TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

you should probably also note the fact that you need a plug in called reload every to be able to reload it all the time ^^

you can also press "F5" to reload the page. wink.gif

I have one YEAH! My first Holiday egg that i get on the same holiday and year xDDD

PS: And NOW the lagmonster attacks xd.pngD

Edited by Yubelchen

Which is more reliable as with reload you have to wait for it to FINISH reloading the page every time, and you don't need to.

if you want to go hit f5 it's okay with me xd.png

but I can tell you reload every is a hell of a lot faster xd.png

*edit*

if you turn off javascript and the pictures, set autoreload to 1 sec and it still takes ages to load then it's time you buy a new computer <3

Edited by Saruwatari

you should probably also note the fact that you need a plug in called reload every to be able to reload it all the time ^^

There is also an addon, which is called AddBlockPlus, with which you can block even more things, which helps with catching too ^^ .

I feel like after Val 09 every event has been more hassle-free than the one before it smile.gif

Ah I wasn't around then. But this year was easier for me than last year ^^

velociraptor.pnglaugh.gif Happy valentines day Dragcave! wub.gifvelociraptor.png

I managed to get 2 eggies <3

I really hope they are available for longer than just today ó A ò The valentine lag gets worse and worse each year and ... that is WAR on the frontpage! Not love and giving! DX

*edit*

if you turn off javascript and the pictures, set autoreload to 1 sec and it still takes ages to load then it's time you buy a new computer <3

The thing is you don't HAVE to wait to see it reload if you do it yourself- you can just keep going f5 click egg f5 click egg - you don't need to wait AT ALL. That happens in well under a second. The fastest you can set reload is a second. (I do know; I do have it; I used to use it till I realised f5 was so much faster. Have two eggs to show for it smile.gif Someone here pointed all this out over Hallowee'n. They were RIGHT !)

Happy V-Day, all. Let's see if I can catch my eggs before I have to head off to class.

I has cupcakes to share, at any rate.

user posted image

Atrocious kitchen lighting is atrocious.

The thing is you don't HAVE to wait to see it reload if you do it yourself- you can just keep going f5 click egg f5 click egg - you don't need to wait AT ALL. That happens in well under a second. The fastest you can set reload is a second. (I do know; I do have it; I used to use it till I realised f5 was so much faster. Have two eggs to show for it smile.gif Someone here pointed all this out over Hallowee'n. They were RIGHT !)

if you say so..

I'm not going to argue about it :']

and having 2 eggs proves nothing..

I got 2 also, and grabbed for 4 other people... all of them got 2...

if we're going to throw with numbers :"]

*edit*

I caught both my eggs before 20 minutes into the event. I believe I caught my first egg five minutes in. Refreshing is perfectly fast. ;3

Good luck to those still trying for eggs!

Can't seem to get ANY of the eggs, it says must view directly from site.

The one in the middle, left AND right.

A general reminder to this thread:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=32652

Topics not allowed in Site Discussions.

5. No catching topics.

This includes posts, too.

Giving out sensitive information, like your password, is never a good idea. If something happened to your scroll, we wouldn't be able to do anything.

We asked TJ to double check not allowing this on the forums, and he agrees.

Thanks guys, and good luck catching your eggs! <3

Ha! I love the egg codes. :3

rard = Roses are Red

VaBl = Violets are Blue

Flower dragon? I think yes. biggrin.gif Can't wait to see these grow up!

How cute!!!

I hope the hatchling and the adult will be beautiful too!

Who is the artist? Congratz for who made it!