! Can't wait to see what they look like when they hatch!

Thanks TJ and Spriters!!

I am also getting database error on almost every try.

ETA: managed to get 2 even with only the right egg working. Quickest holiday catch ever, amazing with only one egg for all to fight over!

Thanks TJ and spriters!

Edited by jumpsnake

Awww! it just takes a bit of patience. xd.png I caught mine on my university wireless connection! I have faith in you, Aryana.

Notice:

Currently the left egg, and centre egg in the cave are suffering a database error. TJ has been informed, and will get to it ASAP. However, the right egg is still working. With a little patience, any catching can be done there.

--------------------

Reminder:

Members offering to catch: Do not request members give you their private information on the forum.

If you lose eggs, hatchlings, or dragons due to giving out your password, there is nothing that we on the moderating team can do. If you lose your scroll due to a scam, there is also nothing that we on the moderating team can do.

~We strongly suggest members do not give out private information. What members do off the forum they do at their own risk.~

Also, please leave the moderating to the moderators. =) If someone is causing trouble, report, or kindly inform them what is going on. If you want to be on the safe side, PM an active, online, moderator.

Wow that was surprisingly easy compared to last year. Got my two =D Thanks TJ and spriters ^^

Wow that was surprisingly easy compared to last year. Got my two =D Thanks TJ and spriters ^^

I feel like after Val 09 every event has been more hassle-free than the one before it smile.gif

Khallayne, you gave me good luck karma! Got one! The eggs are too cute. Thanks TJ, thanks, Spriters. *tries to catch the second one*

Khallayne, you gave me good luck karma! Got one! The eggs are too cute. Thanks TJ, thanks, Spriters. *tries to catch the second one*

You're very welcome! x3 I tried my best to send luck your way!

Thanks for the beautiful eggs, caught my two fairly quickly. *hugs* Thanks for the great event. I can't wait to see what they look like as hatchlings and adults.

For all those with a slow internet connection or problems with catching their Valentine eggs

Tipp:

1: The left egg and the one in the middle are glitched (error) try the egg on the right.

2: Disable "JavaScript" and "Load images automatically"

• Open Firefox.

• On the Tools menu, click Options.

• Click on the Content icon.

• Uncheck the box next to Enable JavaScript.

• Uncheck the box next to Load images automatically

• Click "OK"
(to enable the two options you just have to check the boxes)

user posted image

(That's how DC will look without JavaScript and the images.)

To reload your page:

just keep hitting the "F5"- key.

or

Command+R if you are on a mac.

This way your browser will load the page faster and you might chatch your eggs. wink.gif

Good luck to you all. laugh.gif *thumbs up*

greez Nyastara smile.gif

Edited by Nyastara

you should probably also note the fact that you need a plug in called reload every to be able to reload it all the time ^^

well today started out horrible but now things are looking up ^__^

and i managed to grab 2 for my scroll and 2 for my boyfriend's, that's going to be a great surprise when he wakes up